List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 03:08AM, Views: 2343239, Replies: 46551
    « 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 » »| page:
    #44521   2014/07/15 04:55PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

This is probably why A.McD said it wouldn't work.He's not available,BIG MISTAKE,HUGE MISTAKE on Y&R's part letting him go.They'll regret this.The Miller fans will follow him.

I just read that Billy Miller has already been taping on General Hospital and he'll first appear on the 8th of Aug.I don't know if that's true ,if so there keeping it hush hush just like they did with Micheal Stafford.

#44522   2014/07/15 05:11PM
    greengrass

So now General Hospital has Maura West,Michael Stafford,Marcy Rylan,Billy Miller and Alison Sweeney from DOOL,she's going to be a director.Is JFP sure she doesn't want to send some more of our good talent over to GH and let us keep all the left over's at Y&R,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 05:13PM
    #44523   2014/07/15 05:37PM
    villyforever55

As much as I love and miss Billy Killer Miller, I never expected him to come back. But Villy, the love story, must continue. That's all I have to say.

Team Villy!!

#44524   2014/07/15 06:37PM
    Supercouplev...

They are just trying to get the fans to quit trying, that is all. Until I know for sure, I will not quit.

I saw where she said, she respects his decision to "pursue" other projects.....That sure wasn't GH. Just saying

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#44525   2014/07/15 07:23PM
    villyforever55

I do not see Chelly or Sticky as romantic pairings. Both are based on rebounds of Villy from each other and both are one-sided, with Chelsea and Stitch declaring their feelings and getting nothing in return. Neither compares to Villy in sexiness, romance or just plain fun. How could they when Billy and Victoria still love each other? Billy and Victoria are doing exactly the same thing, using others to deaden the pain of being apart. When Villy started, neither was longing for someone else, that is not the case here. So, I hope that Villy can get past these nonsensical pairings and admit to themselves and each other they want and need to be together.

Team Villy!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 07:25PM
    #44526   2014/07/15 07:39PM
    Supercouplev...

I can picture it.

Billy realizes, he needs someone that makes him want to be a better man....Without trying to change him. Chelsea would never be that.

Victoria realizing, she needs excitement, Never knowing what he is going to do next, what is around the corner (and I don't mean the past), someone that will keep her on her toes. I see nothing exciting about Stitch.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#44527   2014/07/15 07:42PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: They are just trying to get the fans to quit trying, that is all. Until I know for sure, I will not quit.

I saw where she said, she respects his decision to "pursue" other projects.....That sure wasn't GH. Just saying

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Maybe not, but the person tweeting for Sparks Fly responded thanking Angelica for her response to fans, and said she was simply at a loss right now. Angelica also said something about agreeing with fans, and it is her in the various pictures with Billy. She obviously likes him too. The latest one I saw was her with Billy and Josh Morrow at the Talk the day they were on the post Emmy show. I just respect her saying anything at all. She didn't have to. She could have just let us wonder for another month or more. If he is going to GH I'm a little surprised because they tape 5 days a week instead of just 4, but they tape much farther in advance, from what I've read, so maybe that helps afford the outs better than long weekends.

If Billy is already taping at GH, I wonder how they manage to sneak him around? Someone would notice him coming and going. They only managed to spring MS on everyone because they snuck her in at night to film her scene all alone where she woke from her coma.

#44528   2014/07/15 07:43PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55: I do not see Chelly or Sticky as romantic pairings. Both are based on rebounds of Villy from each other and both are one-sided, with Chelsea and Stitch declaring their feelings and getting nothing in return. Neither compares to Villy in sexiness, romance or just plain fun. How could they when Billy and Victoria still love each other? Billy and Victoria are doing exactly the same thing, using others to deaden the pain of being apart. When Villy started, neither was longing for someone else, that is not the case here. So, I hope that Villy can get past these nonsensical pairings and admit to themselves and each other they want and need to be together.

Team Villy!!

Great post!!

#44529   2014/07/15 08:03PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I can picture it.

Billy realizes, he needs someone that makes him want to be a better man....Without trying to change him. Chelsea would never be that.

Victoria realizing, she needs excitement, Never knowing what he is going to do next, what is around the corner (and I don't mean the past), someone that will keep her on her toes. I see nothing exciting about Stitch.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

We can only hope.

#44530   2014/07/15 08:09PM
    Kelly777

Quote jimmydawg: Bad news.

Read Angelica McDaniels tweet and the comments:

https://twitter.com/AngelicaMcD/status/489117430182973440

JFP and Angelica denied Billy Miller.

RIP the Real Billy Abbott

RIP Villy

I just deleted Y&R from my PVR.

Everyone, please read the posts following McDaniels post. It is about JFP yet again. I am thoroughly convinced of that. They need to get rid of her. I think Billy will show up on GH real soon but I will still keep asking them to bring him back. I think our Villy of 2010 is quickly becoming an illusion! I'm sad.

« 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list