List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 07:19AM, Views: 2301572, Replies: 46379
    « 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 » »| page:
    #43931   2014/06/20 06:56PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55: I don't care if he's a friend of the boogey man. As long as he can act, brings in his 'Billy Abbott' vibe and works with Amelia so we can have Villy, that's all I care about. So far, he looks good to me. Oh, and they need to stop writing Billy Abbott as a dummy; Billy Abbott may be a lot of things, but dumb is not one of them.

Team Villy!!

No worries, now that JFP has what she wants, the bad Billy writing for the last year and a half will be gone, and forgotten.

GO TEAM ...Whatev

Still team Villy/BM/AH

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/20 07:02PM
    #43932   2014/06/20 07:06PM
    greengrass

Billy Miller's not coming back at least not in the near future and if we don't give BJ a chance at Billy Abbott we will lose Villy for who knows how long.

I know we all want BM back but he is the one who has to decide what's best for him and his future.

#43933   2014/06/20 07:23PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Billy Miller's not coming back at least not in the near future and if we don't give BJ a chance at Billy Abbott we will lose Villy for who knows how long.

I know we all want BM back but he is the one who has to decide what's best for him and his future.

Exactly.

Team Villy!!

#43934   2014/06/20 07:37PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Billy Miller's not coming back at least not in the near future and if we don't give BJ a chance at Billy Abbott we will lose Villy for who knows how long.

It isn't exactly up to us though, is it? Am I wrong or were Villy fans backing DT, and he is still gone. I will not back JFP or her choices. Those of us not supporting DT, probably won't back this guy either.

BM did what he felt he had to do, (I beleive) because of what JFP was doing.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#43935   2014/06/20 09:00PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:

It isn't exactly up to us though, is it? Am I wrong or were Villy fans backing DT, and he is still gone. I will not back JFP or her choices. Those of us not supporting DT, probably won't back this guy either.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I must be confused but what is the point here? I'm here to support my favorite couple, Villy. I don't care about JFP and why should I? I don't know her or what her job is. It's a soap, that's it. A TV show. We are not exploring ways to eliminate world hunger or cure cancer, it's entertainment, period. I don't worry about the cast of any other show I watch and I'm not worried about this cast either. I just want to sit back and enjoy it, or rant about it, or not watch it, whatever mood strikes me. I just want to see Villy reunite and welcome their new baby because I find it entertaining. I am more concerned about my nephew who lost his job and has a three year old daughter to support than I am about Billy Miller or David Tom or whoever losing theirs. I miss Billy Miller and wish both of them the best of luck, but that's it. I don't care what FJP, QRS or XYZ is up to. I don't care about speculation of what goes on behind the scenes because I'm sure it's not any different than what occurs at any other place of business. So, anyone who feels they can't support the Billy Abbott recast for whatever reason, that's fine. The show will go on regardless, I just hope Villy continues, even without Billy Miller; they are my main reason for watching.

Team Villy!!

#43936   2014/06/21 03:46AM
    Supercouplev...

I am here to support Billy and Victoria. The characters. Sometimes I wish I could just walk away, but, I can't yet. I'm sure I will some time, just don't know when.

I am here to support Billy and Amelia (the 2 that got me hooked). The ones that got me on the computer, the 2 that got me looking for someone to talk to. No one else has EVER done that to me. I don't care about other actors on other shows I watch, but they haven't gotten to me the way Billy and Amelia has, and I will not support anyone that knocks them down. I am not entertained by what is going on with Villy at the moment (and really haven't been entertained in a while).

There are very few entertainers that get to me this way, but there is another one. Clint Black. I quit listening to country music (something I grew up on, love the old stuff). I quit when he had a single come out (One I think would relate to Victoria) "A love she can't live without" and it went NO WHERE. That is when I knew the country music I know and love was dead. And I blame Garth Brooks, and I hate him, as much as I hate JFP for killing something that I love.

"She doesn't want the kind of love she can live with.... she wants the kind of love ssshhhe can't..... live without"

I cannot control the way I feel. It is what it is.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/21 03:48AM
    #43937   2014/06/21 07:35AM
    Supercouplev...

Watching Oct. 2012 (when JFP took over). First thing she did was kill RS "sighs"....Anyway

Watching Victoria go nuts over Newman being in trouble. Think ole Backseat would understand her abandoning everything to save Newman from anything that comes it's way? He has no clue who Victoria is (but then again, neither do these writers (or JFP). Watching Billy and Victoria argue about Newman and Victor, what a match they are for each other (whether arguing or loving).

OT: Just saw a commercial with "The Duke boys" Tom Wopat and John Schneider, in the General lee, for Auto trader. Loved it, funny. lol

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/21 07:43AM
    #43938   2014/06/21 07:41AM
    greengrass

Burgess and Amelia look good together and I think they just might have the chemistry to pull of Villy #3.

I really likes David Tom but I think BJ is more suited for Victoria

#43939   2014/06/21 08:45AM
    greengrass

Both Anglica McDaniel and Sean Carriage said there is a great and fun triangle happening this summer for Billy/Victoria/Stitch.Be sure to watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/21 08:46AM
    #43940   2014/06/21 09:47AM
    Kelly777

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I must be confused but what is the point here? I'm here to support my favorite couple, Villy. I don't care about JFP and why should I? I don't know her or what her job is. It's a soap, that's it. A TV show. We are not exploring ways to eliminate world hunger or cure cancer, it's entertainment, period. I don't worry about the cast of any other show I watch and I'm not worried about this cast either. I just want to sit back and enjoy it, or rant about it, or not watch it, whatever mood strikes me. I just want to see Villy reunite and welcome their new baby because I find it entertaining. I am more concerned about my nephew who lost his job and has a three year old daughter to support than I am about Billy Miller or David Tom or whoever losing theirs. I miss Billy Miller and wish both of them the best of luck, but that's it. I don't care what FJP, QRS or XYZ is up to. I don't care about speculation of what goes on behind the scenes because I'm sure it's not any different than what occurs at any other place of business. So, anyone who feels they can't support the Billy Abbott recast for whatever reason, that's fine. The show will go on regardless, I just hope Villy continues, even without Billy Miller; they are my main reason for watching.

Team Villy!!

I always thought the thread was to discuss the couple and their portrayers.

« 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list