List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 08:43PM, Views: 2248565, Replies: 45984
    « 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 4382 » »| page:
    #43761   2014/06/12 05:27AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

Amelia and Greg look like their having fun,it says on twitter that they are both every well liked in Monte Carlo.Amelia looks beautiful no matter what she is wearing.Thad and Amelia make a beautiful looking couple.

#43762   2014/06/12 10:34AM
    greengrass

It sounds like everything is staring to lead up to Stitch and Kelly's dirty laundry being exposed.I read it's suppose to all come out around the end of June or the first week of July.

I read does Billy tell Victoria what he finds,Stitch is not going to give up so easily.

#43763   2014/06/12 12:10PM
    Supercouplev...

Man, I've been going crazy "Fatal Honeymoon" was deleted off my DVR. Too much crap on it....

Been doing searches. It is on Next Thursday night, yay.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#43764   2014/06/12 02:55PM
    Supercouplev...

I enjoyed reading Villy from today. Billy and Chelsea did find Jenna. The idea that Chelsea is "the one" to get the information. SOOOOO ridiculous.

Victoria going on and on about Billy. Loved it. Stitch was trying to tell her (answer her question), but, really she doesn't care (because she doesn't care enough about him)

Can you imagine that? Standing there trying to tell your "girlfriend" (or boyfriend) something that is very hard to say. But all they can do is complain about what their husband (or wife) who they are separated from, is doing. I think I would think twice about where this relationship is going......NO WHERE

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/12 02:56PM
    #43765   2014/06/12 04:26PM
    Supercouplev...

Was just watching Sept. 2012, made me think. If Victoria were to get some big exciting news, who do you think she will want to tell? Does it feel like that has changed, it doesn't sound like it has. I know she didn't tell Billy about the baby, but, that was because it might not be his, so that (to me) doesn't count. It just doesn't sound like she is really all that attached to Stitch. I know she likes him, and has some "feelings" for him, but, it really doesn't sound all that strong. Not like she would go running to him, if something big was to happen.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/12 04:28PM
    #43766   2014/06/12 04:33PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Was just watching Sept. 2012, made me think. If Victoria were to get some big exciting news, who do you think she will want to tell? Does it feel like that has changed, it doesn't sound like it has. I know she didn't tell Billy about the baby, but, that was because it might not be his, so that (to me) doesn't count. It just doesn't sound like she is really all that attached to Stitch. I know she likes him, and has some "feelings" for him, but, it really doesn't sound all that strong. Not like she would go running to him, if something big was to happen.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I love this post! I can totally see her feeling like she has to find him, and the more his whereabouts elude her the more clear she becomes as to why she has to find him. To borrow from Jerry McGuire, which has the same revelation, he completes her.

#43767   2014/06/12 05:05PM
    greengrass

Lets just forget for one moment that Stitch is trying to take Victoria for himself.No one not even his best friend Dylan knows anything about him.So you really can't blame Billy for wanting to now about Stitch's past considering he's around Victoria and Johnny.If I was Billy i would want to know as much as i could about anyone that was going to be around my child that much.

#43768   2014/06/12 05:12PM
    Deana4Villy

Was it just me, or does it seem like Victoria may be looking at the time of grief in a little bit different light? She was telling her mom that Christine has so many different emotions right now, but her mom should hang in there and be where she needs to be. Then she said something about Billy pushing her away in his grief. Is it possible she realizes that he didn't understand his own feelings then? That seems to be what she's saying about Christine.

#43769   2014/06/12 05:25PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Lets just forget for one moment that Stitch is trying to take Victoria for himself.No one not even his best friend Dylan knows anything about him.So you really can't blame Billy for wanting to now about Stitch's past considering he's around Victoria and Johnny.If I was Billy i would want to know as much as i could about anyone that was going to be around my child that much.

I agree. I think he deserves to have a certain level of comfort that Johnny is safe with another guy in Victoria's life. Like, he should be able to say, "I don't like him because he's with Victoria, but I can't say he isn't good to her and Johnny."

It makes sense that Victoria feels insulted that Billy doesn't trust her judgement, but she needs to take a step back and realize she doesn't know enough to make a complete judgement, especially when she asks Dylan and he doesn't know either.

#43770   2014/06/12 05:27PM
    ericlizafan

Quote Deana4Villy: Was it just me, or does it seem like Victoria may be looking at the time of grief in a little bit different light? She was telling her mom that Christine has so many different emotions right now, but her mom should hang in there and be where she needs to be. Then she said something about Billy pushing her away in his grief. Is it possible she realizes that he didn't understand his own feelings then? That seems to be what she's saying about Christine.

I think that's what she's saying. She also realizes she took it too personal.

« 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 4382 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list