List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 06:20PM, Views: 2203220, Replies: 45499
    « 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 » »| page:
    #42921   2014/05/18 11:52PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote eversleek:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I should now in the next couple of weeks if I'm going to give this show up.It depends on what Victoria does.If Stitch knows she is pregnant and she doesn't tell Billy and we have to put up with Stitch being with Victoria instead of Billy then I'm all done watching.I can't stand Stitch and I will not watch him with Victoria.

If Victoria has that little respect for Billy then she doesn't deserve him.Let her go with her killer boyfriend and let Billy get on with his life with someone else.

She doesn't deserve him? You're kidding, right?

*BRAIN EXPLODES*
    *BRAIN EXPLODES*
    *BRAIN EXPLODES*

How does Victoria not deserve Billy? I am going to need someone to break it down to me like I am 2 years old because I am not understanding this. This woman bend over backwards to support a man who TREATED HER LIKE DIRT for weeks. I am sorry. I know he was hurting but Billy did that to her. Then to top it off he was unfaithful to her, lied about it for weeks, and then humiliated her in a room of their friends by revealing the infidelity. Then after all that she agreed to work on the marriage only to once again feel humiliated whens she realized that the husband she loves so much was STILL lying and seeing the woman he claimed to NOT be seeing. Yet she does not deserve him? You have got to be joking.

Well said, u, Erika and Villyforever55 are on a roll tonight LOL. I love Billy but I will forever hate him for how he treated Vicki after Delia's death and after his ONS was revealed. You all have no idea how it irritated the he11 out of me to see Billy reject sex from his wife and then just so easily sleep with Kelly like nothing, after he claim that he had trouble getting out of bed in the mornings. All because his wife made the mistake of saying how she felt that things were getting back to normal, he got all worked up about it and then slept with the tramp. Sheesh! He should have just gone to the airport with Vicki & Johnny that evening but noooo Kelly and no one else understands what it is like to lose a child. Then to have Vicki be all friendly with Kelly, talking about how grateful she was that Kelly was able to help Billy when she couldn't, I swear I wanted to throw something at my TV cause my irritation level was getting too d@mn high. Billy gave this woman some real he11 and I won't be making any excuses for why he treated her the way he did or why he slept with Kelly but sure lets just blame it on the grief and the dead kids. *smh*

Why hate Billy for something he couldn't control. Y'all act like Billy acted the way he did on purpose, thinking he could get away with it. He was just trying to get through each day. he didn't like the way he was feeling or acting, but....

#42922   2014/05/19 03:41AM
    Deana4Villy

I hated that he couldn't make love to Victoria, but thought it was understandable at the time. What I got from it was that he loved Victoria and I'm sure had certain expectations of himself for her. He realized he couldn't live up to those. Making love to Victoria was about intimacy. Intimacy involves thinking and caring about who you're with in the moment, not just the physicality.

When he slept with Kelly it was about nothing but his needs. It didn't show that he cared about Kelly at all, IMO. I also think that is why he apologized to Kelly after. I'm not making excuses for him because he shouldn't have been satisfying his needs with her, but he definitely wasn't thinking, just reacting.

#42923   2014/05/19 03:49AM
    Deana4Villy

I was thinking about Billy's sample and the fact that we didn't know it existed. Wouldn't that have been a fun scene before he disappeared into the little room to take care of it? It's a shame they never wrote it. I remember us discussing all of the things we thought we might see with the fertility storyline. Instead we got Victoria making a rash decision, partly due to hormones, and Billy reacting by going off to drink and get pulled into poker game.

#42924   2014/05/19 04:03AM
    Deana4Villy

I have a question. Is this new place for Kelly in the same building as Dylan's warehouse type apartment was, or is this the building where Abby was locked in? The set looks familiar. I'm just wondering if Kelly is now neighbors with Ben. Also, what did Kelly say was wrong with her apartment that was obviously in Likey's building? It was quite large, had sunlight, and the walls she is now wishing for.

#42925   2014/05/19 04:19AM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy: I have a question. Is this new place for Kelly in the same building as Dylan's warehouse type apartment was, or is this the building where Abby was locked in? The set looks familiar. I'm just wondering if Kelly is now neighbors with Ben. Also, what did Kelly say was wrong with her apartment that was obviously in Likey's building? It was quite large, had sunlight, and the walls she is now wishing for.

They've used that warehouse space for everything. Where Chance was shot, where Diane's murder video was shown, where Chloe/Abby were kidnapped, where Dylan/Chelsea lived, where the non-profit/Kelly's office were located, where Abby/Tyler looked at the apartment, and now where Kelly wants to live. Does Stitch live with Dylan now? He's got to live somewhere. Although, as much as Stitch is at Villy's house, he ought to set up a cot over there.

What's interesting about this worn-out warehouse space is, they use it for everything, while Jimmy's and OTB are long gone. And OTB was almost brand new. What happened to them? GC'ers eat only at the GCAC and CL's. And of course that gross stuff in the park. I know they are constricted by budgets, but how about hiring fewer newbies, and actually having some new sets, where not everyone is crammed in together. If anybody's trying to have a private conversation in GC, that would be almost impossible.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/19 04:21AM
    #42926   2014/05/19 04:37AM
    beautyseat

Looking back at Villy's relationship, I think everything started to go south when Billy, who was trying to give his mourning wife the gift of a child, secretly and illegally adopted Lucy. And then he lied to Vicki when she asked if anyone was going to ever try to take Lucy away. After that, he moved back to the trailer, began drinking, lost Delia's custody, went to Myanmar, was drugged, etc etc. Their happiness returned when they got Johnny for good, but when Vicki let Victor and NE back into her life, after everything Victor had done to them, Billy coped by gambling. After another reset, Billy made a split second decision to leave Delia in the car, and he's just finding his way back to deal with her death.

All in all, Billy acts out of love, impulsively tries quick fixes to their problems. Sometimes he chooses his vices over Victoria. Sometimes Victoria chooses her main vice - Victor - over Billy's feelings. But they love each other to infinity and beyond. It's hard to imagine Stitch or Kelly in that divine stratosphere that Villy share. Stitch and Kelly can go suck Chancellor Park chili dogs.

#42927   2014/05/19 06:11AM
    greengrass

Good Morning on this beautiful bright sunny day.I hope everyone that has the holiday of today is enjoying it.

I have a feeling that they are bringing Stitch's ex-wife Jenna to town in June so they can build up to his secret coming out for Aug sweeps.

We'll have the triangle with Billy/Victoria/Stitch for the summer months according to Sean Carrigan

Then when Stitch's secret comes out we will have Victor going after Stitch for hurting Victoria and lieing to him.

Then hopefully we will have Billy and Victoria finding their way back to each other before the baby is born.I really want Villy back together so they can enjoy the birth of their baby together

#42928   2014/05/19 06:22AM
    spartes

So Victor didn't dig into Stitch background to see if he was dirty or something that could hurt Vicky in the long run. It so hard to believe he hasn't or maybe Stitch is good at covering his tracks. Dylan don't know that much about him either.

#42929   2014/05/19 06:35AM
    villyforever55

Quote spartes: So Victor didn't dig into Stitch background to see if he was dirty or something that could hurt Vicky in the long run. It so hard to believe he hasn't or maybe Stitch is good at covering his tracks. Dylan don't know that much about him either.

Good morning!
    There is no reason for Victor to investigate Stitch. To Victor, he knows all he needs to know: Stitch is a vet, he's a doctor and he's not Billy Abbott and that's enough! Stitch thinks he's got it going on, now that he has Victor's stamp of approval. What he doesn't know is that Victoria won't care.

#42930   2014/05/19 07:03AM
    eversleek

Quote Supercouplevilly:

Why hate Billy for something he couldn't control. Y'all act like Billy acted the way he did on purpose, thinking he could get away with it. He was just trying to get through each day. he didn't like the way he was feeling or acting, but....

I'm not hating on Billy. I understand how the ONS happened. I truly do. I just fail to understand a lot of the aftermath of the ONS reveal. I am also trying to understand why apparently Victoria is the bad guy for being fed up with how Billy was treating her during all of it. I know grief made him do a lot of the stuff he did. So did she, which is why she stayed and took it, but that doesn't mean people have to continue to take the abuse either. You can understand and not be a victim of it. Sometimes for your own sake you have to walk away. So while the grief made Billy react in some ways, he made a lot of decisions on his own that had nothing to do with grief at all like continuing his connection to Kelly despite knowing what it would do to his wife. That was not about grief over Delia. That was about refusing to let go of someone who apparently he felt needed in his life. And THAT was the reason his marriage fell apart.

« 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 4293 4294 4295 4296 4297 4298 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list