List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 05:03PM, Views: 2341206, Replies: 46542
    « 4262 4263 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 » »| page:
    #42661   2014/05/10 09:13PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Kelly777

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Kelly777:
    Quote Canadianchickforever: I doubt they're just gonna oust David Tom. He's doing great in the role and the only people who take issue with him are the people who want Billy Miller back.

I would have never in a million years thought they would let someone like Billy Miller go but they did. I actually never thought they would let Michelle Stafford get away but they did. Never thought they would let Emme Rylan get away but they did. They don't make rational decisions on this show.

Also Blake Hood, he was working quite well as Kyle and they let him go too, I know he wasn't as big as the others mentioned, but, I didn't see much complaining.

True! They deleted a thread that was about a blind item about an actor not cutting it or something like that. Did anyone get it before it was pulled? God, I hate the censorship on that site. I'm about ready to pull the plug on them too.

#42662   2014/05/10 09:15PM
    villyforever55

Quote eversleek:
    Quote My-iceVilly:

I still can't for the life of me figure out why Chelsea needed to be involve in this mess with Billy, Vicki & Stitch even if this was because they want to mess with the idea of a Billy & Chelsea pairing for a while. Unless they are really planning to have Vicki keep her pregnancy a secret until it is nearing the test of finding out who the father is while Billy & Chelsea get closer and then Billy will find out that Chelsea knew and didn't tell him and he will be angry with her or God forbid Vicki does what Chelsea did (after Vicki learns that Billy is the father of course) and claims Stitch as the father. I just can't see why they would have Chelsea know about Vicki's pregnancy like Vicki knew about her's.

Easy. The Adam effect. It is the biggest bang for their buck for Adam to come home and find Chelsea and Billy all buddy buddy. What they fail to realize is how it makes Billy look seeing him being so cozy with someone else. Yes Victoria is in a pickle herself but she only turned to Stitch because Billy was staying close to Kelly. Now they have him getting close to Chelsea, so it makes it pretty hard for people to care that Victoria is fighting her attraction to Stitch. It makes them all seem to wishy washy. Also it REALLY makes Chelsea look bad since she knows Victoria is pregnant and if she goes anywhere with Billy with that knowledge. Yikes. But I guess that is what they want. Can't deny it is not soapy to the max.

Wishy washy is an understatement. It doesn't make any sense for her and Billy to be buddies, given that Billy never misses an opportunity to say something bad about Adam. But Chelsea has to have something to do until Adam's return. It doesn't make sense for Victoria to tell Billy she's moving on with Stitch but tells Stitch she's not ready to be involved. So much doesn't make sense, but I'm just here for the ride through soap town.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/10 09:20PM
    #42663   2014/05/10 09:31PM
    eversleek

Well actually Victoria telling Billy she has moved on while telling Stitch to back off does make a lot of sense. It is her way of making both men leave her alone.

#42664   2014/05/10 09:36PM
    villyforever55

Quote eversleek: Well actually Victoria telling Billy she has moved on while telling Stitch to back off does make a lot of sense. It is her way of making both men leave her alone.

You are right. Funny that Billy is trying hard to respect her wishes and Stitch isn't, he seems to not understand, can't accept it or doesn't feel he has to. But, that's because Stitch doesn't know Victoria.

Team Villy!!

#42665   2014/05/10 09:37PM
    LOYAL4YR

OK let's stop the madness - David Thom is no Billy Miller, by no means..... OK David Thom may be OK as an actor, but there is NO CHEMISTRY between this Billy and Victoria like there was between the previous Billy and Victoria - I really do not even like watching them together because of the lack of chemistry between them. It's like he is trying TOO HARD to get the chemistry with his co-star and it is just not working. And yes, Y&R has made a lot of "uncool" moves lately in regards to their cast.

#42666   2014/05/10 09:46PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote LOYAL4YR: OK let's stop the madness - David Thom is no Billy Miller, by no means..... OK David Thom may be OK as an actor, but there is NO CHEMISTRY between this Billy and Victoria like there was between the previous Billy and Victoria - I really do not even like watching them together because of the lack of chemistry between them. It's like he is trying TOO HARD to get the chemistry with his co-star and it is just not working. And yes, Y&R has made a lot of "uncool" moves lately in regards to their cast.

You are entitled to your opinion, but this is the wrong place to do it. How about YOU stop the madness and make an exit now.

This is a Billy and Victoria fan thread. We do something called SUPPORTING them. And yes, we supporting their portrayers. Oh, and look - David Tom happens to be one of them. Billy Miller and David Tom are different actors and most importantly, two different people. Stop comparing them.

Please leave. You post that in here defeats the entire purpose of a fan thread. This is not a Bash David Tom thread. Again, it's not Billy and Victoria fan thread - with emphasis on NO BASHING. I'm to tired to report you.

#42667   2014/05/10 09:58PM
    villyforever55

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote LOYAL4YR: OK let's stop the madness - David Thom is no Billy Miller, by no means..... OK David Thom may be OK as an actor, but there is NO CHEMISTRY between this Billy and Victoria like there was between the previous Billy and Victoria - I really do not even like watching them together because of the lack of chemistry between them. It's like he is trying TOO HARD to get the chemistry with his co-star and it is just not working. And yes, Y&R has made a lot of "uncool" moves lately in regards to their cast.

You are entitled to your opinion, but this is the wrong place to do it. How about YOU stop the madness and make an exit now.

This is a Billy and Victoria fan thread. We do something called SUPPORTING them. And yes, we supporting their portrayers. Oh, and look - David Tom happens to be one of them. Billy Miller and David Tom are different actors and most importantly, two different people. Stop comparing them.

Please leave. You post that in here defeats the entire purpose of a fan thread. This is not a Bash David Tom thread. Again, it's not Billy and Victoria fan thread - with emphasis on NO BASHING. I'm to tired to report you.

Ms. Erika,
    Still lurking around, I see. Admit it, you can't help yourself.

#42668   2014/05/10 10:27PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote ErikaKayy:

Ms. Erika,
    Still lurking around, I see. Admit it, you can't help yourself.

No. Not really. There's no admit there.

So, it's just a happy medium for me. I will lurk and post when I absolutely have to. Lol.

#42669   2014/05/10 11:19PM
    My-iceVilly

That whole last scene with Villy & Johnny was so darn sweet & then that little "I love u too" by Billy awww. Billy went over there thinking that Vicki wanted to reconcile but I love how he handled the situation of Vicki asking him to move into the house to stay with Johnny, that was so nice and mature of him. Why can't they write him more like that instead of him being such a butt head these days.

#42670   2014/05/10 11:30PM
    villyforever55

Their entire conversation was good. But the last scene was so sweet! I watched just that part several times. They were so connected in that moment. And the way they looked at each other after Vickie told Johnny she loved him. That was a pure 'Villy' scene. The connection and chemistry is there. No kiss, but it didn't matter. And Billy with his quiet "I love you, too." was the perfect ending.

I don't like Stitch being around Vickie. There was no comparison between the two scenes even with the kiss. The kiss ended, Stitch left and Vickie immediately called Billy. She didn't miss a beat.

I hope these two can reconcile and have Johnny and a new baby to gush over. A little happiness is needed.
    Team Villy!!

« 4262 4263 4264 4265 4266 4267 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list