List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 06:46AM, Views: 2222738, Replies: 45714
    « 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 4248 4249 4250 4251 » »| page:
    #42451   2014/05/02 01:17PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

Just as we said would happen.Chloe got Billy drunk and took him up to a room at the AC club and she is pretending to be Victoria.Billy is past out on the bed calling out Victoria's name.So Chloe is going to rape Billy in order for her to have another child,so this will be twice Billy has been raped.This is so sick.I MEAN SICK.Rape is rape it doesn't matter how you look at it.

Chelsea is the first one to find out about Victoria being pregnant,they mixed up their med's at the drug store.Victoria got Connor's and Chelsea got Victoria's prenatal pills.

The only thing Billy found out about Stitch is that there is no record of him prier to him going into the army,it's like he didn't exist before then.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/02 01:24PM
    #42452   2014/05/02 01:33PM
    villyforever55

Still thinking about Villy. At this point it seems that Billy is now feeling everything Victoria felt, but he did bring this on himself.

Now he knows how Victoria must have felt when she filed for divorce in 2011, she thought she'd lost him forever. Now Billy doesn't know if Victoria will take him back and she may be lost to him forever.

Now he knows how Victoria felt when he shut he out over Delia, Victoria is shutting him out.

Once he learns that Victoria is pregnant and Stitch could be the father, he will know how Victoria must have felt watching Chelsea pregnant with his child, and her not being able to get pregnant.

Now he knows how Victoria felt watching him connect with Kelly because he is watching her connect with Stitch.

Now he knows what Victoria felt when she learned he'd had sex with Kelly, because she had sex with Stitch and admitted to him. Billy kept saying it didn't mean anything, it was just a ONS, but now he knows what it's like to have a dagger in your heart.

He knew that he had hurt her, but I don't think he ever really understood how much because he expected her to forgive him. Now he knows, because he is feeling it, in droves. He's watching his world collapsing around him. Stitch coming by his house to see his wife is further proof. What will Billy do with all this new knowledge and this higher level of understanding?

I hope he finally understands what he has and how precious it is and fights with everything in him to get it back. I hope he doesn't fall back into his bad habits to ease the pain. He needs to feel this pain. He needs to understand how much Victoria loves, needs and wants him, the better him and he finds that guy that Victoria can trust.

I believe she will forgive him, after he earns it. Then they can start anew.

Team Villy!!

#42453   2014/05/02 01:34PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Just as we said would happen.Chloe got Billy drunk and took him up to a room at the AC club and she is pretending to be Victoria.Billy is past out on the bed calling out Victoria's name.So Chloe is going to rape Billy in order for her to have another child,so this will be twice Billy has been raped.This is so sick.I MEAN SICK.Rape is rape it doesn't matter how you look at it.

Chelsea is the first one to find out about Victoria being pregnant,they mixed up their med's at the drug store.Victoria got Connor's and Chelsea got Victoria's prenatal pills.

The only thing Billy found out about Stitch is that there is no record of him prier to him going into the army,it's like he didn't exist before then.

Okay, Billy is just stupid!!!

#42454   2014/05/02 01:39PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Just as we said would happen.Chloe got Billy drunk and took him up to a room at the AC club and she is pretending to be Victoria.Billy is past out on the bed calling out Victoria's name.So Chloe is going to rape Billy in order for her to have another child,so this will be twice Billy has been raped.This is so sick.I MEAN SICK.Rape is rape it doesn't matter how you look at it.

How do you know about Chloe? I didn't read it in the recap?
    Can he be that drunk or drugged again? Why after she told him what she wanted. He's just stupid!! I have to blame this on Billy for getting drunk, with Chloe!!! He's stupid!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/02 01:41PM
    #42455   2014/05/02 01:56PM
    villyforever55

He is proving himself to be what everyone thinks he is, an immature butt whole who runs away from everything, he just ran to booze as I had hoped he wouldn't. Once again, he has disappointed me.

#42456   2014/05/02 02:07PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:

How do you know about Chloe? I didn't read it in the recap?
    Can he be that drunk or drugged again? Why after she told him what she wanted. He's just stupid!! I have to blame this on Billy for getting drunk, with Chloe!!! He's stupid!!!

From what I read, Billy was already pretty well lit when Chloe showed up. This is NOT on Billy.

#42457   2014/05/02 02:17PM
    greengrass

No this is not on Billy,he was sitting at the bar minding his own business when Chloe showed up and she sat there until he got well on the way and then offered to drive him home.(but honestly i don't think Billy is as drunk as Chloe thinks he is)

Next week it says that Chloe put's her plan into action,then the following week it says that Chloe plans to collect on a favor Billy owes her.

There at Jack's house not the AC club,so maybe Jack will come home and inter-up Chloe's plan's,because by the sounds of the spoilers for the week of May 12th Chloe is still trying to get Billy to give her his sperm.

I'm thinking that they committee her to fairview because Michael was talking to Kevin about it yesterday.I hope Chelsea says something to Kevin or Michael about Chloe's plan

#42458   2014/05/02 02:42PM
    villyforever55

He was drinking, too much to drive himself home. So much so that Chloe could even begin to try to initiate her plan. He can't always be the victim of some one else's machinations, he has to wise up eventually, don't you think? He shouldn't have been drinking, once again trying to drown out his pain. There are other, more productive things he could and should be doing than his 'woe is me' routine. When is he going to grow up and handle his life like the adult he professes to be?

True, I haven't seen how this plays out, but I'm not expecting much. If he proves me wrong, I will say so.

#42459   2014/05/02 03:26PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55: He was drinking, too much to drive himself home. So much so that Chloe could even begin to try to initiate her plan. He can't always be the victim of some one else's machinations, he has to wise up eventually, don't you think? He shouldn't have been drinking, once again trying to drown out his pain. There are other, more productive things he could and should be doing than his 'woe is me' routine. When is he going to grow up and handle his life like the adult he professes to be?

True, I haven't seen how this plays out, but I'm not expecting much. If he proves me wrong, I will say so.

People drink ALL the time, to drown their sorrows, doesn't give anyone the right to take advantage.

#42460   2014/05/02 04:07PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: No this is not on Billy,he was sitting at the bar minding his own business when Chloe showed up and she sat there until he got well on the way and then offered to drive him home.(but honestly i don't think Billy is as drunk as Chloe thinks he is)

Next week it says that Chloe put's her plan into action,then the following week it says that Chloe plans to collect on a favor Billy owes her.

There at Jack's house not the AC club,so maybe Jack will come home and inter-up Chloe's plan's,because by the sounds of the spoilers for the week of May 12th Chloe is still trying to get Billy to give her his sperm.

I'm thinking that they committee her to fairview because Michael was talking to Kevin about it yesterday.I hope Chelsea says something to Kevin or Michael about Chloe's plan

Billy can't depend on Jack, Kevin, Michael or Chelsea to rescue him. How about he rescues himself? If all he wants is Victoria, then his behavior needs to consistently reflect that. That means no kissing Chelsea, no drinking with Chloe and letting her drive him home. That means no drowning himself in booze. That means really thinking about Victoria and how to get her back, not just feeling bad because he's not with her; just asking isn't enough. If he can't do that, then he doesn't deserve her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/02 04:08PM
    « 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 4248 4249 4250 4251 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list