List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 04:38PM, Views: 2248208, Replies: 45981
    « 4233 4234 4235 4236 4237 4238 4239 4240 4241 4242 4243 » »| page:
    #42371   2014/04/28 11:48AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    beautyseat

Wisconsin law may have changed since Delia's birth, but that was why Billy felt forced to marry Chloe. Cane was legally married to Chloe when Delia was born, and Cane was trying to claim Delia because of that. The only way Billy could keep Delia as his own was to marry her mother after Chloe and Cane got a divorce. What a mess,

And now here we go again. Victoria had only signed the separation papers minutes before she had sex with Stitch in the backseat of her car. The papers were still n her purse. She's still Billy's wife even if the now-filed papers give her carte blanche to have sex with other people. The writers are being pretty specific about this being a legal separation and not divorce proceedings. So far.

When Vicki finds out she is pregnant, how could she NOT want it to be Billy's? Victoria doesn't even really know Stitch. Stitch is Dylan's friend, sure, and Stitch helped cure Johnny's neck rash. Other than that, Victoria can see that Stitch has muscles, a great smile, he likes junk food, he likes to run, he might be super in the backseat (how long could that have lasted and how much of the actual act does she remember?). Victoria hates Kelly (rightly so) and knows there's some kind of secret shenanigans going on with Stitch and Kelly. So why is he so attractive as a dad? Just because he's not Billy? She can rip Billy apart about being a bad husband, but Billy is a great dad. Stitch isn't even allowed to see his own child. Plus, according to his wife, jenna, he's a bad husband, and wants to remove herself and their kid to another continent to keep Stitch far, far away.

All in all, Stitch is a pretty sorry excuse for a plot device to break up Villy,

I love that we're calling our Baby Bott, "she." Because surely, she's a she, right? They'll probably honor Delia with "Cordelia" being in her name somewhere, but her first name could be anything. Hope they come up with something amazing for our baby!

#42372   2014/04/28 12:09PM
    villyforever55

Agree with everything you said, but she doesn't need to be named 'Cordelia' to honor her sister. Her parents and step-parents can figure out another way to do that. Let this little princess be her own person and not a shadow of a sister (she will never know) in that way.

Team Princess Newman-Abbott!

#42373   2014/04/28 12:35PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55: Agree with everything you said, but she doesn't need to be named 'Cordelia' to honor her sister. Her parents and step-parents can figure out another way to do that. Let this little princess be her own person and not a shadow of a sister (she will never know) in that way.

Team Princess Newman-Abbott!

That nearly echoed what Victoria said about Johnny after the one doctor's appointment with Chelsea. There was a time in the constant watch for baby Newbott when we used combinations for Colleen and Katherine. Now there are 3 special females to honor, and really it is just too much. I would like to see something unique that doesn't necessarily have to honor any one of the little girl's passed relatives or family friends.

#42374   2014/04/28 01:47PM
    greengrass

Now Victoria is curious about Stitch's past,she asked Dylan today about Stitch but he couldn't tell her anything because he doesn't now any more than she does.

Billy over heard Kelly and Stitch talking about his secret and Billy told Stitch make no mistake I will find out what your hiding

After Dylan was talking to Victoria he ran into Stitch and they were talking about billy and Victoria,Dylan said that Victoria doesn't now what she feels right now about Billy and I think you should back away and Stitch said I don't care what you and Billy think Victoria is done with Billy.Dylan said I don't want to see you get hurt.Does Stitch ever have a shock coming to him,Victoria is no way done with billy.

So we have Victoria asking questions about Stitch.

Billy is going to be investigating Stitch

Victoria finds out if she is pregnant

Billy ask's for Jacks help in finding out Stitch's secret.

We have Stitch's ex-wife coming to town

Then we have the triangle between Billy/Victoria/Stitch coming up

I still think it's going to be Kelly who breaks this secret wide open,once she finds out Victoria is pregnant.

#42375   2014/04/28 03:40PM
    greengrass

The Villy fans have been waiting for 4 years for Billy and Victoria to have their own bio-baby and if they turn around and make this Stitch's baby that is going to be one huge slap in the face to the Villy fans and it will be the last straw for me.

Villy Forever

#42376   2014/04/28 03:54PM
    greengrass

OT.....Just read this on twitter....The roll of Adam Newman has officially been re-cast.We will see him early May as the Newman faked death story begins to take a major turn in Genoa City.

Now the big build up will begin and they will begin to unveil the true story about Adam Newman's faked death,why and who was really involved.

This is were you can find the article

hollywoodnewsdaily.com/2014/the-young...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/28 03:59PM
    #42377   2014/04/28 04:22PM
    greengrass

Things really heat up for Billy/Victoria/Stitch in May,when Victoria makes a discovery that will profoundly affect all three of their lives.

Then I read that we have a big triangle coming up in the early part of June for B/V/S.

Both billy and Stitch are going to be a very big important part of Victoria's life as she moves forward.

And here Stitch though he was going to have Victoria all to himself because he though she was over and done with Billy.

#42378   2014/04/28 05:04PM
    Deana4Villy

I get why Victoria is protecting herself from Billy. It didn't stop me from enjoying Abby's little dig at her today/tomorrow, though. Unfortunately for better or worse is followed shortly by forsaking all others, which was changed to "love you alone" for the 1st wedding, and honored by them both. For the second wedding, there was no mention of this vow. Not that they didn't know it was there or supposed to be. I'm just saying I noticed its absence.

#42379   2014/04/28 05:29PM
    greengrass

Stitch isn't even trying to be nice anymore.His disdain and slight annoyance with Billy today when Billy told Stitch about him and Victoria and the fear on his face when Billy said he was going to find out what he is hiding was priceless.Stitch was also very short and smug with Dylan when Dylan told him to back away from Victoria because he doesn't think that Billy and Victoria's marriage is over.He told Dylan that he wouldn't back off because no matter what he or Billy though he now's that Victoria is over Billy.( Does he ever have a shock coming to him)

I got the impression that Stitch can be very dangerous just by the look on his face when he was talking to Billy and Dylan,so I hope Billy finds out something before it's too late and Stitch try's something ,since he's going to find out that Billy is not out of Victoria's life and never will be.

#42380   2014/04/28 05:55PM
    Canadianchic...

The Billy/Stitch confrontation today was FANTASTIC. Billy laid it all out to Stitch, all the reasons why Victoria shouldn't love him, but still does. It was so satisfying to see the terrified/defeated look on Stitch's face when Billy said he'd fine out his secret.

I love this Billy. He gives no fu***s.

« 4233 4234 4235 4236 4237 4238 4239 4240 4241 4242 4243 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list