List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 07:04PM, Views: 2200057, Replies: 45465
    « 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 » »| page:
    #42141   2014/04/19 05:22PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55: I like the idea of Billy and Chelsea being friends, like Phyllis and Michael and Paul and Lauren. Their respective mates respected their friendships. Lauren always acknowledged that Phyllis was Michaels's best friend and I thought that was really cool. Of course, I can't see Adam going along with the idea.

I liked their friendships, but they were once lovers too.

#42142   2014/04/19 05:40PM
    greengrass

I would love to see Billy and Victoria in a pregnancy s/l but not until they get back together.I really don't want another WTD s/l for her or anyone else on that show,it's been done to death,it's time to retire that s/l all together.

We already went through that when she was pregnant with Reed,she didn't if JT or Brad was the father.To this day i still think that Victor did something to the DNA test because I have though all along that Reed's father was Brad.

#42143   2014/04/19 05:54PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55: I like the idea of Billy and Chelsea being friends, like Phyllis and Michael and Paul and Lauren. Their respective mates respected their friendships. Lauren always acknowledged that Phyllis was Michaels's best friend and I thought that was really cool. Of course, I can't see Adam going along with the idea.

I liked their friendships, but they were once lovers too.

As were Billy and Chelsea in a manner of speakng, although he was drugged and doesn't remember....

#42144   2014/04/19 05:57PM
    ErikaKayy

Here's the thing.

It wouldn't be a WTD situation. IMO, she would know depending on how far along she was I think. If conception was a few days early, then we know who's kid it is.

Billy and Victoria may be tense even knowing that they are expecting a kid. Victoria may still date Ben and Billy may be dating whomever but would have to meet up for appointments, ultrasounds and the responsibilities of the big brother to be at home.

As the months go by and the baby continues to grow, they will slowly start to feel the pull toward each other strongly and such.

The WTD won't be retired. This is fact. It's a soap stable. What soap baby have you heard of being born the normal way? Victoria herself was the subject of a WTD and Niktor had sex when they were on the outs and divorcing. That's how Nick was conceived. So, it's not out of the realm of possibility for it to occur again. It is what it is.

#42145   2014/04/19 06:02PM
    ErikaKayy

Quote greengrass: I would love to see Billy and Victoria in a pregnancy s/l but not until they get back together.I really don't want another WTD s/l for her or anyone else on that show,it's been done to death,it's time to retire that s/l all together.

We already went through that when she was pregnant with Reed,she didn't if JT or Brad was the father.To this day i still think that Victor did something to the DNA test because I have though all along that Reed's father was Brad.

Reed's features are WAY TOO LIGHT to be Brad's. Reed is indeed JT's son just based on the fact that yes, he has his mother's eyes, but he is basically mini-JT.

Victor didn't like Brad or JT but he wouldn't do that.

I hate Victor but no. He wouldn't. Period.

#42146   2014/04/19 06:05PM
    villyforever55

I think she will know Billy is the father. She would be happy regardless, but knowing it's Billy's baby would bring her an extra measure of joy because she loves Billy so much. This is what they've wished for. We just have to keep an eye on Victoria for clues.

#42147   2014/04/19 08:53PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote ErikaKayy:
    Quote greengrass: I would love to see Billy and Victoria in a pregnancy s/l but not until they get back together.I really don't want another WTD s/l for her or anyone else on that show,it's been done to death,it's time to retire that s/l all together.

Reed's features are WAY TOO LIGHT to be Brad's. Reed is indeed JT's son just based on the fact that yes, he has his mother's eyes, but he is basically mini-JT.

Victor didn't like Brad or JT but he wouldn't do that.

I hate Victor but no. He wouldn't. Period.

I had that thought once too, but the perfect time for that to have come out was to keep JT from taking him out of state. It wouldn't make any sense to reveal it now. I know back then removing Reed was about the actor's need for surgery, but still.

#42148   2014/04/19 09:44PM
    pappy

Greengrass, I am wondering , Does Billy or Chelsea that initiate the "kiss"?? or was it just a friendly thing??? javascript:setsmile(' ');

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/19 09:45PM
    #42149   2014/04/19 10:21PM
    eversleek

Quote pappy: Greengrass, I am wondering , Does Billy or Chelsea that initiate the "kiss"?? or was it just a friendly thing??? javascript:setsmile(' ');

Billy grabs her face and kisses her. It was all him. Chelsea did nothing to initiate it at all. In fact she seems in shock that it happens.

#42150   2014/04/19 10:22PM
    eversleek

Quote villyforever55: I think she will know Billy is the father. She would be happy regardless, but knowing it's Billy's baby would bring her an extra measure of joy because she loves Billy so much. This is what they've wished for. We just have to keep an eye on Victoria for clues.

IF it is Victoria I also foresee she NOT tell Billy about it. It is just a clear soapy plot. He of course will figure it out and ask if it is his child. She will NOT deny it but she will still be with Ben. Yada yada.

« 4210 4211 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 4220 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list