List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 09:28AM, Views: 2308855, Replies: 46406
    « 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 » »| page:
    #41181   2014/03/25 06:33PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

Awww, Amelia posted that the wedding photo where Billy is hugging her with Josh Morrow sandwiched between them is "one of my favorite pictures in the world."

#41182   2014/03/25 06:42PM
    Deana4Villy

Ok Villy fans, does anyone "get" the theory of how Billy could have Adam? I thought he was a little preoccupied with, oh, I don't know, being in the hospital, trying to breathe deeply with broken and bruised ribs, healing from a concussion, being held hostage, trying to keep Victoria from divorcing him, etc.

If you think differently, please explain it to me, cause I've missed where he's had all this time to carry out something like that.

#41183   2014/03/25 06:56PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: Ok Villy fans, does anyone "get" the theory of how Billy could have Adam? I thought he was a little preoccupied with, oh, I don't know, being in the hospital, trying to breathe deeply with broken and bruised ribs, healing from a concussion, being held hostage, trying to keep Victoria from divorcing him, etc.

If you think differently, please explain it to me, cause I've missed where he's had all this time to carry out something like that.

I read that and thought it was a ridiculous idea, so I moved on. Billy does not have Adam, but someone does.

#41184   2014/03/25 07:18PM
    beautyseat

Don't know if it's already been posted here, but BM is going to be on CSI on April 2 (?) next week. At least the cast list includes a "Billy Miller." Hope it's our Billy Miller.

#41185   2014/03/25 07:37PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: Don't know if it's already been posted here, but BM is going to be on CSI on April 2 (?) next week. At least the cast list includes a "Billy Miller." Hope it's our Billy Miller.

The new episode of CSI, or the episode he was already on years ago?

#41186   2014/03/25 07:52PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote beautyseat: Don't know if it's already been posted here, but BM is going to be on CSI on April 2 (?) next week. At least the cast list includes a "Billy Miller." Hope it's our Billy Miller.

Maybe it's true and I really hope it is, but I remember when I saw he'd be on Hawaii Five O. I tried so hard to find something credible about it. The only thing I found was that someone posting as Anonymous seems to take great joy in posting that he'll be guest starring in something, over and over and again, they choose a different show and even name his character, but they post like 4 different ones on any site you can leave a comment on. Even when the subject matter has absolutely nothing to do with TV. When I finally tracked down the posting about H5O, it was a comment on a website talking about the Winter Olympics.

#41187   2014/03/25 07:55PM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy:

It's new, called The Fallen, something about a teen in a police station. The guest cast lists Billy Miller. Again, praying it's our BM! Someone on twitter said it was.

Go to TVGN and look up the episode grid. Click on info about the episode.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/25 08:00PM
    #41188   2014/03/25 08:11PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

It's new, called The Fallen, something about a teen in a police station. The guest cast lists Billy Miller. Again, praying it's our BM! Someone on twitter said it was.

You're right. He plays Officer Robert Dolan. His picture is in the cast list here. www.tvrage.com/CSI/episodes/1065521278

Oh, I'm so glad the news is real this time!!!

#41189   2014/03/25 08:18PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

You're right. He plays Officer Robert Dolan. His picture is in the cast list here. www.tvrage.com/CSI/episodes/1065521278

That's great news! I'm so glad he's working. (Sorry, but I have to go there. He could have done both! )

#41190   2014/03/26 03:44AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

That's great news! I'm so glad he's working. (Sorry, but I have to go there. He could have done both! )

Well, he said he had good people and he'd be OK. He's obviously worked hard to get other things while on Y&R, so I didn't doubt he'd get work if he channeled that full time. The selfish part of me hoped he'd stay available for Y&R, and I'm not saying he's not, but I'm just happy to able to see him in whatever he does. I'm just afraid since he's not on social media, I'm going to read about him making an appearance on something when it is too late. Although, with most shows on the web now, it doesn't appear that it can be too late.

The article I posted above where Billy said he never got feedback on Y&R, just "did we get it, was it in focus?", made me really wonder what was so difficult about working with him, as some of the articles suggest someone said. Ben David said he's hoping they get the green light for the additional episodes soon, so they can go back to work. He said having Billy would lend itself to some levity later on because he has great comedic timing.

David Tom appears genuinely thrilled to be back at Y&R, from all the pictures he posted. It's obvious he wants to be there and will work hard to please us. At least Billy wasn't replaced by someone without any talent that puts no effort into it. I think if we give it time, he'll be fine. Someone posted that fans called for Billy to be fired during his first year. I didn't pay any attention (to boards) then, so I can't dispute that. I just know that wasn't how I felt.

Bracing myself for Victoria's announcement, but can't wait to see Reed!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/26 03:48AM
    « 4114 4115 4116 4117 4118 4119 4120 4121 4122 4123 4124 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list