List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 09:41PM, Views: 2225791, Replies: 45755
    « 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 4073 » »| page:
    #40671   2014/03/08 06:23PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

I don't under stand this.If Villy is getting a divorce and their not going to be together then why does it say in the DTR spoilers that Victoria and Billy welcome a visit from Reed.

#40672   2014/03/08 06:23PM
    villyforever55

Billy is good at whatever he tries to do. He's a gambler, good enough to win a restaurant. That night he said he remembered every hand of poker he'd ever played. He surfs, or used to and was good at that too. He is very articulate, he wrote editorials and made Restless Style was a success. He turned OTB around so it's successful and profitable. He ran Jabot and Newman. He can do all of these things and do them well, he just never found his true passion. But I don't think that's his problem. He just doesn't feel that he measures up to his siblings or his wife.

#40673   2014/03/08 06:32PM
    Supercouplev...

I always thought Billy had low self asteem. I guess that is one of the reasons I love these 2, I have low self esteem. I have a bad temper, and can'y get pregnant like Victoria.

#40674   2014/03/08 06:41PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I always thought Billy had low self asteem. I guess that is one of the reasons I love these 2, I have low self esteem. I have a bad temper, and can'y get pregnant like Victoria.

've been there, doubting myself, not believing I could ever really compete with other women, since I lost my left leg when I was six. I used to believe that no man would ever want me enough to marry me and I was right. A self-fulfilling prophecy in action. Learning to believe in yourself and love yourself is a journey that we go on, one day at a time. The trick, I've found that works for me is to not let fear keep me from taking the next step. Except when it comes to men!!! I love them but don't trust them.

Okay, that's enough self-psychoanalysis for one day!

#40675   2014/03/08 08:10PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I always thought Billy had low self asteem. I guess that is one of the reasons I love these 2, I have low self esteem. I have a bad temper, and can'y get pregnant like Victoria.

've been there, doubting myself, not believing I could ever really compete with other women, since I lost my left leg when I was six. I used to believe that no man would ever want me enough to marry me and I was right. A self-fulfilling prophecy in action. Learning to believe in yourself and love yourself is a journey that we go on, one day at a time. The trick, I've found that works for me is to not let fear keep me from taking the next step. Except when it comes to men!!! I love them but don't trust them.

Okay, that's enough self-psychoanalysis for one day!

Well, thank you. The funny thing is, I am ok with me, and accept myself, and will never change. I am married, have been for 11 years now, (sometimes I think he takes me for granted) though I am ok by myself (and was for a long time), I prefer not to be. I am a strong independent person. My biggest thing, is, I just don't believe people actually like me. I guess because no one calls me, not even my family. upon graduating from high school, someone actually signed my year book with "Stay as you are, and you will go crazy" so nice. Also, I understand why women stay in an abusive relationship (I did for over a year), they just don't think they can do better. Luckily mine spent some time in jail, and I realized I didn't need him or any man, alone was better, than abused. I am good, even though my self esteem could be better, I am good with who I am, and that is what matters. All good.

Any way, I think I understand where Billy is coming from, and I just cannot throw the book at him. I know he loves Victoria very much he has proven it time and time again. Yes he screws up and hurts her, and I really wish they would let him dig into why that is, I think it would help Victoria to understand. I have gotten into his mind many times, and I really feel sorry for him......

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#40676   2014/03/08 08:33PM
    villyforever55

I was once in an abusive relationship years ago, lived with him for about a year. He broke my heart the lying, cheating, thieving, dog that he was. I refer to that as my 'year in hell, but learned a few things. We broke up, I moved home. He married some trick and they stayed together for about a year. So, I know about revenge sex (not a good idea, it doesn't make you feel better), build up my ego sex(doesn't help, either). I moved out of state and started my life over again. Unfortunately, I haven't had a real, long-term relationship since and never got married because I never found anyone I could trust with 'me'. I'm lonely sometimes but I like my life and happy with what I've accomplished. Mr. Right could still be out there, so there's still hope. Smile!

#40677   2014/03/08 09:29PM
    villyforever55

The question is, why did we never get a full love scene with Villy when BM was still Billy? Because it wasn't needed. Those two had so much chemistry, just watching them banter with each other or watching them sit on the couch talking, always touching, was enough to draw us in. Even the indication of a love scene was enough. They were funny, cute, sexy and so in tune with each other. That doesn't exist now, maybe in time it will. DT needed that love scene. I enjoyed it, it as hot, but we know or at least can imagine what it could have been.

#40678   2014/03/08 11:59PM
    eversleek

Quote greengrass: I don't under stand this.If Villy is getting a divorce and their not going to be together then why does it say in the DTR spoilers that Victoria and Billy welcome a visit from Reed.

I suspect they are being adults and spending time together as a family with Reed. Reed and Billy love each other and despite everything they would want to see each other. So the four of them being together is not all that shocking. We also now AH and SC filmed together after those scenes too, so I think its safe to saw that Victoria and Stitch are probably involved at this point.

As for Billy... I have no doubt he loves Victoria. I think he does feel guilt for the situation. He and Kelly got caught in the moment. They didn't set out to do it but his actions since then have been ridiculous and you can't blame Victoria if she throws divorce papers in his face. He can't stop lying to her face. How does he expect to fix their marriage if he can't be truthful?

#40679   2014/03/09 04:18AM
    greengrass

It says on twitter that the game is on between Billy and Stitch.competition for Victoria.Who's side are you on Team Billy or Team Stitch.

I am on Team Billy

#40680   2014/03/09 04:38AM
    greengrass

Everybody is ready for these BIG/BAD secrets of Stitch's to come out and what do they have to do with Kelly/Sam.

I have a feeling that Victoria is going to get hurt again when these secrets come out.Stitch has been lying to her too It's not just Billy.Victoria already asked Stitch about Kelly and he has been skirting around the questions.

« 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 4073 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list