List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 03:50AM, Views: 2307565, Replies: 46401
    « 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 4042 4043 4044 » »| page:
    #40381   2014/02/27 02:53PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    greengrass

Sending Billy and Victoria back to the front,How I wish it was Billy and Amelia.

I'm sorry but this s/l doesn't have the same impact with a different Billy.They should have kept Billy Miller to finish out the s/l

They should have kept Billy Miller period.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/27 02:54PM
    #40382   2014/02/27 04:45PM
    Supercouplev...

Yeah, I know I want them to stay together, but love scene, ehh, who cares, being happy, what difference does it make, pregnant, only if she is already, so the REAL Billy got the job done.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#40383   2014/02/27 05:00PM
    villyforever55

I realize Victoria hasn't kissed anyone but Billy since that first kiss in the courtroom. I understand why she kissed Stitch, been there, done that. She's asking herself how could the man that she loves so much and has stood by through everything not appreciate her or love her the way she loves him. Is there something wrong with her? Why isn't she enough? I think she needed a moment of validation and Stitch, someone she knows as a friend, was there. Wonder if she will tell Billy who she kissed. Wonder if Billy will tell her he saw Swampy. (Ugh! Swampy still had there nerve to call him. Guess Victoria didn't hit her hard enough!

Team Villy!

#40384   2014/02/27 08:10PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Sending Billy and Victoria back to the front,How I wish it was Billy and Amelia.

I'm sorry but this s/l doesn't have the same impact with a different Billy.They should have kept Billy Miller to finish out the s/l

Just kills me, thinking about this guy in Billy's role.

#40385   2014/02/27 08:15PM
    maramax

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/28 04:03PM
    #40386   2014/02/27 08:29PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Sending Billy and Victoria back to the front,How I wish it was Billy and Amelia.

Just kills me, thinking about this guy in Billy's role.

I know. I'm watching but when I think about it, it's always Billy Miller that I see. (heavy sigh )

#40387   2014/02/27 10:35PM
    eversleek

SOD: Villy make love!

Victoria kisses Stitch and immediately regrets it. They are friends and she feels bad for dragging him in her mess. Stitch, on the other hand, has feelings for Victoria but does not act on them. She leaves him and goes home to Billy. He wants to make things right with her and she confesses she kissed someone else. She refuses to give a name and they get into a fight. This ends with them having passionate sex. But the headwriter does warn us that romantic complications (aka Stitch) looms.

#40388   2014/02/28 03:38AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote eversleek: SOD: Villy make love!

Victoria kisses Stitch and immediately regrets it. They are friends and she feels bad for dragging him in her mess. Stitch, on the other hand, has feelings for Victoria but does not act on them. She leaves him and goes home to Billy. He wants to make things right with her and she confesses she kissed someone else. She refuses to give a name and they get into a fight. This ends with them having passionate sex. But the headwriter does warn us that romantic complications (aka Stitch) looms.

Thanks for the great spoiler for our couple! I'm guessing Victoria's admission is an episode cliff-hanger, then they fight and love on Tuesday. Now I just have to steel myself for seeing DT where BM should be. I hope this works.

#40389   2014/02/28 03:47AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote maramax: My condolences to the Villy fans.

Boy, oh boy, did JFP do a hatchet job on your couple. She took a sledgehammer to Villy and destroyed everything that was special about them.

This recast is terrible, I don't care if he was the "original" Billy, that was 12 years ago and Billy Miller elevated this role to a whole other level. Billy Miller made Billy Abbott a leading MAN and Villy into a Super couple. David Tom is regressing Billy into a whining child. It's painful to see the downgrade. I watched his scenes with Jack this week and it was like Jack was talking DOWN to a small screaming child.

JFP destroyed Billy Abbott and Villy by pushing out Billy Miller. Things will never be the same. That witch ruins everything. I've seen her do the same damn thing on 4 other soaps.

This Stitch is awful, just awful. Sean Carrigan cannot act. I was reading comments on other boards and they had some interesting observations, like how Amelia has to do all the talking in their scenes since Sean can't handle long dialogs. It's true this guy cannot emote or remember lines. He just stands there like a rock and listens to other people talk.

Only delusional fools believe Stitch is a leading man, and any pairing with Victoria is just gonna drag her down too. Stitch is a nobody like Tyler and Courtney. There is no future or potential.

Good luck to Amelia. I don't envy her having to carry a "quad" with 3 newbies, and already 2 of them are recast, and Sean's non-acting non-emoting uselessness.

Tomorrow is the Live Chat. Let's tweet support for Amelia and demand to bring back Billy Miller. JFP is the screw up!

Yes, I said it before I hope they get bombarded with BM support, I'm sure Amelia would apreciate our support, and AH and BM are who counts.

A golden opportunity to let everyone know, this guy will never be accepted, and we want BM back.

I wish I could join

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/28 03:54AM
    #40390   2014/02/28 04:21AM
    hopey pix

Seeing the day ahead show,all I can say is Vicki loves her Sean's!!

« 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 4042 4043 4044 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list