List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 03:28PM, Views: 2147170, Replies: 44823
    « 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 » »| page:
    #40061   2014/02/18 06:41PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

I was curious about DT's Talk interview. He answers two questions, and I don't really think it was worth sitting through the other parts for, unless you really just like to hear the ladies talk to each other.

#40062   2014/02/18 07:10PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: I just seen a picture of Kelly sitting in the park crying

The caption reads:::you guy's are going to like this.The lyrics are brutal.LOL.

I think Kelly is going to stalk Billy and Victoria and try and drive them apart.Kelly wants Billy BIG TIME

This actually sounds like someone made a video...

It is a video. GO VICTORIA! I particularly like the part where Billy repeats "It was a mistake" over and over again. I can't really hear the lyrics in most parts, though. What I can hear is rough.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6wJlkVwM0m0

#40063   2014/02/18 07:19PM
    villyforever55

Loved it!!!! Kelly still doesn't know who she is messing with, but she will learn.

Team Victoria!!!

#40064   2014/02/19 03:43AM
    Deana4Villy

Bumping our loving enduring (I hope) couple back to front and center where they belong.

#40065   2014/02/19 05:01AM
    Supercouplev...

I'm reading a book with a 7 year old girl, named Cordelia, Cordy for short. Miss that Newman/Abbott family. ;-(

#40066   2014/02/19 05:20AM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy: I was curious about DT's Talk interview. He answers two questions, and I don't really think it was worth sitting through the other parts for, unless you really just like to hear the ladies talk to each other.

It happened that way when they had BM on a year ago. Same for all the other Y&R stars that go on there. Those women are so in love with the sound of their own voices. They ask questions over each other, laugh at their own jokes, and never allow the guest to answer. And of course Sheryl Underwood has to make goo goo eyes at all the male stars as she pats herself on the back as the world's greatest Y&R fan. What a waste of the Y&R stars' time.

#40067   2014/02/19 05:32AM
    greengrass

Has anyone heard anything about what Billy Miller might be doing,is he doing any primetime or anything we can look forward to seeing him in.OMG I miss that man.Since he left Y&R there seems to be something missing.It's not the same anymore.

#40068   2014/02/19 05:45AM
    beautyseat

It will be interesting to see if anyone shows sympathy towards Kelly now. Stitch, maybe, if it turns out he is Kelly's brother. But there was a reason why Victoria's outing Kelly as a tramp and home wrecker was so public. Everyone in that room heard, and they all have connections to everyone else in GC. It's only a matter of minutes til Nick, Nikki, and Victor find out, too. Jack, though, is a sucker for underdogs, so he might cut her some slack. After all, look how he took Adam in, after Adam was spurned by everyone else who knew him.

Not to get too graphic here, but how long could the whole Billy/Kelly ONS have lasted? My guess is about 5 minutes. They were both at the peak of their emotions...Billy with rage, guilt, and loss, Kelly with sadness and her lust for Billy. I remember that some of thought/hoped they just made out. Billy wanted to just forget it. Kelly never wants to forget it.

It would be a shame if a 5 minute mistake destroyed Villy's beautiful love story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/19 05:52AM
    #40069   2014/02/19 05:50AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: Has anyone heard anything about what Billy Miller might be doing,is he doing any primetime or anything we can look forward to seeing him in.OMG I miss that man.Since he left Y&R there seems to be something missing.It's not the same anymore.

Maybe it's too soon, but I'm getting worried by the lack of news. Those web things he did have died or disappeared for now. Guest stints on series won't happen til fall on networks, maybe sooner on cable. Wish we had a spy to tell us if he was auditioning for anything, had been traveling for work, or even if he was out having fun at night.

In my family, you don't leave a job til you have a job, so I wish he had had something lined up at the end of his contract. And when AH said, out of the blue, on Valentine's Day, that she missed her friend, it just made me so so sad.

#40070   2014/02/19 05:58AM
    greengrass

It says that Billy and Victoria work to get their marriage back on track but their progress could be hindered by the presence of Kelly and Stitch.

Villy really hasn't had time to work on their marriage because Billy has been in the hospital.

This is just my opinion:::I think once Billy gets home they will start working on getting their marriage back on track and then Kelly and Stitch will be obstacles in their way.I don't think Villy will split just yet.Villy loves each other so much I think they will try and get things back on track until Kelly pulls something else and maybe with Stitch's help.

I think Stitch wants Victoria just as much as Kelly wants Billy,but Stitch isn't doing anything because he now's how much Billy and Victoria love each other.

« 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list