List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 04:38AM, Views: 2202030, Replies: 45479
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/05/29 10:57PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �
    Sunnyflower

Thank you for adding me...I am a huge Villy booster. I think it is the most romantic and hot thing happening right now. Hands down.

(Let the Shick stuff go kids. We have new generations of hottness )

#32   2010/05/29 11:01PM
    pgl35

Quote Oreo123: And their one liners are zingers....I nearly feel off my chair laughing when the banter between them included sausage. He said he usually cooks breakfast in the bude. Victoria warned him that he could burn his sausage. LMAO......and when she left without having breakfast he told her "You haven't even eaten my sausage yet!" Unbelievable........

I know Oreo, I died laughting about the sausage! I cannot remember, in the 15 years Iv'e been watching the show, a funnier conversation than that one! I just love these two!

#33   2010/05/29 11:20PM
    Keeley

Quote Sunnyflower: Thank you for adding me...I am a huge Villy booster. I think it is the most romantic and hot thing happening right now. Hands down.

(Let the Shick stuff go kids. We have new generations of hottness )

Sunnyflower !!! You are a great addition here...with posters like us boosting Villy, we have a voice! It is a new generation of "hotness"...love the "romance" and the "hotness" as you so brilliantly named it...it's these two combined and with Villy you've got SIZZLE! Let's keep this thread going to check back in and keep the Villy spark alive!!! Hugs, Sunny!♥

pgl35 Agree, agree!!! I could hear that sausage dialogue /scene again, and laugh just as hard. Thank God, it is proof we have better writing happening! Thanks for joining us!!!

#34   2010/05/30 01:26AM
    VickyBillyFan

I love, love, love them together I love their witty banter and classic lines (Mr. Newman, you haven't even tasted my sausage LOL, your lawyer has gender issues, etc.). I really love how sweet and supportive and totally loving Billy is with Victoria. She really needs someone on her side right now. I have a feeling they will become an us against the world couple with everyone disapproving which is fine by me because I think it will bring them closer. Oh and did I mention that I love how incredibly sexy they are together? I'm still recovering from the makeout scenes from a few days ago! I hope we get plenty more where those came from

#35   2010/05/30 04:52AM
    knockout

Hell yeah sign me up!These two are fiya!The best part of the show,and their chemistry is off the charts the writers will be fools to break them up especially since their growing even more fans.They are perfect for each other and balance each other out ,their sexy and natural.You can tell they'll falling hard for each other.And btw I have this strong feeling Vikki is either pregnant from jamacian wedding night or she will be by Billy just a gut feeling,The writers probably want them tied together for future years to come which is smart.

Go Billy and Victoria.

#36   2010/05/30 12:04PM
    Keeley

It's very apparent, by Popular Vote that we all loved the "Sausage" banter!
    Can't wait for this week, to see how they will fight off the negativity about their wedding. I think they will have to see each other more, because they will not have anyone saying Congrats, which only pulls them closer together!

VickyBillyFan It's clear how much you love them together! Wow! I think you nailed it, we love Billy, because, well, he's is clearly HOT , but we love him more because we see him being protective of Vicky and we just melt!! Like your thinking!

Knockout YOU ARE SIGNED UP! I am wondering, too, a baby will probably be in the future...and here goes Chloe furious again!! It would be the ultimate kicker for the Abbots and the Newmans! I am signed up forever with these two!!!

HOPE EVERYONE KEEPS CHECKING IN HERE, I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU THROUGH THE WEEK ABOUT WHAT TRANSPIRES!
    I am totally hooked on the wedding news coming out! Can't wait See you back here friends!!!

#37   2010/05/30 01:13PM
    grammapam

I havta say that when I saw the scene where Vicky mentioned his sausage...I said to my Husband"I think he's had his 'sausage' burned on more than one occassion!!"

How Vicky kept her laugh in,beats the he!! outta me

#38   2010/05/30 02:08PM
    Mustang5.0

I gotta say i am starting to like this couple at first it was just okay cheating on husband now lol but sense they got married they realize that they are not so bad together as you can see the jealousy between them as they are approach by different people.
    This couple is awesome brings some spice to the show

#39   2010/05/30 02:14PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Mo in Canada:
    Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts!

Oh Puddy, you are bad! LOL Haven't I been saying for weeks we are more than overdue for a good old Newman 4th of July pool party?

HAHA! puddy I bet that Billy has some real bangers in his shorts. Geez he is such a cutie!! I love these two together. He awakens a side in Vicki that I thought was always there. She makes him more caring. It's just great!!

#40   2010/05/30 02:15PM
    Pinchy

Quote CARMEN JONES: I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her

OMG you wouldn't believe what ran thru my head the first time I read this post! LOL. It was totally x-rated!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list