List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 09:40PM, Views: 2160760, Replies: 44998
    « 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 3981 » »| page:
    #39751   2014/02/10 05:12AM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    beautyseat

The writers are clumsily trying to create deceit on Billy's part, by having him withhold info about the gun going off. Other than trying to mess with Villy, putting up a wall between them, why wouldn't Billy tell the truth about everything? We'll never know what the true end game was with Billy? Was he going to drive him somewhere, kill him, hide the body? I don't think even Billy knows. Driving and driving and driving, Billy was trying to stall for time to figure out what to do. But once again, Vicki asks, is that the whole truth, and sadly it's not. And maybe this is supposed to be the icing on the death of Villy cake.

What I hate about this though, is that maybe they are saying, THIS Billy, Billy after Delia's death, DT's Billy, not BM, IS the kind of person who could kill. The kind of man who could cheat on his wife and cover it up. The kind of man Victoria finally could NOT love, so that there's no hope for Villy. I'm praying they're not on this path.

About the reel choices, for Billy, I still go back to that scene with Jack and Billy, on Jack's birthday, when Billy hands Jack the birthday card on the cocktail napkin. Maybe that's more about Jack, but the love between those two brothers, makes me catch my breath even now. But yeah, Delia's broken plate, Billy on the floor, that's probably the most powerful.

For Victoria, I agree, the scene with Nick, when she unloads her feelings, so stunning. AH, too, had so much to choose from.

Still cannot believe some of these submissions though. Anita? That's a head scratcher. And Kelly has yet to show any range besides an emotional zombie. Can't wait for the guys' submissions to show up, wondering what MM will do. Yes, he's got good reason to submit, but would people even vote for him? He's in a difficult situation all the way around.

#39752   2014/02/10 06:16AM
    greengrass

I was really hoping that Villy would make it through all this mess.Like they have many times before,but i have a feeling that JFP's main goal this time is to destroy Villy and do her own pairing.I really hope I'm wrong because I want Villy to stay together.

BILLY MILLER & AMELIA HEINLE FOREVER

We need some good old Villy magic with BM&AH

#39753   2014/02/10 06:39AM
    Supercouplev...

From what I hear, it hasn't been that bad so far, it seems he just remembered the gun going off, probably in the middle of all the noise of the car going out of control (since they can't do visual ), who knows. Is he happy Adam is dead, for the moment, but so is Kevin and Chloe. Is he going to the dark side, who knows, hope not, if they do take him there, how many more viewers will leave? How many will not have a reason to come back, I know I won't.

I watched the last couple of minutes before the wreck (it was on Youtube), and I saw that he had decided to take Adam around to the people's lives he has ruined, and make him confess to them. So, in my mind, he had decided not to kill him, but, to make sure he wasn't a part of his son's life. So, he couldn't take his life (which probably disappointed him), but, to find out he was dead, well, I 'm sure he is somewhat happy, thinking he got justice. But I also think, when they find out he isn't dead, he will be somewhat relieved (at least I would hope so), but Adam didn't just kill his daughter, he also toyed with him afterwards. He probably thinks with the killer dead, he can now move on, I think he will find out he is wrong about that. Then again, he may get mixed up in his mind, because I'm sure finding out who hit Delia and what happened gave him more closure than him being dead, but, since they both happened at the same time, it would be easy to get it mixed up. JMO

BILLY MILLER IS BILLY ABBOTT

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#39754   2014/02/10 06:50AM
    greengrass

It's going to be interesting to see what happen's at the Gala they have for Delia because I just seen a few pictures on twitter and everyone has a shocked look on their faces.Like this can't be happening.

I though I read somewhere that someone was going to be killed or shot.

Next weeks spoilers says that one happy couple faces a life and death situation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/10 06:51AM
    #39755   2014/02/10 08:06AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: It's going to be interesting to see what happen's at the Gala they have for Delia because I just seen a few pictures on twitter and everyone has a shocked look on their faces.Like this can't be happening.

Next weeks spoilers says that one happy couple faces a life and death situation.

Well, the list of Happy couples is very small, and we do have a stalker and a couple of crooks in town, so, who knows.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#39756   2014/02/10 08:17AM
    greengrass

TV Source Magazine's first monthly Power Rankings for the Soap Opera Pule Poll

Soap Opera Pulse Power Rankings for Jan.2014

Billy Miller #1

Amelia Heinle # 2

Sharon Case # 3

Michael Muhney # 4

Steve Burton # 5

Joshua Morrow # 6

Jessica Collins # 7

Melissa Clair Egan # 8

Christel Khalil # 9

Hunter King # 9

Daniel Goddard # 10

At the end of Dec. they will do a ranking for the year.

#39757   2014/02/10 09:45AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: It's going to be interesting to see what happen's at the Gala they have for Delia because I just seen a few pictures on twitter and everyone has a shocked look on their faces.Like this can't be happening.

The couple will prob be Tyler and Abby, with Mariah going psycho. I was hoping it was Villy and then kelp would lose it and threaten Victoria a la Bunny Boiler.

Saw some tweets by some serious bloggers who are saying DT won't last more than a few mos and BM will come back. I want to believe that so much.

#39758   2014/02/10 09:56AM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat:

The couple will prob be Tyler and Abby, with Mariah going psycho. I was hoping it was Villy and then kelp would lose it and threaten Victoria a la Bunny Boiler.

Saw some tweets by some serious bloggers who are saying DT won't last more than a few mos and BM will come back. I want to believe that so much.

I also want to believe that BM will be back were he belongs right by Amelia's side as the happy Villy couple again with all that magic they have.

#39759   2014/02/10 10:19AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: From what I hear, it hasn't been that bad so far, it seems he just remembered the gun going off, probably in the middle of all the noise of the car going out of control (since they can't do visual ), who knows. Is he happy Adam is dead, for the moment, but so is Kevin and Chloe. Is he going to the dark side, who knows, hope not, if they do take him there, how many more viewers will leave? How many will not have a reason to come back, I know I won't.

I watched the last couple of minutes before the wreck (it was on Youtube), and I saw that he had decided to take Adam around to the people's lives he has ruined, and make him confess to them. So, in my mind, he had decided not to kill him, but, to make sure he wasn't a part of his son's life. So, he couldn't take his life (which probably disappointed him), but, to find out he was dead, well, I 'm sure he is somewhat happy, thinking he got justice. But I also think, when they find out he isn't dead, he will be somewhat relieved (at least I would hope so), but Adam didn't just kill his daughter, he also toyed with him afterwards. He probably thinks with the killer dead, he can now move on, I think he will find out he is wrong about that. Then again, he may get mixed up in his mind, because I'm sure finding out who hit Delia and what happened gave him more closure than him being dead, but, since they both happened at the same time, it would be easy to get it mixed up. JMO

BILLY MILLER IS BILLY ABBOTT

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Good points. I had in my mind that they were going to the Chancelkor Estate next, to tell Chloe the truth.

#39760   2014/02/10 10:28AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat:

I read somewhere that Avery could be in danger. I think it was SID.

For those of you that want Villy to stay together, post BM, there is a small picture in the new SID that shows them at the gala looking at Victoria's phone. I think they look cute, and with Amelia's new haircut, there isn't an obvious age difference, IMO.

« 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 3981 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list