List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 05:03PM, Views: 2381242, Replies: 46673
    « 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 » »| page:
    #39741   2014/02/09 06:11PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

What scenes do you think Amelia and Billy submitted? There were so many great ones, and I love Victoria supporting Billy, but I think one of Amelia's best was her scene with Abby. She was so raw, blaming herself for everything, and it was probably the most emotion we saw her display. It was about Victoria's feelings about Delia and how they lost her, not just her worries about Billy. The rest of the time she was trying to be strong.

For Billy, I can't even begin to guess, there were so many. I keep going back to his moments with Jill, and right after she left when he broke the handprint, though. The power of the hug between mother and son, then when his hands are shaking as he picks up the broken pieces and starts sobbing. it was just so real.

#39742   2014/02/09 06:27PM
    villyforever55

For Amelia, I really like the scene between Her and Billy during his gambling when she asked him to leave. She was so raw, the tears, her makeup running, her voice, and then, after he left it was just her crying, by herself. Everything was perfect! There are more, she has so many to choose from. Same for Billy.

#39743   2014/02/09 06:29PM
    Canadianchic...

Quote villyforever55: Question, why can't he tell Victoria everything about that night?

Billy looks like he knows something illegal went down with Adam. If he tells Victoria everything, and he gets charged, she could get charged as an accessory after the fact. He probably wants to protect her.

#39744   2014/02/09 06:29PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55: Regardless, I truly want Villy to stay together. They have been through so much and have fought hard to be together. The thought of the swamp creature ruining that is disgusting. Billy was wrong, he broke his wedding vows, but as long as it doesn't go any further, they should be okay. Question, why can't he tell Victoria everything about that night? Sometimes it seems as if he doesn't want Victoria to know that side of him, but she already knows he did go after Adam to kill him. And guess what? She still loves him. What more does he want or need? I just don't understand. Someone please explain that to me.

I know they will make it about him losing her, but, for me that is just too ridiculous.

In my mind, I make it about hurting her, the act really didn't, as a matter of fact, it brought him back to her, which made her happy, and to tell her what happened (especially on what day) would just hurt her, and though, it didn't mean anything to him, (except disgust) it would mean something to her, and it did hurt him, when he realized what he was doing, and he just doesn't want to hurt her, and if he doesn't tell her, it doesn't seem as real (I have seen , mostly in movies, that telling someone you love about something that you did makes it more real), That is the reasoning in my mind. I totally and completely find it ridiculous he would worry about losing her, by telling her the truth.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about what happened with Adam, since I haven't been watching, what did he lie to her about? That the gun went off? Well that wasn't his fault. That he left Adam? Well, he wasn't exactly in good shape, so none of that would make sense. I read someone said he lied about who was driving, well, I could have sworn someone said he made Adam drive. So, I don't know what he lied about. Part of what I said could still be true, if he tells Victoria the truth, it would make it more real.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/09 06:37PM
    #39745   2014/02/09 06:45PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: What scenes do you think Amelia and Billy submitted? There were so many great ones, and I love Victoria supporting Billy, but I think one of Amelia's best was her scene with Abby. She was so raw, blaming herself for everything, and it was probably the most emotion we saw her display. It was about Victoria's feelings about Delia and how they lost her, not just her worries about Billy. The rest of the time she was trying to be strong.

For Billy, I can't even begin to guess, there were so many. I keep going back to his moments with Jill, and right after she left when he broke the handprint, though. The power of the hug between mother and son, then when his hands are shaking as he picks up the broken pieces and starts sobbing. it was just so real.

There really are so many to choice from for Amelia, when she told Nikki and Victor, but I think she got to me the most (even though she got to me every scene she was in, in the first week after Delia's death, I felt she outshined them all in that s/l) when she told Nick, that was really emotional, I think that is the one I would pick. Just thinking about it, when she just walked in and started crying, and hugged him, man.....

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#39746   2014/02/09 06:50PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55: Regardless, I truly want Villy to stay together. They have been through so much and have fought hard to be together. The thought of the swamp creature ruining that is disgusting. Billy was wrong, he broke his wedding vows, but as long as it doesn't go any further, they should be okay. Question, why can't he tell Victoria everything about that night? Sometimes it seems as if he doesn't want Victoria to know that side of him, but she already knows he did go after Adam to kill him. And guess what? She still loves him. What more does he want or need? I just don't understand. Someone please explain that to me.

I know they will make it about him losing her, but, for me that is just too ridiculous.

In my mind, I make it about hurting her, the act really didn't, as a matter of fact, it brought him back to her, which made her happy, and to tell her what happened (especially on what day) would just hurt her, and though, it didn't mean anything to him, (except disgust) it would mean something to her, and it did hurt him, when he realized what he was doing, and he just doesn't want to hurt her, and if he doesn't tell her, it doesn't seem as real (I have seen , mostly in movies, that telling someone you love about something that you did makes it more real), That is the reasoning in my mind. I totally and completely find it ridiculous he would worry about losing her, by telling her the truth.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about what happened with Adam, since I haven't been watching, what did he lie to her about? That the gun went off? Well that wasn't his fault. That he left Adam? Well, he wasn't exactly in good shape, so none of that would make sense. I read someone said he lied about who was driving, well, I could have sworn someone said he made Adam drive. So, I don't know what he lied about. Part of what I said could still be true, if he tells Victoria the truth, it would make it more real.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

He hasn't actually lied. In typical Billy fashion, he is omitting information. Billy then lies to cover up what he isn't saying. He omitted the part of the story where Adam grabbed the gun and they struggled. It did go off just before they careened off the road. I guess the fact that the struggle and maybe the shooting caused the accident could make Billy think that he could be charged with causing Adam's death, and he may want to protect Victoria. I just don't see how it isn't open and shut that he charged for committing the kidnapping. All the facts are there, and he openly admitted it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/09 06:52PM
    #39747   2014/02/09 07:57PM
    Supercouplev...

Are we sure he remembers the gun going off?

Another thought comes to mind, what if before he climbed out of the car, he checked on Adam, and thought he was already dead, and so he bleives he actually killed him? That would be something you wouldn't want to admitt to doing, no matter what. Especially when you couldn't really do it, and then you do, that would be tough, but then he does tell Jack mission acomplished, so, I don't know, he still sounds like 2 different people.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#39748   2014/02/09 08:14PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: Are we sure he remembers the gun going off?

Another thought comes to mind, what if before he climbed out of the car, he checked on Adam, and thought he was already dead, and so he bleives he actually killed him? That would be something you wouldn't want to admitt to doing, no matter what. Especially when you couldn't really do it, and then you do, that would be tough, but then he does tell Jack mission acomplished, so, I don't know, he still sounds like 2 different people.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I'm pretty sure he remembers the gun going off. He has an audio only flashback in his first scene with Victoria in the hospital. He hears the gun shot, or at least, I think Idid.

He stumbled around the car, but he didn't appear to be in any shape to help Adam, even if he wanted to. He was falling over every few moments himself. When he wandered away, in my mind, he was going for help.

#39749   2014/02/10 03:12AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

I'm pretty sure he remembers the gun going off. He has an audio only flashback in his first scene with Victoria in the hospital. He hears the gun shot, or at least, I think Idid.

He stumbled around the car, but he didn't appear to be in any shape to help Adam, even if he wanted to. He was falling over every few moments himself. When he wandered away, in my mind, he was going for help.

Ok, thinking about it in the hospital, I would think, would mean he was remembering, and since (I believe) he told his story before going to the hospital, did he have a chance to tell Victoria about the gun going off, after he remembered? The brain with a concussion is a funny thing, that would also explain his comment to Jack (though, to me, it looked like, if the bullet hit Adam, it would have hit him in the leg, at least that is what it looked like to me).

Now that they have the gun, I would think they would know it was fired.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

#39750   2014/02/10 03:46AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

Ok, thinking about it in the hospital, I would think, would mean he was remembering, and since (I believe) he told his story before going to the hospital, did he have a chance to tell Victoria about the gun going off, after he remembered? The brain with a concussion is a funny thing, that would also explain his comment to Jack (though, to me, it looked like, if the bullet hit Adam, it would have hit him in the leg, at least that is what it looked like to me).

Now that they have the gun, I would think they would know it was fired.

VILLY MAGIC (BM AH)

The cop comes to see him about the gun, to identify it. Tells him it has been fired. He says maybe it went off during the crash. Victoria tells him it is time to talk to about the gun, after the cop leaves. She tells him they've lost each other and found their way back so many times and that she thought he had come back to her, but there was still this rage that she didn't see. She asked how long it had been eating at him and he said it had been all along. He told her he'd had the gun since after Myanmar. She begs him to tell her everything about the night of the accident and he tells her there isn't anything more to tell. She looks extremely relieved and hugs him. Over her shoulder, he looks worried.

I do think he might have been confused or forgotten details when Paul questioned him, but it certainly seems he's remembered now. Also, when Paul questioned him, he did seem confused about how he got out of the car and where Adam was, because some of what he said didn't fit with what they showed.

« 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list