List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 03:53PM, Views: 2143613, Replies: 44762
    « 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 » »| page:
    #39201   2014/01/21 08:47PM
    Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)
    Deana4Villy

Quote Kelly777:
    Quote greengrass: There is a rumor on twitter that JFP was fired but everyone says it's just that a rumor they put it out there to try and stop the boycott on Jan 31st.

They say until we have actual proof that JFP is fired and they bring back Billy Miller a lot of the fans are no longer watching the show.

Bottom line is we want JFP gone and Billy Miller back in the role of Billy Abbott.

They lie all the time and I wouldn't believe them if they showed her head on a platter. Regardless, I'm done the 30th and I'm really done with DOOL which leaves GH but it has started getting on my nerves. Once again, for plot point they have a woman who has been pregnant before become barren. So, it appears as if my soap watching days have come to a close.

Did you read Kimberly McCullough's latest interview? It had spoiler information of sorts. I won't expand on that in case you don't want to know. The interview is easy to find.

#39202   2014/01/22 03:54AM
    Supercouplev...

I just thought of a possibe rehashed s/l......Lauren/Shelia/Scott. I could get on board with our Billy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/22 03:56AM
    #39203   2014/01/22 04:07AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote billysgirl: Amelia cut her bangs. Victoria goes to Neil & Leslie's wedding on Valentine's Day.

pic.twitter.com/WGcJgnZYpg

No sign of whatshisname. Probably he's with the swamp creature who was taping this week. I hear Kelly is pregnant and JFP is doing a Who's The Daddy story with Billy & Jack. I don't care since BM is gone and it's not MY Billy. That annoying twerp who replaced him can go jump off a cliff.

If any of this is true, shame on the writers. What a lack of originality. Been there, done that. Not just on Y&R already, but with the same candidates. By now, Billy and Jack should have a system of notifying each other before going there. And if Kelly really is pregnant, then the first phone calls Billy should make after telling Victoria are to a sperm bank to make a deposit for any future children he would intentionally plan and the doctor for a vasectomy. It's nuts that the most potent man on the show is married to the love of his life with fertility issues.

#39204   2014/01/22 05:22AM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote billysgirl: Amelia cut her bangs. Victoria goes to Neil & Leslie's wedding on Valentine's Day.

No sign of whatshisname. Probably he's with the swamp creature who was taping this week. I hear Kelly is pregnant and JFP is doing a Who's The Daddy story with Billy & Jack. I don't care since BM is gone and it's not MY Billy. That annoying twerp who replaced him can go jump off a cliff.

If any of this is true, shame on the writers. What a lack of originality. Been there, done that. Not just on Y&R already, but with the same candidates. By now, Billy and Jack should have a system of notifying each other before going there. And if Kelly really is pregnant, then the first phone calls Billy should make after telling Victoria are to a sperm bank to make a deposit for any future children he would intentionally plan and the doctor for a vasectomy. It's nuts that the most potent man on the show is married to the love of his life with fertility issues.

It's completely ridiculous to rehash this as a s/l. These people are all old enough to know how babies are made. It's just stupid!

#39205   2014/01/22 05:40AM
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

It's completely ridiculous to rehash this as a s/l. These people are all old enough to know how babies are made. It's just stupid!

I think JFP is out to destroy Villy and she doesn't care how she does it,just another recycled s/l like all the rest of her s/l's,it seems like none of the writers have any originality or imagination when it comes to s/l's lets just keep recycling the fans don't now the difference.JFP does not want any popular couple left together,she wants to split them up and put them with FOJ's.All these s/l's are getting really old and worn out and the fans just don't care to keep watching that crap anymore.

#39206   2014/01/22 06:11AM
    greengrass

Y&R casting a new (blank)who's it for?

Casting call for a 40+female psychiatrist for three or more episodes.For the role of Dr. Janet Mead.They want a strong actress that telegraphs intelligence and kindness.

I see they still have a casting call out for Andrew Abbott and Josh Williams

#39207   2014/01/22 06:36AM
    beautyseat

If it's any consolation, Victoria still has her wedding ring on in that pic. Maybe Chloe and Billy are off mourning Delia on her special day. I'm sure Kelly will be around to hold Billy's hand. Or whatever else needs holding.

#39208   2014/01/22 06:48AM
    greengrass

I just seen a picture of Billy with his co-stars in the move he just did.OUR BILLY IS LOOKING PRETTY FINE AS ALWAYS.I am really going to miss our Billy.

#39209   2014/01/22 07:22AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote beautyseat:

If it's any consolation, Victoria still has her wedding ring on in that pic. Maybe Chloe and Billy are off mourning Delia on her special day. I'm sure Kelly will be around to hold Billy's hand. Or whatever else needs holding.

Just because he wasn't imn the picture, doesn't mean he wasn't there.

#39210   2014/01/22 07:58AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote beautyseat:

Just because he wasn't imn the picture, doesn't mean he wasn't there.

Could be he just isn't part of their crowd, wonder if he ever will be.

« 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list