List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 11:09PM, Views: 1945343, Replies: 42150
    « 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 » »| page:
    #38881   2014/01/13 04:37AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    greengrass

There is only one thing wrong with the statement of Billy shooting Adam at Cane and Lilly's party.According to the spoilers Billy doesn't find out it was Adam until the following week after the party.So how could he shoot him the week before.It wouldn't make any sense to shoot him the week before you find out it was him.No only that there is also people saying they get into a fight,if he shoots him he will be arrested for attempted murder

I think people should read the spoilers and get their facts straight before they post anything.

#38882   2014/01/13 04:54AM
    greengrass

As much as JFP try's to shove Avery&Dylan and Kelly/Billy down our throats as supercouples There will never ever be another supercouple that is as popular and well liked as Villy(BM&AH)they were magic on the screen.Billy and Amelia had something special and as hard as they try nobody will ever duplicate what they brought to the screen

Billy and Kelly look like the odd couple

Dylan and Avery are just plain boring

As much as JFP loves Cynthia W and Steve B.not to many fans share her feelings for them.

#38883   2014/01/13 05:42AM
    greengrass

I really feel sorry for Amelia because I think when she signed her contract she really though Billy was staying and then JFP pulled the rug out from under her by forcing Billy out.

I love Amelia but I will not be watching this crap after Jan.30th.

#38884   2014/01/13 05:51AM
    Lanie1959

I think Amelia will do fine, she is a strong actress and so is David Tom... I hate what is happening to Villy but I don't think they over yet...and I am not convinced they ever will be over permanently .I don't come to this thread a lot but i know this hard for the Villy fans just wanted to show some support!
    Hang in there Villy fans!!

#38885   2014/01/13 05:53AM
    greengrass

I can't beleave I'm saying this because I have watch Y&R for the past 40 years and it is very sad with all the talent that JFP is loosing to bring in her friends and all the bad publicity it is getting I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see this show cancelled with in the next 6 months.

#38886   2014/01/13 05:53AM
    Layngel

Quote Deana4Villy: OT:Thanks for your prayers! Water testing is showing safe levels of the chemical in the river now. They are talking like once they begin the protocols to flush the water system, they can start lifting the ban zone by zone over the next 24 hours. They think most schools will reopen tomorrow. It is almost over. Although it made some nauseous and there were mild chemical burns, there haven't been any reports of fatalities from this large chemical spill. We have heard of one individual with some serious health issues including chemical induced pneumonia from showering right before the water ban was issued, but she's expected to recover. Things could have been so much worse. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers.

Oh my! Well glad everything is okay, hope everyone stays safe. Keep us posted!

#38887   2014/01/13 06:06AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: As much as JFP try's to shove Avery&Dylan and Kelly/Billy down our throats as supercouples There will never ever be another supercouple that is as popular and well liked as Villy(BM&AH)they were magic on the screen.Billy and Amelia had something special and as hard as they try nobody will ever duplicate what they brought to the screen

Billy and Kelly look like the odd couple

Dylan and Avery are just plain boring

As much as JFP loves Cynthia W and Steve B.not to many fans share her feelings for them.

Here's an idea. Why doesn't JFP put Kelly and Dylan together? It would be an ultimate love fest for JFP, since she seems to be crushing on both of them, maneuvering them around GC like chess pieces. Lifeless chess pieces.

Can you imagine a more boring couple than those two? Both of those characters have to rely on other people to show any kind of energy. What would CW be without BM's power, and SB is just dragged along (barely) by JC. At least with Chelsea, Dylan had brighter eyes and hope for the future.

Haven't figured out yet if DT is a FOJ or just a convenient replacement that dropped in her lap. Anyone have any background on that? Seems like the FOJ's use their mentor's power to their advantage and hardly lift a finger to deliver on their performances? I mean, is HS/Kyle still even there? Do we even care?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/13 06:11AM
    #38888   2014/01/13 06:36AM
    greengrass

The burning question on twitter is.

What is Kelly's real interest in Billy?

She has an agenda,what is her motive behind her wanting to break up Villy's marriage.Kelly targeted Billy from the get go,but why.Is Victor behind it or does she have something to do with Delia's hit and run or does she just stalk grieving men in order to get them into bed with her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/13 06:42AM
    #38889   2014/01/13 07:25AM
    beautyseat

Quote greengrass: The burning question on twitter is.

What is Kelly's real interest in Billy?

She has an agenda,what is her motive behind her wanting to break up Villy's marriage.Kelly targeted Billy from the get go,but why.Is Victor behind it or does she have something to do with Delia's hit and run or does she just stalk grieving men in order to get them into bed with her.

I think Kelly was supposed to be the killer and then when CW's pilot or whatever that other show was, failed, JFP held on to her for dear life. We haven't heard if CW's been switched to contract, but SC was, so it's only a matter of time.

The hatred for Adam in GC, coupled with the problems with MM, make it easy for him to be the killer. So then that became the plan. I fully expect Adam to get away from the law and lay low, as the character has done before. Then someone else will eventually be named the killer, like that guy Hawkins, or the lady that first reported the SUV, and then Adam can come back. But gee, there must be some punishment for withholding info from the cops about a H&R if a child.

Adam will have to get back into everyone's good graces by saving someone else or giving up a kidney to his dad. I like the angst that Adam brings to the story and hope they pick someone edgy and handsome for the recast.

BTW, Delia was fully in the bushes when the car hit her (we think). Maybe whoever hit her is a true innocent and has no clue about what happened to that precious girl.

#38890   2014/01/13 09:59AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Lanie1959: I think Amelia will do fine, she is a strong actress and so is David Tom... I hate what is happening to Villy but I don't think they over yet...and I am not convinced they ever will be over permanently .I don't come to this thread a lot but i know this hard for the Villy fans just wanted to show some support!
    Hang in there Villy fans!!

TY

Just trying to hang until BM is gone, even that is getting hard.

« 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list