List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 11:17AM, Views: 2146711, Replies: 44811
    « 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 » »| page:
    #38481   2014/01/04 09:28AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    greengrass

Billy and Amelia created something beautiful for us for the last 4 years and it will always be remembered.They are our Villy.I don't care how much JFP try's to taint their relationship they are still beautiful as a couple to us.I am just sorry that she found that she had to destroy them as a couple before BM left.

#38482   2014/01/04 09:50AM
    Supercouplev...

I was just thinking how some people want Victoria with Stitch, cussing Billy for cheating, then you have Stitch, seperated, and flirting with every woman he sees. every indication is, he slept with Kelly (just like Billy), maybe even Hillary, and people think he would be a step up, he also seems rather dull

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 09:53AM
    #38483   2014/01/04 11:42AM
    Supercouplev...

I've got a new campaign, if they want to kill Y&R. Free Amelia, so she can join Billy wherever he lands, or even if they just want to destroy Villy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 11:45AM
    #38484   2014/01/04 01:12PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Billy and Amelia created something beautiful for us for the last 4 years and it will always be remembered.They are our Villy.I don't care how much JFP try's to taint their relationship they are still beautiful as a couple to us.I am just sorry that she found that she had to destroy them as a couple before BM left.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#38485   2014/01/04 02:30PM
    Supercouplev...

What am I going to do to pass my free time at work, when there is no Villy love to spread, my heart is aching.

I know, sit back and laugh at the people still wasting their time with this show, still heartbroken

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 02:32PM
    #38486   2014/01/04 03:44PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone!

So I just read the SOC "two scoops" section, why oh why did they had to use that awful picture of Billy and what's her name together during their grief sex. *sighs* I saw that scene only once and now somehow it's just in my face, so annoying. Anyway in this week's two scoops the person had a section for Billy & Victoria and it turns out that the reason why the recap that I had read in the SOC recaps section had Billy and what's her name seem like they hadn't gone through with their grief sex was because the person didn't watch the whole thing but funny enough even when the person did watch the whole thing, they still made a joke about how they didn't know that people could have sex with their clothes on.

The whole problem with that whole scene with Billy and what's her name doing their grief sex was that the editing very bad. It would have been better if they had just shown them putting their clothes back on, then it would have looked more realistic like they had just had sex. If any of you were brave to watch it then you would see that the scene was cut with them on the couch shirtless and then when they were shown again we see Billy getting off her and buckling his pants belt like his pants were off and what's her name pants was shown to be off cause she was putting back her pants on. Boy I hate typing that stuff blech. Well anyway we can stop wondering if they had sex or not cause it was all cleared up when what's her name said it in front of Billy when they were talking about how they were going to act around Vicki by not trying to look too guilty so that she wouldn't catch to what they did.

That whole dinner party was just a mess wasn't it and just ridiculous and there is more to come base on the previews. How can Vicki see Billy being all antsy and uncomfortable about what's her name coming to dinner and not suspect anything and I hate that Billy is using the trust that Vicki has for him and is taking advantage of it. Vicki trusts Billy so much about him not cheating on her that she just doesn't suspect anything and is really just thanking what's her name for helping him. Didn't Vicki said that she was jealous of what's her name and how Billy seems too emotionally involve with her which is why I just don't get Vicki inviting what's her name to dinner. The dinner party on a whole was really funny but sad at the same time, sad cause it makes Vicki look like a very lost puppy and I truly hate that. Ugh! Enough with the silliness writers. Ugh!

I really want the truth out before BM leaves but I wonder if that will happen at all cause Soaps love to drag on their ONS or an affair stories for weeks and since DT's BA doesn't come on around Feb 3rd which is Feb Sweeps, I just feel it will come out then. *sighs* Perhaps there is a chance that BM & AH's Villy will end on a good note which wouldn't be a bad thing but the Villy fan in me would have really love to see AH & BM deliver those scenes like we know they will/would. There still isn't any spoilers out there about the ONS being revealed by anyone or Vicki figuring it out or Billy confessing and I would think that something that huge would be in the mags but there wasn't anything except about them getting back to normal. Of course now there is a pic on the latest SOD mag with Villy on the cover with the words "Billy cheats on Victoria". *sighs* Bless that girl's heart, she just love husband and too bad he had to hit rock bottom aka what's her name before realizing what he has to lose.

#38487   2014/01/04 04:27PM
    Deana4Villy

I hate it too. I do like that he told Ashley he hit rock bottom in reference to Kelly. For those out there rooting for K&B as a couple comparing her to his rock bottom is not a good thing, but it is great for Villy.

I keep hearing Billy's dialogue for how much Victoria and Johnny mean to him, and you can't help but root for him to get past it with his family and marriage intact. It's hard to say Victoria should get past it, but if she doesn't, then she loses Billy, and I don't think she's ready to live without him.

I don't know what to root for. A quick reveal, with hopes they get past it before BM's last scenes, or it not coming out until BM is gone, so that maybe Billy has time to treat her like his queen for a while to convince her of his love for her. And we get to watch a happy couple for BM going off screen. But a reveal once DT takes over makes it really hard to be invested in Billy Abbott and root for him. Either way, I know I want more happy than sad scenes for the short time we have left with Billy Miller on screen.

#38488   2014/01/04 05:22PM
    Supercouplev...

The only reason I would want for our Billy to confess, is because, I know it would be a great scene, and really, I think she will forgive, pretty quickly. She hasn't had her Billy for nearly 3 months, and now he's back, I wouldn't see her wanting to throw him away now, she has been waiting too long for this time. She may throw it in his face later, but, right now, I would think, she would just be happy to have him back.

I was just thinking about his rock bottoms, and his vices.

First, taking off. We lost our Billy, when he lost Lucy 6/2011, we didn't see him hit rock bottom, but, what did it take? A woman, raping him, setting him up with drugs and putting him in prison, when we see him again, in Sept, he is back to wanting to fight for his family, so, that took a little over 2 months.

Second, gambling, we lost our Billy to gambling in April, he got lost in it, even confessing wasn't enough, he had to hit rock bottom again, and what was it, Chloe kissing him, we got our Billy back in July, so another 3 months, there abouts, and then we have Billy fighting for his family.

Now, we have Delia dying, he hides inside his pain, grief and guilt, we lose him in Oct. He has to hit rock bottom again, and this time it is, well, we know what it is, but, now we have our Billy back again, fighting for his family. (another 3 months)

I know this is a big blow, but, with all the work Victoria has put into Billy, would you want to hand him over to someone else. As far as cheating goes, this hardly seems to be up there with many of them, I don't think he got anything out of it, and to tell the truth I don't think he was there in his mind, he was inside his pain, with Delia.

He has gone through all his vices, I would say, if he were to repeat any of these things, then I would be done, but, if he learns, Victoria can get through the heartache, and move on with a more mature and aware Billy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#38489   2014/01/04 06:24PM
    Supercouplev...

Was it just me, or did anyone else see the look of disappointment in whats her neames face, when Billy said, it wasn't going to happen again. Maybe Billy aught to tell Victoria, and then she can inform her, it isn't going to happen again

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#38490   2014/01/04 06:34PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly: Hello everyone!

So I just read the SOC "two scoops" section, why oh why did they had to use that awful picture of Billy and what's her name together during their grief sex. *sighs* I saw that scene only once and now somehow it's just in my face, so annoying. Anyway in this week's two scoops the person had a section for Billy & Victoria and it turns out that the reason why the recap that I had read in the SOC recaps section had Billy and what's her name seem like they hadn't gone through with their grief sex was because the person didn't watch the whole thing but funny enough even when the person did watch the whole thing, they still made a joke about how they didn't know that people could have sex with their clothes on.

The whole problem with that whole scene with Billy and what's her name doing their grief sex was that the editing very bad. It would have been better if they had just shown them putting their clothes back on, then it would have looked more realistic like they had just had sex. If any of you were brave to watch it then you would see that the scene was cut with them on the couch shirtless and then when they were shown again we see Billy getting off her and buckling his pants belt like his pants were off and what's her name pants was shown to be off cause she was putting back her pants on. Boy I hate typing that stuff blech. Well anyway we can stop wondering if they had sex or not cause it was all cleared up when what's her name said it in front of Billy when they were talking about how they were going to act around Vicki by not trying to look too guilty so that she wouldn't catch to what they did.

That whole dinner party was just a mess wasn't it and just ridiculous and there is more to come base on the previews. How can Vicki see Billy being all antsy and uncomfortable about what's her name coming to dinner and not suspect anything and I hate that Billy is using the trust that Vicki has for him and is taking advantage of it. Vicki trusts Billy so much about him not cheating on her that she just doesn't suspect anything and is really just thanking what's her name for helping him. Didn't Vicki said that she was jealous of what's her name and how Billy seems too emotionally involve with her which is why I just don't get Vicki inviting what's her name to dinner. The dinner party on a whole was really funny but sad at the same time, sad cause it makes Vicki look like a very lost puppy and I truly hate that. Ugh! Enough with the silliness writers. Ugh!

I really want the truth out before BM leaves but I wonder if that will happen at all cause Soaps love to drag on their ONS or an affair stories for weeks and since DT's BA doesn't come on around Feb 3rd which is Feb Sweeps, I just feel it will come out then. *sighs* Perhaps there is a chance that BM & AH's Villy will end on a good note which wouldn't be a bad thing but the Villy fan in me would have really love to see AH & BM deliver those scenes like we know they will/would. There still isn't any spoilers out there about the ONS being revealed by anyone or Vicki figuring it out or Billy confessing and I would think that something that huge would be in the mags but there wasn't anything except about them getting back to normal. Of course now there is a pic on the latest SOD mag with Villy on the cover with the words "Billy cheats on Victoria". *sighs* Bless that girl's heart, she just love husband and too bad he had to hit rock bottom aka what's her name before realizing what he has to lose.

Honestly, I have to wonder if they went back and changed the editing, so they could turn around and say, they stopped before it got too far, but the rest, (with people talking about it), they couldn't edit, because it would take too much away from the story. Just a thought, I just can't see them making that big of an error in editing.

They probably wouldn't change it, until the interloper takes over, then they can redeem Billy, and everyone will accept him, they will try anything IMO

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list