List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 08:21AM, Views: 2377582, Replies: 46657
    « 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 » »| page:
    #37921   2013/12/26 07:23PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    Supercouplev...

All I know, is it seems everything is pointing to him not doing anything more.

1. Everybody talking about it, Victoria, Jack, Nick
    2. One of the things they said, was they were drinking, well, that part isn't true
    3. They were also saying he stayed out all night, that doesn't seem to be true either
    4. Spoilers saying they get back to normal
    5. How about EB saying that Billy and Amelia still have it.
    6. No spoilers indicating more trouble brewing, and really don't they love to put those out there, especially for Villy.
    7. Then you have the picture just put out, (probably to calm people down)....Who posted it anyway, just curious.
    8. The idea that they want to put her with Jack
    9. She is a FOJ, and really would they want to put a bad light on her, so soon, a lot of people don't like her already.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#37922   2013/12/26 07:31PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly: All I know, is it seems everything is pointing to him not doing anything more.

1. Everybody talking about it, Victoria, Jack, Nick
    2. One of the things they said, was they were drinking, well, that part isn't true
    3. They were also saying he stayed out all night, that doesn't seem to be true either
    4. Spoilers saying they get back to normal
    5. How about EB saying that Billy and Amelia still have it.
    6. No spoilers indicating more trouble brewing, and really don't they love to put those out there, especially for Villy.
    7. Then you have the picture just put out, (probably to calm people down)....Who posted it anyway, just curious.
    8. The idea that they want to put her with Jack
    9. She is a FOJ, and really would they want to put a bad light on her, so soon, a lot of people don't like her already.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I am not holding out anymore hope but since I heard that we only see him and what's her name kiss, we will see if Billy takes it any further than that. Though does it make any difference, kissing is still cheating, so even if he were to finally come to his senses and stop it, Vicki will not take that lightly. What person would? Vicki would still be hurt but I guess the only thing that I am looking forward to is Vicki finally giving that tramp a piece of her mind. No more holding back for her. I want her to really let Billy have it.

#37923   2013/12/26 07:38PM
    pappy

I don’t want Villy. BM&AH s/l to end. If it does I will be very disappointed and my time with Y&R.
    I will wait to see for myself what happens next, but I’ll not let the spoilers make me go through a weekend with the thought of pending doom and gloom based on the what the writers hint of what happens next. How many times have we been seen a coming disaster that ends up being a harmless slip that has no bearing on what is to come?
    I will be looking forward to greengrass post about Friday’s show to really is about.
    I spent some time watching my recordings of Villy that start with Billy’s new Years dream up to now, I stopped when I reached when Lucy was going to be kidnapped and the next disk was about loosing Lucy and all the sad s/l that followed for so long. I went to the time that Victoria found Billy at McGees on his way home.(one of my favorites)
    When Villy is really over I will have to find another hobby.
    Come on and rememer how much damage wasn't done when::) Chloe kissed Billy
    Keep the faith!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 07:44PM
    #37924   2013/12/26 08:06PM
    Kelly777

Quote killy: Sorry Villy fans but Billy had sex with Kelly. You'll see for yourself tomorrow. Billy is all over Kelly, he holds her in his arms, puts his hand on her knee, calls her "honey" and cuddles her. Then they go back to her apartment and start making out hardcore and this continues into Monday's episode. They used tongue and eveything. See my pic, that's Killy macking on each other. Billy & Kelly have sex and he spends the night at her apartment.

The next morning Jill and Victoria are looking for Billy and wondering where he is.

As a Killy fan, this was great for me because BM and CW are smoking hot and very into their love scene but I do feel sorry for you Villy fans that Billy ended his marriage and picked Kelly over Victoria.

On the bright side, maybe it's blessing in disguise. Think of it this way, BM is leaving, he's gone. The new Billy is ugly. I saw his OLTL clips and DT is really short, fugly with an annoying squeaky voice. I don't even want Kelly paired with that troll. I also heard DT has a drug problem and he's gay in real life. He dated Shane West for years and doesn't even like women.

Do you want Victoria paired with ugly new Billy? That Stitch guy is way hotter than DT. This break up is doing Victoria a favor. Now she can divorce Billy knowing he's the one who screwed up, and she can move on to somebody hotter. Cheer up!

There's a rumor Billy kills Adam, too. Shoots him dead because SONY wants to put an end to this mess. BM is going out in a blaze of glory. Sexing up Kelly and possibly killing of Adam. Fasten your seat belts cuz it's gonna be a bumpy ride to Jan 30th.

What part of this do you not understand? ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)

Seriously go make your own thread and pee on someone else's parade, will you!

#37925   2013/12/26 08:17PM
    Deana4Villy

This could be very wishful thinking on my part. I watched the kiss again, and I think he is already coming to his senses and letting her go at the very end of the scene. He had his arms wrapped around her waist, but he's pulling his hands back and they're on her lower arms. So I think in the next few seconds he'll pull away.

I also think the picture with his hand on Vicki's knee is him confessing that the "normal" comment bothered him. And I think he'll tell her everything before he lets any time go by.

I don't know what is shocking Monday, I think it is already shocking, but it doesn't appear to be evening yet, to me, either. I think it is only late morning or early afternoon. Plenty of time for Billy to rush to the airport to catch up with Victoria, and her to give up meanwhile and go home. Jill will probably only drop in for a minute, and then Billy will come back because the flight is cancelled.

Wearing my rose colored glasses, because the alternative is unthinkable.

BTW, who or what is WHN?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/26 08:18PM
    #37926   2013/12/26 08:42PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy: This could be very wishful thinking on my part. I watched the kiss again, and I think he is already coming to his senses and letting her go at the very end of the scene. He had his arms wrapped around her waist, but he's pulling his hands back and they're on her lower arms. So I think in the next few seconds he'll pull away.

I also think the picture with his hand on Vicki's knee is him confessing that the "normal" comment bothered him. And I think he'll tell her everything before he lets any time go by.

I don't know what is shocking Monday, I think it is already shocking, but it doesn't appear to be evening yet, to me, either. I think it is only late morning or early afternoon. Plenty of time for Billy to rush to the airport to catch up with Victoria, and her to give up meanwhile and go home. Jill will probably only drop in for a minute, and then Billy will come back because the flight is cancelled.

BTW, who or what is WHN?

I was wondering when someone was going to ask.
    WHN=Whats Her Name

#37927   2013/12/26 08:52PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: This could be very wishful thinking on my part. I watched the kiss again, and I think he is already coming to his senses and letting her go at the very end of the scene. He had his arms wrapped around her waist, but he's pulling his hands back and they're on her lower arms. So I think in the next few seconds he'll pull away.

BTW, who or what is WHN?

I was wondering when someone was going to ask.
    WHN=Whats Her Name

Thanks for clearing that up. Thought I'd missed something, but would eventually pick it up from context.

#37928   2013/12/27 04:06AM
    Deana4Villy

Giving Villy a much needed boost.

Giving Billy the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise. Hoping our fears don't happen.

I don't understand what's going on lately. It was strange that it actually got out in advance that they would kill Delia off. Now this. I know that with Twitter, Facebook, these boards, etc., rumors will start and take on a life of their own, but why do we keep getting actual leaks, seemingly from TPTB? Is this the new way of doing things?

Having Billy cheat on Victoria when she has done nothing but try to be his rock would degrade the character so much. It certainly isn't going to make me embrace DT when he takes over. I can only hope the writers make Billy think with his real brain and not the one between his legs.

#37929   2013/12/27 05:07AM
    greengrass

Billy #5,Amelia #2,Villy #2.But they are #1 for Y&R

#37930   2013/12/27 05:47AM
    spartes

Not a good day (.) the way they doing our VILLY after all they been THROUGH & now this too. Back when he was with Chelsea he was drunk and kissing her but this not good at all. Want this to turn out different for VILLY just like everybody keep saying same old s/l as before. I'M TRIED Y'ALL FOR REAL CAN'T TO MUCH LONGER.

VILLY Always&Forever

« 3788 3789 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list