List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 02:45PM, Views: 2143458, Replies: 44761
    « 3757 3758 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 3767 » »| page:
    #37611   2013/12/18 03:35AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    spartes

Wouldn't it be nice to see VILLY showing some love and not just saying it. We misses that because no one does it like VILLY do it. Much love to our VILLY .

VILLY. Always&Forever

#37612   2013/12/18 04:31AM
    greengrass

Amelia just tweeted that is has been a rough few days because she is getting read to say good bye to her friend and she is really going to miss him.Billy is all done on Thur.So nothing we have said or did even made a fizz on them.

As for the actor's defending JFP they almost have too because their all probably scared of loosing their jobs too.

One fan suggest that we boycote the Y&R starting Feb.1st.

#37613   2013/12/18 05:28AM
    greengrass

I was just on twitter and the Billy Miller fans and the Michael Muhney fans are outraged,they said that was the last straw,letting those two popular and talented actor go.They just shot themselves in the foot.Everyone of the Billy and Michael fans are giving up Y&R at the end of Jan.they all say they have had enough of JFP and her antic's.It looks like it's going to become the Dylan and Avery show.Good luck with that.

#37614   2013/12/18 05:46AM
    greengrass

Like Michael Muhney,Billy Miller is irreplaceable.TV Guide picked Billy Miller as soap actor for 2013

Love or hate Delia s/l it was clear this was vehicle to make Billy Miller and Michael Muhney LEADS! WHAT CHANGED?

Everyone of Billy and Michael's fans are going to BOYCOTT Y&R for the Feb. sweeps.If they don't want to listen to us then maybe the ratings will speak.

#37615   2013/12/18 07:36AM
    Supercouplev...

I love Villy (BM AH) and I always will!!!!!!!!

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#37616   2013/12/18 08:43AM
    Axl Rose

Quote greengrass: Like Michael Muhney,Billy Miller is irreplaceable.TV Guide picked Billy Miller as soap actor for 2013

Love or hate Delia s/l it was clear this was vehicle to make Billy Miller and Michael Muhney LEADS! WHAT CHANGED?

Everyone of Billy and Michael's fans are going to BOYCOTT Y&R for the Feb. sweeps.If they don't want to listen to us then maybe the ratings will speak.

I know I am joining in on the boycott, anyone else want to follow, you know where to find me

#37617   2013/12/18 09:12AM
    greengrass

On-air with Douglas

I am reading thousands of tweets that they are going to stop watching after 1/30.This is not good

(BM&AH)Villy Forever

#37618   2013/12/18 10:09AM
    greengrass

Michael Muhney says there going to give Adam a break for 3 to 6 months and then they'll bring on a new actor.

MM says on Thur. he gets to walk out of the building with a great actor and friend Billy Miller.MM also says that Billy wanted to stay but couldn't agree on contract outs.

#37619   2013/12/18 10:24AM
    Deana4Villy

Dan Kroll of SOC tweeted that he got a death threat over MM being fired. He was able to laugh about it, though. Michael Fairman said his phone was ringing off the hook.

I went to look at MM's Twitter. I don't see his comment about Billy. Maybe he took it down already or it wasn't a tweet to begin with and my assumption is wrong.

It hardly seems real that Thursday's it. . At least we get to see them through January. Hoping against hope that we'll see them reconnect and get a love scene at long last.

#37620   2013/12/18 10:37AM
    Deana4Villy

Hi, Keeley! It's great to hear from you. I'm sure you miss having your mom close by, but it's great that she's happy. What a loving daughter you are, to put her happiness first and foremost.

Even without our original Villy, we will still have this wonderful thread you created full of memories and comments about all the wonderful Villy moments. I like to read from the beginning every now and then. I'm somewhere near the beginning of 2012 now. I like to read comments about the scenes and then go play the clips, which doesn't seem to be much of an option anymore. But we'll still have the thousands of posts. Thank you for making that possible.

« 3757 3758 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 3767 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list