List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 07:12AM, Views: 1950969, Replies: 42220
    « 3725 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 3735 » »| page:
    #37291   2013/12/09 08:10AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    villyforever55

[quote]Quote Mer2: [quote]Quote Supercouplevilly: [quote]Quote Mer2: [quote]Quote Supercouplevilly: Got my votes in and my e-mails sent.

I don't know about this new regime, but, in 2011, when they thought BM was leaving, we got a fantastic farewell love scene.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)[/quo

That would be nice, but I don't expect anything like that to happen. Remember we had high hopes about a love scene when they reunited after Vicky took him back this last time, when he recovered from the gambling. Although I enjoyed what we did get, but that's because BM and AH made those scenes so great and realistic.

Team Billy and Amelia!!![/quote]

All I know, is, I don't want to miss anything good, no matter how slight the chance, BM has less than 2 months left on our screen, (with AH) and I can hope for something good, so, I will.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that, hope you get it.

Team Billy and Amelia!!![/quote]

I hope so. that's what I want also.

Team Billy and Amelia!
    Villy Forever!

#37292   2013/12/09 09:00AM
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy love

Stuck at home, still iced in, with no Y&R to watch.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#37293   2013/12/09 10:30AM
    Supercouplev...

I will miss the magic (BM AH)

#37294   2013/12/09 11:17AM
    greengrass

Got my votes in and my e-mails sent

I will also miss the magic (BM&AH)

I will also miss Billy Miller big time

After BM leaves i will not support Y&R in any way.I will still support Amelia but that's it.

I would like some Villy magic before it's too late.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/09 11:18AM
    #37295   2013/12/09 11:26AM
    greengrass

I just read on twitter that all the Billy Miller and Villy fans are standing behind Billy 100%.

I just seen this weeks promo looks like we might have a good week for Villy.The promo is cute it shows Villy and Johnny in the park and Johnny is giving Billy a high five

#37296   2013/12/09 11:51AM
    greengrass

In the promo it says "with no regrets" and then it show Villy and Johnny in the park.

#37297   2013/12/09 12:06PM
    Supercouplev...

Well, at least it sounds like this will be a good week. Taking things one week at a time, at least trying to.

Watched a movie yesterday that made me think of Villy (as so many movies with loving couples do), it was called "Christmas in Conway", the man was so devoted to his wife, and she was dying, and had a caretaker, a young woman, and her and the husband became quite close, but, not in a romantic way, it was such a good "Hallmark" movie, must see.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#37298   2013/12/09 12:27PM
    KarenMac

LOVE LOVE LOVE these 2 together. Billy Miller is amazing. His reaction when Victoria told him about Dylan was priceless - rewound and watched it at least 4 times! Just read David Tom is taking over the role in January when Billy Miller leaves. I am sad. Hope we get to see Billy's wonderful smile again before he goes. I miss that.

#37299   2013/12/09 01:13PM
    greengrass

Billy and Victoria were at CL and they were talking and Billy said to Victoria about being Okay and Victoria said yes they were and Billy was opening up some to Victoria about Delia and then Kelly came in and all three of them were talking and after she left Billy explained everything to Victoria about him and Kelly going out for coffee and talking about things and then Billy leaned over and kissed her shoulder and said have i told you today that i love you.Billy was very honest with Victoria about Kelly he wasn't trying to hide anything.

#37300   2013/12/09 01:20PM
    greengrass

It says.....As the holidays begin in Genoe City,several couples celebrate the holidays together.Then it shows a picture of Billy/Victoria,Chelsea/Adam and Kevin/Chloe,Sharon/Nick.

« 3725 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 3735 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list