List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 09:59AM, Views: 2157874, Replies: 44980
    « 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 » »| page:
    #36871   2013/11/30 07:40AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat: If Kelly turns out to be the killer, and Billy finds out, he will find a use for that gun. Maybe that's why Vicki goes looking for Billy.

Someone has that folder from Victor's desk. It's prob Noah, but Vicki was in the office too. If she did pick it up and sees Kelly White's name, game on!

I just wish Alex or Kevin would find out something before Billy does and he goes and try's to do something stupid.

#36872   2013/11/30 07:48AM
    Supercouplev...

For me, logic says they will keep Villy together, until the interloper has got his own foot into the role. I really couldn't see the point of breaking them up now, when they have someone new coming in and taking over the role, they would lose a lot more viewers that way. So. I will sit back and see what happens, right now, you can still see and feel the love between these 2, until that is gone, I will watch until BM's last day, unless Billy gets that guilty bug, I will not sit through anymore of that.

It really hasn't bothered me the way Billy has been with Victoria, I wouldn't call it being mean, just every once in a while, he snaps, and of course it is going to go to Victoria, but, he is sorry right away, they still love each other, and we know Billy needs Victoria, he is scared that he won't be able to get past this, he is still angry, and I think mostly at himself. That is where he is alone in his feelings, ones that he really can't share, everyone tells him, it isn't his fault and I'm sure he is tired of hearing that. Just like when Victoria found out, she probably would never be able to get pregnant again, she blamed herself (even though everyone knew it wasn't her doing), guilt has to be the worst feeling, especially with a child's death.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#36873   2013/11/30 07:57AM
    greengrass

With it saying that both Billy and Victoria's love will be tested I have to believe they will make it through this.

I too think they will keep Villy together until after the interloper gets his foot in the door and we get use to him being in that roll,otherwise why bother bringing a new actor in right away,why not just have Billy take off and go visit Ashley or something for a couple of months and then bring in someone new.

#36874   2013/11/30 08:27AM
    greengrass

I still can't see David Tom's character Billy going up against Victor.

I'm sure going to miss Billy Miller and Eric Breadon's interaction.They were so good at it.

I'm really going to miss seeing Billy and Amelia together as our Villy,I'm not going to be able to get use to someone else being with Victoria.I want Billy Miller.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/30 08:28AM
    #36875   2013/11/30 08:47AM
    greengrass

nellyb.... say's they are leaving Victoria and Billy together to create the stability for a smooth transition between new/old BA

It doesn't say anything in the spoilers about Billy and Victoria breaking up or that Billy has sex with Kelly all it says is that Billy and Victoria's marriage will be tested.Not just Victoria's marriage will be tested but Billy &Victoria's.So that makes me think that Billy doesn't do anything that he has to apologize to Victoria for or feel guilty about.

If Billy has sex with Kelly there would be no testing their love for each other because Billy would have hurt Victoria in the worst way possible.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/30 08:48AM
    #36876   2013/11/30 09:02AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote beautyseat: If Kelly turns out to be the killer, and Billy finds out, he will find a use for that gun. Maybe that's why Vicki goes looking for Billy.

Someone has that folder from Victor's desk. It's prob Noah, but Vicki was in the office too. If she did pick it up and sees Kelly White's name, game on!

But what if Kelly somehow came into the office or what if it was Adam or Kyle or Devon?

It IS Noah. I was watching Wed. episode when I read this, so I rewound and watched closer. Clearly, there is a folder in front of Victor when Noah comes in and lays his research folder down. When Noah takes it with him, the folder that was there is gone.

#36877   2013/11/30 09:02AM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat: If contract talks with BM started breaking down in October, scenes we're seeing now could have been altered to allow for a break up to explain why Billy might just take off. I'd like to think that's the reason why Billy is being so mean to Victoria. Haven't seen those scenes but they seem almost too brutal to watch.

Victoria ought to say, fine, Billy, I won't go to YOUR support meeting, but I'll find another one or even go to a private psychologist to get help because I'M grieving too! No one would like not being touched by a formerly amorous husband, and then have to watch a dad reject his child over and over.

Maybe Jack can talk some sense into his brother.

JFP is pretty crafty and her plan to make us feel anger toward Billy is well under way. And that just breaks our Villy-loving hearts.

It says on the Y&R sight that BM's talk's stalled Nov.7th and Billy went in two weeks later to take away some of his demand and sign a deal and JFP had already hired David Tom for the part,Billy had 7 weeks left on his contract,so if you asked me JFP was quit ready to shove Billy out the door.They didn't start test Amelia with David until the week of Aug 11th in case things didn't work out with Billy miller.If you ask me JFP jumped the gun.If JFP hadn't went ahead and hired DT behind BM's back then BM would still be there

#36878   2013/11/30 09:15AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: nellyb.... say's they are leaving Victoria and Billy together to create the stability for a smooth transition between new/old BA

It doesn't say anything in the spoilers about Billy and Victoria breaking up or that Billy has sex with Kelly all it says is that Billy and Victoria's marriage will be tested.Not just Victoria's marriage will be tested but Billy &Victoria's.So that makes me think that Billy doesn't do anything that he has to apologize to Victoria for or feel guilty about.

If Billy has sex with Kelly there would be no testing their love for each other because Billy would have hurt Victoria in the worst way possible.

I don't think Victoria would forgive Billy after an affair, and I'm not saying she should, but there are scenes in the past that make me wonder just a little. Like the fact that she suspected an affair with Chloe, and inwardly seethed about it while living with him, before she confronted him. Then she kicked him out when his gambling admission and proof didn't work. She actually said that was easier to think about than him risking their life and love with gambling. There was also the scene where Billy said he couldn't get through it without her and Johnny. She said there isn't any "without us", and Billy proceeded with "what if I?" and left the thought unfinished. To me it was screw up, get drunk, gamble, etc., but since the Kelly crap was out there, I did wonder a bit.

#36879   2013/11/30 09:21AM
    Deana4Villy

I'm wondering if Ashley might run into Billy at CL's and interrupt/breakup whatever conversation Billy is having with Kelly. She seemed determined to find him and talk before she leaves town, as a big sister should.

#36880   2013/11/30 09:27AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: With it saying that both Billy and Victoria's love will be tested I have to believe they will make it through this.

I too think they will keep Villy together until after the interloper gets his foot in the door and we get use to him being in that roll,otherwise why bother bringing a new actor in right away,why not just have Billy take off and go visit Ashley or something for a couple of months and then bring in someone new.

I agree it says they both will be tested sounds good. Victoria's love has been tested for over a month, if you ask me.

« 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list