List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 11:45AM, Views: 2376405, Replies: 46655
    « 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 3644 3645 » »| page:
    #36391   2013/11/22 10:38AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    greengrass

SOD about Nikki's big reveal

Victor and Nick and Dylan are outraged and Victoria is very sympathetic for her mother.

#36392   2013/11/22 11:00AM
    greengrass

Don't like this Kelly girl already..She spells trouble for Billy and Victoria

Something is amiss about Kelly,she is the stalker type

I think this is a set up by Victor who wants to prove to Victoria that Daddy is right,Billy is a loser and not good enough for you.

Billy and Victoria's emotions continue to be all over the place,which has been so realistic

There is only one big reason i don't think they will break up Billy and Victoria and that is Victor.He would be always gloating to Victoria that he was right all along.

#36393   2013/11/22 11:13AM
    greengrass

Another reason i don't think they'll break up Villy is that they have David Tom starting to air the Day after Billy Miller leaves.Billy's final air date is Jan.30th,David's first air date is Feb.3rd.

#36394   2013/11/22 11:18AM
    Supercouplev...

I just thought of something that would be fun to watch. Can you imagine, if Dylan runs into Billy and says hello Brother-in-law, can you imagine the look on Billy's face. He would probably think it was Victor's secret, then Dylan would say he was Nicki's son, would be quite a conversation.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#36395   2013/11/22 11:38AM
    greengrass

I'm hearing that they are going to try and keep Villy together with David Tom.

They don't now how the re-cast of Billy is going to work but their going to give it a try before they make any decisions on where to take the characters from there.

Don't take this as gospel because i don't no where it came from.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 11:41AM
    #36396   2013/11/22 12:25PM
    Supercouplev...

I just hope they keep them together, so, when they wake up and bring the REAL Billy back, it will be just like he never left.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#36397   2013/11/22 12:51PM
    villyforever55

Victoria looked absolutely beautiful today. I love that girl. And I enjoyed her scene with Adam. She almost broke down and he was almost sympathetic.

I'm starting to think there something sinister about Kelly, don't know what, but something. And Billy's in not in any frame of mind to see anything. I hope Victoria nails Kelly's butt to the ceiling if she messes with Billy and Victoria is gangster enough to do it. Kelly does not know who she's messing with.

Villy Forever?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 12:52PM
    #36398   2013/11/22 01:15PM
    greengrass

Billy went to a meeting today and Kelly was there,so that is #3.She creeps me out.I think she has an agenda and that agenda is Billy.I hope they find out it was her that hit Delia.

They were very nice scene's with Billy and Victoria today,they were short but nice,he wasn't yelling at her.Billy opened up about the meeting to her.So that's progress

Kelly has no idea who she will be dealing with if she try's anything with Billy.Victoria will chew her up and spit her out.Just like Billy told Chelsea,Victoria can take you with one arm tied behind her back before lunch without even breaking a sweat.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/22 01:17PM
    #36399   2013/11/22 02:01PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Billy went to a meeting today and Kelly was there,so that is #3.She creeps me out.I think she has an agenda and that agenda is Billy.I hope they find out it was her that hit Delia.

They were very nice scene's with Billy and Victoria today,they were short but nice,he wasn't yelling at her.Billy opened up about the meeting to her.So that's progress

Kelly has no idea who she will be dealing with if she try's anything with Billy.Victoria will chew her up and spit her out.Just like Billy told Chelsea,Victoria can take you with one arm tied behind her back before lunch without even breaking a sweat.

It would definitely be fun to watch. It is looking more and more like there is going to be a show down between Kelly and Victoria. Kelly playing some kind of game with a very vulnerable Billy, and Victoria ready for a fight. Remember her saying Adam and Victor were wrong, and she could be ruthless when it comes to fighting for what is hers.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#36400   2013/11/22 02:19PM
    greengrass

I don't trust Kelly one bit,the way she was hanging on Billy today.I can also see a show down coming between Kelly and Victoria and Kelly has no idea who she will be dealing with.Victoria can be the most ruthless person when it comes to fighting for her family.I think she could be even worse than her father.

Victoria now's what kind of state Billy is in and if anything happens I think she will go after Kelly with the gloves off.

« 3635 3636 3637 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 3644 3645 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list