List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 08:12PM, Views: 2302469, Replies: 46385
    « 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 » »| page:
    #35661   2013/11/06 06:35PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Your right Kevin is back to work and Chloe is trying to work and Billy goes to OTB,so Victoria can go back to work when she figures it's safe to leave Billy.

This is how i see it happening,Victoria goes back to work and Billy gets the help he needs and in about a month's time Victoria finds out she is pregnant and then she will have to quit her job because the Dr. told them if she got pregnant it would be "very high risk"and neither one of them would want anything to happen to this baby or Victoria.

VILLY FOREVER

So, do you think she's already pregnant? If so it would have to be 3-4 weeks? If not, I don't see it happening until Billy makes more progress, cause he's not thinking about any physical contact right now. (I was going to phrase that differently, but didn't want to risk being called a skank again! LOL)

Villy Forever!!

#35662   2013/11/06 07:09PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Your right Kevin is back to work and Chloe is trying to work and Billy goes to OTB,so Victoria can go back to work when she figures it's safe to leave Billy.

This is how i see it happening,Victoria goes back to work and Billy gets the help he needs and in about a month's time Victoria finds out she is pregnant and then she will have to quit her job because the Dr. told them if she got pregnant it would be "very high risk"and neither one of them would want anything to happen to this baby or Victoria.

VILLY FOREVER

So, do you think she's already pregnant? If so it would have to be 3-4 weeks? If not, I don't see it happening until Billy makes more progress, cause he's not thinking about any physical contact right now. (I was going to phrase that differently, but didn't want to risk being called a skank again! LOL)

Villy Forever!!

NOT HERE,LOL

We know making love is a beautiful thing, especially between a married couple totally in love with each other.

Now, I can picture Billy coming home from work, Victoria asleep, he comes home, wakes her up, says he is ready to talk, then tells her about the dreams he had for Delia, and how she was a part of all of them, then saying how grateful he was to her for standing by him, and how much he loves her......

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35663   2013/11/06 07:28PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:

VILLY FOREVER

Villy Forever!!

You are cracking me up with this skank thing LOL. Hey u are free to use whatever avi u want cause everyone knows that Soaps are not for kids especially on a site like this one where we discuss and anything and everything Soapwise and that means the mature stuff that goes on, on these shows. Like a mother would actually allow her kid to watch two people being intimate, give me a break. So u keep being a skank all u want LOL. Can I be your skank sidekick? LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/06 07:35PM
    #35664   2013/11/06 07:44PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY FOREVER

Villy Forever!!

NOT HERE,LOL

We know making love is a beautiful thing, especially between a married couple totally in love with each other.

Now, I can picture Billy coming home from work, Victoria asleep, he comes home, wakes her up, says he is ready to talk, then tells her about the dreams he had for Delia, and how she was a part of all of them, then saying how grateful he was to her for standing by him, and how much he loves her......

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Supercouplevilly if only we could be so lucky for all of that to happen for our Villy. I really think that it is Billy who asks Vicki to come with him to the support group but I don't know I might be the only one who thinks that it will help him for a short while then he will box himself in again when the actual killer is revealed who of course won't be Adam.

#35665   2013/11/06 07:45PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY FOREVER

Villy Forever!!

NOT HERE,LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I so wish it would happen like that! He needs to tell her that he sees as part of his life forever. That would be the sweetest, most loving scene ever. It's coming, I can almost see it.

Villy Forever!

#35666   2013/11/06 07:48PM
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY FOREVER

Villy Forever!!

NOT HERE,LOL

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Supercouplevilly if only we could be so lucky for all of that to happen for our Villy. I really think that it is Billy who asks Vicki to come with him to the support group but I don't know I might be the only one who thinks that it will help him for a short while then he will box himself in again when the actual killer is revealed who of course won't be Adam.

If he asks her to go with him, that would be equally great. Either way, he's not shutting her out, realizes he needs help and is willing to get after it. Is that next week when they go to group?

Villy Forever!!

#35667   2013/11/06 08:31PM
    Deana4Villy

The bed is a really good sign. I also think it might be a sign that they are ready to SORAS Johnny. Maybe to be like 2 1/2 to 3 from 1 1/2. Once they have a kid with his own mobility, they can't be getting intimate in the living room anymore, unless he's at preschool.

#35668   2013/11/06 08:32PM
    My-iceVilly

So Villy finally got a bed after what, almost 4 years LOL. Too bad they got the bed now and too bad Vicki was in it alone and too bad we know nothing won't happen in it for a while. *sighs* When I heard that they got a bed I was like to myself "wait who got a bed, not Villy, not our Villy, the Soap heavens have answered" LOL. I think I might be the only one who hated that Victoria broke down in Victor's arms, I wish it was Nick or Nikki or Abby or Jack's, why Victor, he doesn't care about Billy. Here is something I wonder about if Kelly does indeed help Billy on his journey to find Delia's killer, what's her reason is it because she never found the killer of her son. I know that she is the one who approaches him at the OTB and probably might be the one who convinces him to go back to the support group and backs out. That is if of course Vicki isn't the one who convinces him to go to the support group first. So Billy is now obsess with finding the killer, vowing to find the killer in front of Adam, wonder what Adam will do now? I wonder how Chloe will get involve in knowing Kelly?

It looks like they won't find the real killer for now until maybe after sweeps but can we get Christmas since we couldn't get Halloween? Also can we get a sort of happy Villy as a couple on NYE for once, it's always so sad. I want a scene where Billy goes to Delia's grave site and just talk to her. What are the chances of us getting baby Abbott by Christmas or Thanksgiving?

PS don't u just hate these words "life goes on" cause it's true. You can't live in the past forever cause u will be stuck, forever reliving the past and remembering all that pain. I really hope that the writers in particular the new ones knows that they can't drop this story after 2013 has ended cause a child's death stays with u forever even after once u have accepted to move on. So I really don't expect to see a happy go lucky Billy for a while, maybe a Billy who will laugh again cause his wife did something to make him laugh or that his son did something toddler like that puts a smile on his face. Hopefully a new baby will give him some hope again. One thing is certain he or we will never forget a little girl name Delia Abbott.

#35669   2013/11/07 03:50AM
    Deana4Villy

It looks like Adam has reached the point of accepting that he will confess eventually. Maybe he has things to put in order and plans to do it on his terms. I think just when he is ready to say he did it, maybe even ready to say it to Billy, that is when the truth will come out. I still don't believe Adam did it, and the more they bring up this Zach person without explaining who he is, it seems more likely that it was him.

When they first brought up Zach, I thought maybe he was Courtney's step-father, but now that he's contacted Courtney with Summer present and she brushed off the call, it makes me think that Summer doesn't know Zach either.

I also think now that Avery has the confession on tape, Leslie might end up seeing it. They threw in Leslie accidentally seeing Nikki's will since she is Avery's law partner, so I could see her finding the confession.

#35670   2013/11/07 03:54AM
    spartes

Now that VILLY a bed how do y'all think it will before they get a chance to use it? I'm that VILLY is moving forward in the talking department . But the look on Vicki face about going back to now I don't think so neither she will wait. Like she was surprise for him to tell to go on back to work as if Vicki want him to say I need you right now. But could be just me seeing that.

VILLY Always&Forever

« 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 3570 3571 3572 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list