List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 08:57PM, Views: 2144143, Replies: 44769
    « 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 » »| page:
    #35511   2013/11/03 06:02AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    Supercouplev...

Seems to me, all the magazines are focusing on, is, will Billy make it through this, I haven't seen anything questioning on whether Villy will get through this, and, as I have said, everything they are having Billy and Victoria do, it just feels like they will be fine. Any time they go through anything, everybody jumps on the wagon, will they survive, and they always do, why would this time be different, especially when they are both doing everything right.

Re-watching all the Villy episode, for Oct, before deleting, just seen Courtney get that text, hours after the accident, so, now, I think it was this Zack person that hit Delia.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35512   2013/11/03 06:11AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Victoria fears that Billy will drown in his grief,will she be able to reach the husband she so desperately loves,or is he too far gone already?Will love save the day for Billy?

VILLY FOREVER

Just thought I'd add this is what it says in the newest SID. As the new spoilers come out and get twisted, I personally lose track of the ones I know were legitimate.

#35513   2013/11/03 06:15AM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: Got my votes in for our beautiful couple.

I have decided that i am going to focus on our couple being just fine.

I just listen to the live chat that Billy did and i remember a lot of Villy fans wanted to now if Billy and Victoria were going to make it through Delia's death...Billy made one reference about talking to Victoria about inviting Chloe over for dinner sometime.So I'm taking from that,they will come through it okay.

So, are you saying you were reading all of the questions being asked and BM and EH filtered them throughout the chat? I thought the questions would be filtered by the producers before they went to their screen. I don't really see how we would know.

All the questions that the fans were asking where on facebook before the chat and i happen to put one on and that's when i read the rest of them.

#35514   2013/11/03 06:15AM
    beautyseat

Quote Deana4Villy:

I just listen to the live chat that Billy did and i remember a lot of Villy fans wanted to now if Billy and Victoria were going to make it through Delia's death...Billy made one reference about talking to Victoria about inviting Chloe over for dinner sometime.So I'm taking from that,they will come through it okay.

So, are you saying you were reading all of the questions being asked and BM and EH filtered them throughout the chat? I thought the questions would be filtered by the producers before they went to their screen. I don't really see how we would know.

The producers did apparently filter the questions because I saw so many great questions that BM and EH never saw. Stuff like the Villy baby, BM's contract, EH's possible love interest with Alex, did they think it was appropriate to kill a child just to get ratings, what did BM really think of EB and MM, and so on. Fans would love to know that stuff but of course TPTB wouldn't allow it. I thought EH's interview in SID was much more revealing, especially about BM and IS coming over to her house to get ready for the coming days after the death. What was odd though was that EH said her eyes were swollen by the end of the week from crying, but most of us might say that we saw her cry very little.

#35515   2013/11/03 06:19AM
    greengrass

Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

The producers did apparently filter the questions because I saw so many great questions that BM and EH never saw. Stuff like the Villy baby, BM's contract, EH's possible love interest with Alex, did they think it was appropriate to kill a child just to get ratings, what did BM really think of EB and MM, and so on. Fans would love to know that stuff but of course TPTB wouldn't allow it. I thought EH's interview in SID was much more revealing, especially about BM and IS coming over to her house to get ready for the coming days after the death. What was odd though was that EH said her eyes were swollen by the end of the week from crying, but most of us might say that we saw her cry very little.

I for one only seen her cry once in the first four episodes,so i don't now how her eye's would be swollen,if anybody's eye's were swollen it should have been Amelia's.She did more crying than anyone other than Billy.Amelia and Billy could have had their own pond with all the crying they did.In my oppion AH&BM did a far better job on this s/l than anyone else.There emotion's were real.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/03 06:24AM
    #35516   2013/11/03 06:33AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

I for one only seen her cry once in the first four episodes,so i don't now how her eye's would be swollen,if anybody's eye's were swollen it should have been Amelia's.She did more crying than anyone other than Billy.Amelia and Billy could have had their own pond with all the crying they did.

She said during the live chat that she did the morgue scene that was cut. She also said in the SID article that she had to redo the scene with Kevin in the trauma room because JFP said it was too intense the way she played it. I imagine there was crying in both. EH also said she started crying just reading the script. We know we were moved to tears watching, so I think it is entirely possible that she could have cried watching the other performances. I get the feeling they just immersed themselves in all the sadness this s/l entailed, and didn't do anything to break that continuity while they were filming.

When this was the suspected s/l, I saw a pic posted by DD of a wide angle of the set. It was the GCPD, but off to the side was EH in her black funeral dress. She was sitting in mostly dark by herself and from her posture, just looked really sad. I hoped it wasn't confirmation of what I suspected at the time.

#35517   2013/11/03 06:48AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

I for one only seen her cry once in the first four episodes,so i don't now how her eye's would be swollen,if anybody's eye's were swollen it should have been Amelia's.She did more crying than anyone other than Billy.Amelia and Billy could have had their own pond with all the crying they did.

She said during the live chat that she did the morgue scene that was cut. She also said in the SID article that she had to redo the scene with Kevin in the trauma room because JFP said it was too intense the way she played it. I imagine there was crying in both. EH also said she started crying just reading the script. We know we were moved to tears watching, so I think it is entirely possible that she could have cried watching the other performances. I get the feeling they just immersed themselves in all the sadness this s/l entailed, and didn't do anything to break that continuity while they were filming.

When this was the suspected s/l, I saw a pic posted by DD of a wide angle of the set. It was the GCPD, but off to the side was EH in her black funeral dress. She was sitting in mostly dark by herself and from her posture, just looked really sad. I hoped it wasn't confirmation of what I suspected at the time.

I was just going to add, I think BM celebrated his birthday the same day as filming Monday's scene. The clothes seem to fit, and I think his hair got even shorter "overnight".

#35518   2013/11/03 06:49AM
    greengrass

Billy Miller said that they just kept going doing one scene after an other and by the end he was so tired he didn't even now if anyone could understand what he was saying.

#35519   2013/11/03 06:54AM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote beautyseat:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

I was just going to add, I think BM celebrated his birthday the same day as filming Monday's scene. The clothes seem to fit, and I think his hair got even shorter "overnight".

I think your right because it was the following week that CW started taping her scene's.

#35520   2013/11/03 08:31AM
    greengrass

We need Villy to be happy again.I hope it doesn't take to long for them to get to that point.We need some hope,love and romance for Villy.

VILLY FOREVER

« 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 3557 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list