List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 10:21AM, Views: 2380679, Replies: 46670
    « 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 » »| page:
    #35371   2013/10/30 03:56PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I feel so bad for Victoria, everything she says is wrong, but she can't just sit back and do nothing, I still think she will be the first to go to a support group.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I feel so much for her too. I've been thinking about Billy hugging Chloe. I think Billy likes to feel needed, but has no idea how to admit what he needs, even to himself. Part of me keeps thinking that if Victoria were to perhaps run across something that is particularly special to her with regard to Delia, and break down over it in front of Billy, then he'd recognize Victoria's need to grieve with him. I appreciate that she is being strong for him, but Billy doesn't seem to know what to do with that. If he saw her pain as something other than pity for him, I wonder if it would help? Think of how fast he grabbed her to reassure her it wasn't her fault for the ice cream. It looks to me in that scene like he literally pulled her to him, by grabbing her waistband. (I won't say LOL for such a sad moment, but it did make me smile a little.)

#35372   2013/10/30 04:06PM
    greengrass

I feel for Victoria she is trying so hard to help Billy and half the time he doesn't even hear her.But it's good that he is still communicating with her somewhat.He hasn't totally shut her out,he just doesn't now what to do with all that pain he's going through.

I'm really worried about Billy and Villy,I think they have a long tough road ahead of them and it scares me.

VILLY FOREVER

#35373   2013/10/30 04:15PM
    greengrass

All these Chilly fans that want Billy and Chloe together don't remember that Billy never loved Chloe and that is not where this s/l is going.If they had of watched the live chat they would now that Billy and Chloe are going to be living seperate lives.Billy is going to get more mature and Chloe is going down a dark path and her and Kevin are going to be together and Liz said she would like her character to be with an older man,well that's not Billy. and Billy and Victoria are going to be together.that's just the way it is.Billy is still in love with Victoria you could tell at the end when he was talking to her.It's not that he doesn't love Victoria it's he doesn't now how to deal with his pain and guilt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 04:20PM
    #35374   2013/10/30 04:34PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: All these Chilly fans that want Billy and Chloe together don't remember that Billy never loved Chloe and that is not where this s/l is going.If they had of watched the live chat they would now that Billy and Chloe are going to be living seperate lives.Billy is going to get more mature and Chloe is going down a dark path and her and Kevin are going to be together and Liz said she would like her character to be with an older man,well that's not Billy. and Billy and Victoria are going to be together.that's just the way it is.Billy is still in love with Victoria you could tell at the end when he was talking to her.It's not that he doesn't love Victoria it's he doesn't now how to deal with his pain and guilt.

No, Billy never loved Chloe and she knew it. Billy loves Victoria, but he's so consumed with guilt and pain he has snapped at her, but, like today, his voice softened immediately. He's not being rude (surprisingly, he doesn't even forget to say thank you), but he doesn't want too much physical contact. He's suffering and he doesn't know what to do. Victoria is going to have to seek help for herself and her husband.

Villy Forever!!

#35375   2013/10/30 05:26PM
    greengrass

I just love when Billy looks into Victoria's eye's and talk's to her,its the sweetest thing ever.Billy did it today when they were sitting on the floor and he asked her not to turn the light on that he was fine,he promised.

VILLY MAGIC

#35376   2013/10/30 05:40PM
    greengrass

A lot of the Villy fans are okay with the way the s/l is going just as long as they don't F[[888 with our adorable loving sexy Villy couple.Leave them alone.

VILLY MAGIC

#35377   2013/10/30 06:14PM
    Supercouplev...

Well, so far, the writers haven't messed with their love. Through all the ups and downs over the last year, that is something that hasn't changed, even with this s/l. Victoria just doing whatever she can think of to help Billy. Billy (even though he may snap every once in a while), he has opened up to her some, even in his sorrow, we know he loves her.

I also loved it when he turned and looked in her the eyes to tell her he was going to be ok, and he called her honey. Awww, just so sweet.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35378   2013/10/30 07:42PM
    Supercouplev...

Sending out some Villy love

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35379   2013/10/30 09:22PM
    villyforever55

Here's some more Villy love!

Villy Forever!!

#35380   2013/10/31 03:33AM
    Supercouplev...

Well, this week on the poll, it looked like a battle between the Chadam and Shadam fans, Villy came behind them,

Billy #5, Amelia and Villy both come in at #6.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list