List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 08:31PM, Views: 2298962, Replies: 46352
    « 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 » »| page:
    #35221   2013/10/27 08:10AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote beautyseat: Tomorrow is the 28th. CW will be on the show on the 15th. That's just a little over 2 wks. I think we'll be able to wait that long for some relief. Hope so anyway. Plus Dash comes back!

Reed should be on Tuesday, since Max tweeted his next air date is the 29th. Not sure how long he's staying, but I'm hoping it's longer than just Delia's service. Maybe we can see a slight, brief smile from Billy. I think it would be harder for Billy to shut out a child Reed's age than Johnny. Johnny may be confused, and missing his daddy, but he won't remember it. Reed in the other hand, Billy could hurt, and Billy will probably recognize that.

If anyone can put a smile on Billy's face, it will be Reed. Just like Victoria and Delia, Billy loves his stepson and Reed loves him. On a side note, Reed has lost another little sister; first Lucy and now Delia. It's a sad time for him, also.

Villy Forever!!

#35222   2013/10/27 09:40AM
    greengrass

First they had Eric Breaden leaving Y&R,EB signed a multi year contract.EB said he's never leaving

Peter Bergman.

Michael Muhney his contract isn't up until July 2014

Joshua Morrow.there was talk about Josh leaving last year,but i never heard any more about it.

I have never seen anything or read anything about these guy's leaving,so we'll wait and see when the time comes.

As long as Billy Miller doesn't leave i really don't care who leaves,well maybe i would care if PB or AH left.

#35223   2013/10/27 09:45AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: First they had Eric Breaden leaving Y&R,EB signed a multi year contract.EB said he's never leaving

Peter Bergman.

Joshua Morrow.there was talk about Josh leaving last year,but i never heard any more about it.

I have never seen anything or read anything about these guy's leaving,so we'll wait and see when the time comes.

As long as Billy Miller doesn't leave i really don't care who leaves,well maybe i would care if PB or AH left.

I think these are unsubstantiated rumors. I love PB and JM, but I could recover. As long as BM stays, I'm good!

Got my votes in for THE Super Couple, Villy!

Villy Forever!!

#35224   2013/10/27 10:28AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: First they had Eric Breaden leaving Y&R,EB signed a multi year contract.EB said he's never leaving

Peter Bergman.

I think these are unsubstantiated rumors. I love PB and JM, but I could recover. As long as BM stays, I'm good!

Villy Forever!!

They're already saying in that thread that it isn't true. Although links were posted, they aren't any good.

Never say never, but I've always read that Peter didn't want to do anything else. Maybe I'm taking him for granted, but I always thought the only way he'd leave is to retire. If the much talked about tension (I'm under the impression they've both gotten over it and have come to resect each other.) between him and EB hasn't driven him away, I doubt anything will. BTW, I read in JC's book that she saved Peter's job after he and EB had a fight on set. JC told them, it wasn't fair to fire just one of them.

I do agree that for the longevity of Y&R, they do need to shift focus from Jack and Victor because they simply can't expect them to be around forever. I remember watching the final scenes of the Colleen kidnap story play out, and I was on the edge of my seat because losing either Jack or Victor then was unimaginable. Very few other characters were strong enough to replace their presence on the show. I'd still be upset to lose Jack, for sure, but Victor isn't interesting anymore. He's just mean and spiteful. The crap he pulls these days in the name of protecting his family isn't even believable anymore.

It would be a huge blow to me to lose BM, but I'd probably still watch, because soap habits die hard. This is pretty much what was said in Two Scoops about the outrage over the Delia s/l. People could insist they wouldn't watch anymore, but they probably would, and did. The ratings haven't taken the kind of hit that they would have, had as many people actually boycotted the show.

Besides, I've professed to love Villy, so I don't think I'd just abandon liking Victoria/Amelia just because she couldn't work with BM anymore.

#35225   2013/10/27 10:47AM
    greengrass

The way BM was talking on his live chat I don't think he plan's on leaving any time soon.

VILLY FOREVER

#35226   2013/10/27 10:54AM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:

Peter Bergman.

Villy Forever!!

They're already saying in that thread that it isn't true. Although links were posted, they aren't any good.

Never say never, but I've always read that Peter didn't want to do anything else. Maybe I'm taking him for granted, but I always thought the only way he'd leave is to retire. If the much talked about tension (I'm under the impression they've both gotten over it and have come to resect each other.) between him and EB hasn't driven him away, I doubt anything will. BTW, I read in JC's book that she saved Peter's job after he and EB had a fight on set. JC told them, it wasn't fair to fire just one of them.

I do agree that for the longevity of Y&R, they do need to shift focus from Jack and Victor because they simply can't expect them to be around forever. I remember watching the final scenes of the Colleen kidnap story play out, and I was on the edge of my seat because losing either Jack or Victor then was unimaginable. Very few other characters were strong enough to replace their presence on the show. I'd still be upset to lose Jack, for sure, but Victor isn't interesting anymore. He's just mean and spiteful. The crap he pulls these days in the name of protecting his family isn't even believable anymore.

It would be a huge blow to me to lose BM, but I'd probably still watch, because soap habits die hard. This is pretty much what was said in Two Scoops about the outrage over the Delia s/l. People could insist they wouldn't watch anymore, but they probably would, and did. The ratings haven't taken the kind of hit that they would have, had as many people actually boycotted the show.

Besides, I've professed to love Villy, so I don't think I'd just abandon liking Victoria/Amelia just because she couldn't work with BM anymore.

This may sound horrible, so please forgive me. If BM leaves, could they kill off that character? Victoria would then be left to raise one (hopefully 2 kids) by herself. watching her adjust to being without her soul mate would be sad, but amazing. She would become the leading lady of Y&R, handling business, being a single, beautiful mom, leaving everyone in the dust. She could take OTB and turn it into an international chain. AH could pull this off, I don't see any other women now with that potential. She would be the next Katherine Chancellor (without the drinking), brilliant, powerful and a loving mother. I'm really bad, aren't I?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/27 10:58AM
    #35227   2013/10/27 11:14AM
    greengrass

I can't see anyone else playing the roll of Billy Abbott other than BM.If we seen Victoria with someone new it would be like she is cheating on billy and i don't think i could watch that.I don't want him killed off just in case BM wanted to come back.Just let him leave and in a couple of years bring him back.This is just all our imaginations here because BM is not going anywhere.As you said just leave Victoria single and pining away for Billy while she becomes the most powerful woman in GC.

#35228   2013/10/27 11:18AM
    hopey pix

I DON'T want to see BM leave either!He's so good in his role and what he has to do now!!If he EVER went,I wish they'd consider getting SPF back as SAM!!He was so funny so many times with Victoria!!And they always made me laugh when they joked around together!SPF has such a great sense of humor!But,I sure don't want BM to go EITHER!!

#35229   2013/10/27 11:24AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I can't see anyone else playing the roll of Billy Abbott other than BM.If we seen Victoria with someone new it would be like she is cheating on billy and i don't think i could watch that.I don't want him killed off just in case BM wanted to come back.Just let him leave and in a couple of years bring him back.This is just all our imaginations here because BM is not going anywhere.As you said just leave Victoria single and pining away for Billy while she becomes the most powerful woman in GC.

As long as BM stays I'm good. If he leaves, then Vickie will be alone because I can't see her with any one else.

Villy Forever!!

#35230   2013/10/27 12:01PM
    villyforever55

Quote hopey pix: I DON'T want to see BM leave either!He's so good in his role and what he has to do now!!If he EVER went,I wish they'd consider getting SPF back as SAM!!He was so funny so many times with Victoria!!And they always made me laugh when they joked around together!SPF has such a great sense of humor!But,I sure don't want BM to go EITHER!!

I liked Sam when he was on, but he was all about Sharon and Vickie was missing Billy, so no sparks there. Even if there was no more Billy (heaven forbid!) I don't see a Victoria/Sam connection. Of course. that's probably just me.

Note: Sam and Dylan appear to have similar personalities.

Villy Forever!!

« 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list