List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 08:12PM, Views: 2302325, Replies: 46385
    « 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 » »| page:
    #35211   2013/10/26 04:26PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    villyforever55

Quote My-iceVilly: I still see people saying that Vicki doesn't know what it feels like to lose a child. Hmm, I would rather disagree. How can a woman like Victoria who has had what, 4 miscarriages and who can't see the only child she has given birth, a child that JT was willing to terminate in order to save Vicki's life, a child that she can only see unless JT allows it and also lost Lucy, how can anyone say that she doesn't know what it is like to lose a child?

You know what I find really funny is that I don't see anyone attacking Ashley after she told Billy that she knows that kind of loss as well. Ashley didn't lose a child that was the very same age as Delia. She has had many miscarriages and lost Faith who she thought was her daughter but she still has Abby who is an adult. I didn't see anyone attacking Jill after she told Jack that he and Nikki had to give up their baby's organs after he died. I didn't see anyone attacking reacting to what Jill had said.

The bottom line is it is never easy losing a child, no matter their age or their circumstances, you are still losing something that means the world to you, something that you will never get back. I saw someone calculating the age differences bewtween losing a unborn baby and a child at 7 years. Wow I didn't know that when a mother has to sit down with her child at 7 Months in a hospital room, not knowing if that baby will survive to reach at age 7 years, I didn't know that either would be less important. So a baby that dies at 7 or 8 or 9 Months, that life is far less important than a child that dies at 7 years. OK that makes a whole lot of sense. So I suppose the law doesn't charge us for aborting a baby which is considered a human life that's still valuable. This has nothing to do with math, human feelings is just human feelings IMO.

So, Ashley and Victoria have suffered very similar loses, but Victoria hasn't spoken to Billy about them the way Ashley did. Is it because Victoria didn't go dark and need the same level of support as Ashley? Even so, Vickie still felt the same loss just as deeply. Maybe when Billy can sit still long enough she will have hat opportunity.

Villy Forever!!

#35212   2013/10/26 05:52PM
    Supercouplev...

Did anybody else read the article on Amelia in the new SOD, it was pretty good.

She talked about being close to her TV mom and dad, and how her and JM, and BM are working together, her and Billy always getting in trouble She also talked about her kids, and how the young ones are trouble makers, "they are just bad"

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35213   2013/10/26 06:30PM
    greengrass

Amelia,Billy and Josh working together should be good,can't wait to see what that's all about.At least we now Billy and Victoria are still together.

VILLY FOREVER

#35214   2013/10/26 07:37PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Amelia,Billy and Josh working together should be good,can't wait to see what that's all about.At least we now Billy and Victoria are still together.

VILLY FOREVER

Sorry, I had a little trouble wording what I wanted to say, I was talking about how it is to work with them individually.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35215   2013/10/26 07:45PM
    villyforever55

I just posted my votes for Villy. They will get through this and be stronger than ever.

Villy Forever!!

#35216   2013/10/27 12:17AM
    villyforever55

It's really late, but watched some Villy clips. I'm not looking forward to the funeral; it will be very sad, even for a 'reel' child. I hope this is over soon and everyone, Villy, Chloe and Kevin can heal and move forward.

Villy Forever!!

#35217   2013/10/27 06:07AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Amelia,Billy and Josh working together should be good,can't wait to see what that's all about.At least we now Billy and Victoria are still together.

VILLY FOREVER

Sorry, I had a little trouble wording what I wanted to say, I was talking about how it is to work with them individually.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I'm disappointed,I was looking forward to seeing them work together.

#35218   2013/10/27 06:09AM
    greengrass

Got my votes in for our wonderful couple.

Villy will get through this and be stronger and more in love than before.

Now all we need is for BABY ABBOTT to make herself known

VILLY FOREVER

#35219   2013/10/27 07:10AM
    beautyseat

Tomorrow is the 28th. CW will be on the show on the 15th. That's just a little over 2 wks. I think we'll be able to wait that long for some relief. Hope so anyway. Plus Dash comes back!

#35220   2013/10/27 07:51AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote beautyseat: Tomorrow is the 28th. CW will be on the show on the 15th. That's just a little over 2 wks. I think we'll be able to wait that long for some relief. Hope so anyway. Plus Dash comes back!

Reed should be on Tuesday, since Max tweeted his next air date is the 29th. Not sure how long he's staying, but I'm hoping it's longer than just Delia's service. Maybe we can see a slight, brief smile from Billy. I think it would be harder for Billy to shut out a child Reed's age than Johnny. Johnny may be confused, and missing his daddy, but he won't remember it. Reed in the other hand, Billy could hurt, and Billy will probably recognize that.

« 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list