List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 05:46AM, Views: 2272510, Replies: 46139
    « 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 » »| page:
    #35101   2013/10/23 02:12PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥ (No bash zone)
    spartes

VILLY is going to be JUST FIND! Vicki will take the words that Nick told her and just be there for her husband. VILLY love will continue to stand just all these other time. It will just be Vicki that will be doing the fighting for them and not Billy . But will good to see is Vicki taking charge and not let Billy sink his self to low . Let just see how Vicki handler daddy Satan when he say bad things about her Billy now when she fighting for him now. It's (Chicken-hawk now )YEAH VILLY Always&Forever

#35102   2013/10/23 02:39PM
    Supercouplev...

Ok, why does Villy always get the short end of the stick, Billy said Kevin was not Delia's father (which is true), but then he apologizes for saying it. Yet the other day Chloe attacked Victoria because she said they were all devastated, and she didn't apologize, there was no need for that attack, and what Billy said, wasn't directed at Kevin. Billy apologizes and Chloe doesn't.

Sorry, but the 1 million dollar reward was too much, and not helpful, ask any police officer (I watch enough cop shows ), all that reward will do, is keep all the officers busy answering phones and chasing deadend leads, such a waste of time, that should be spent chasing real leads.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35103   2013/10/23 04:11PM
    Supercouplev...

Will Ashley or Reed be any help to Billy, I hope so, at least a little. I don't think he will sink too low, mainly because he goes to a support group, he has to be doing some thinking to do that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35104   2013/10/23 05:03PM
    Mer2

Even with his screw ups, Billy is still a better person than Chloe. He's grieving too but he apologize to Kevin on the CDN epi. He knows Kevin loved Delia like a daughter. Would we see Chloe apologize to Vicky. This is why I just can't be sympathetic to her. She thinks she was so much the better parent than Billy.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

#35105   2013/10/23 05:21PM
    greengrass

Adam and Alex have a heated confrontation

Jack and Jill team up against Victor

Cane and Lily question Hilary's new ally

#35106   2013/10/23 06:11PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Billy/Chloe....Sorry "Chilly"fans Delia's death won't bring the exes closer.Chloe starts to lean on Kevin for support,while Billy continues to shut everyone out.Can the Abbott heir find the support he need's.

VILLY FOREVER

I'm glad Chloe is not blaming Billy anymore, but he still blames himself and is now doubting himself as a parent. It doesn't matter what anyone says at this point. He left his daughter alone in the car and he shouldn't have and he knows it. I don't say that lightly, because I love Billy Abbott, but that's what happened. He has to find away to accept that and move on. He should be at home with his family and letting his wife help him through this because what he needs is not in that liquor bottle.

Team Billy

Villy Forever!!

#35107   2013/10/23 06:33PM
    Mer2

If Vicky is pregnant I can see her not telling Billy, especially since he's having since a hard time connecting with Johnny. Poor Billy, he wants to hold his son, but can't bring himself to do it. He probably thinks he doesn't deserve a child.

#35108   2013/10/23 06:46PM
    villyforever55

Quote Mer2: If Vicky is pregnant I can see her not telling Billy, especially since he's having since a hard time connecting with Johnny. Poor Billy, he wants to hold his son, but can't bring himself to do it. He probably thinks he doesn't deserve a child.

Billy's acting as if he's afraid that Johnny will somehow end up getting hurt if he holds him. So, I agree, if Vickie's pregnant she won't say anything. But knowing Billy and how well he knows his wife (and her body), he'll realize something's up when he comes out of that fog he's in. He needs time. The group he joins and Victoria and his family will help him.

Villy Forever!!

#35109   2013/10/23 07:19PM
    Supercouplev...

I don't understand why they changed her age, when Billy was gambling she was 8, now she is 7, I don't get that, and it gets tiresome with them calling her 7, when she was 8.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#35110   2013/10/23 11:40PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Billy/Chloe....Sorry "Chilly"fans Delia's death won't bring the exes closer.Chloe starts to lean on Kevin for support,while Billy continues to shut everyone out.Can the Abbott heir find the support he need's.

VILLY FOREVER

I'm glad Chloe is not blaming Billy anymore, but he still blames himself and is now doubting himself as a parent. It doesn't matter what anyone says at this point. He left his daughter alone in the car and he shouldn't have and he knows it. I don't say that lightly, because I love Billy Abbott, but that's what happened. He has to find away to accept that and move on. He should be at home with his family and letting his wife help him through this because what he needs is not in that liquor bottle.

Team Billy

Villy Forever!!

Were we ever surprise that we would see him drinking to try and help him ease his pain. You know I am kind of torn about how Vicki is handling Billy grieving. Now while I understand her wanting to help him and she is doing an OK job so far, I think that she needs to give Billy some space to grieve but then again we see what he is doing with that space that he made for himself, drinking himself silly. *sighs* I did think that he should probably have a drink but only a drink, not enough to get himself drunk, I am surprise that he was able to leave the Restaurant go to the GCPD, argue with Alex, talk to Chloe and Kevin and was right back at the Restaurant drinking still. He must have taken a cab cause I can't see someone like him who is always in complete rage and drinking, is still able to be in one piece after that. Anyway as I was saying about Vicki as much as it might be a bad idea to leave Billy alone with the way he is right now but maybe she should just give him some time to grieve alone, even if she is worrying about him, I think that she needs to do that. She just needs to do what Nick told her which is just be there for Billy, don't try to do too much which might make things worst. I love that she is being strong for him and letting him vent on her, she seems to be the only one that he is able to open up to a little and maybe she just needs to listen him talk.

Question: and this is a funny one, so Vicki left Billy a message to meet her and Johnny at the park, now as we know in GC (for the show at least) there is only one park that everyone is going to. So my question is what happened to that other park, you know the one with that ackward looking bridge and that Diane had died in that stream? LOL. Chancellor park is the new "it" park. LOL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/23 11:50PM
    « 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list