List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/23 01:20PM, Views: 2256950, Replies: 46059
    « 3492 3493 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 3501 3502 » »| page:
    #34961   2013/10/20 10:58AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Axl Rose

But if Victoria does get pregnant, I wonder how Victor will react?

#34962   2013/10/20 11:03AM
    ErikaKayy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Axl Rose: But if Victoria is currently pregnant she would be showing signs that she is pregnant so it may just be wishful thinking but I really hope that she is pregnant but if she is...then if the baby is a girl they can name her Katherine Colleen Abbott naming her after Katherine and also naming her after Billy's late niece Colleen

Or instead they name her Colleen Katherine Abbott, naming her that way

Or how about naming her Katherine Nicole Abbott or naming her Colleen Nicole Abbott

Or instead they name her Nicole Katherine Abbott or Nicole Colleen Abbott

Katherine Colleen Abbott was my first pick, until being reminded that Katherine was Delia's middle name. That would be too much at this point. Still like Colleen, and Nicole, after Vickie's mother, is nice. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Villy Forever!!

Whatever the name is, you know that Nicole will be placed in there. It's Victoria's middle name and it's Nikki's name.

As for Katherine, it'll remind Billy too much of Delia and regardless of the fact that she changed her name, it's Chloe's birth name. No.

Give me a unique Villy name. It would be cool if somewhere down the line they made the fans choose Villy's baby name like DAYS did when Bo & Hope were pregnant with their daughter. That would be nice.

#34963   2013/10/20 11:04AM
    greengrass

Quote Axl Rose: But if Victoria does get pregnant, I wonder how Victor will react?

Victor doesn't want Victoria to have a baby with Billy,I think that's why he offered her that big job at Newman/Chancellor so she wouldn't have time for Billy and making a baby.Victor will be furious at the though of their being another Abbott in his family.But i think Billy will be very protective of her this time when it comes to her father after what happened the last time.

#34964   2013/10/20 11:09AM
    ErikaKayy

Quote Axl Rose: But if Victoria does get pregnant, I wonder how Victor will react?

Oh. That's easy.

In the beginning, Victor will spew his anti-Billy spiel and then love the baby because at the end of the day, that baby is his grandson or granddaughter. I mean, Victoria is not biologically related to Johnny and he loves that kid as his grandson. Victor wasn't Cassie's biological grandfather but he didn't see her any differently.

Victor will huff & puff because even though that baby is half-Abbott, Victor is the grandfather. And he will love that baby as such.

#34965   2013/10/20 11:10AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:

Victor doesn't want Victoria to have a baby with Billy,I think that's why he offered her that big job at Newman/Chancellor so she wouldn't have time for Billy and making a baby.Victor will be furious at the though of their being another Abbott in his family.But i think Billy will be very protective of her this time when it comes to her father after what happened the last time.

You got that right! Billy will be super protective. And there's no doubt in my mind that Victoria will walk away from Newman if her eventual pregnancy is at risk. She can always go back later, but the baby will come first.

Villy Forever!!

#34966   2013/10/20 11:21AM
    Axl Rose

Quote ErikaKayy:

Oh. That's easy.

In the beginning, Victor will spew his anti-Billy spiel and then love the baby because at the end of the day, that baby is his grandson or granddaughter. I mean, Victoria is not biologically related to Johnny and he loves that kid as his grandson. Victor wasn't Cassie's biological grandfather but he didn't see her any differently.

Victor will huff & puff because even though that baby is half-Abbott, Victor is the grandfather. And he will love that baby as such.

Yes but imagine if the baby is a girl, then the baby will be Victor's granddaughter

#34967   2013/10/20 12:16PM
    beautyseat

Yes it would be odd considering Vicki's miscarriage history if she gets pregnant now without hormones, but it's a soap and these writers throw history to the wind. Just as other regimes thought it was cool to take every kid away from her, even Lucy, they can decide for ratings reasons to go ahead and let her have their very own Bott. Villy fans may actually come out ahead on this.

I know now is not the time, but Victoria needs to put Chloe in her place the next time Chloe tells Vickie that she doesn't know what it's like to lose a child. Let's see. Eve. A miscarriage. Another miscarriage. Reed taken away. Lucy taken away. Delia dying. Chloe has good reason to feel anguish and rage against Billy right now. But what else is new. When has she ever not been whiny, blameful, deceitful, and jealous? That's her character. Ask Cane who she lied to. Ask Adam what he thinks about her part in deceiving him? Chance was her only chance to behave right and he's long gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 12:23PM
    #34968   2013/10/20 12:23PM
    greengrass

The family's fragile emotions are delivered another upset after the funeral

Adam struggles with a guilty secret

Then in the promo it show's Chelsea yelling at Adam "what kind of monster are you"

The Abbott's circle the wagon's around Billy

Nikki is in the spoilers twice that week,she is getting her own s/l going.So i don't think that the news they get is about Nikki being a suspect,Paul wouldn't do that the day of the funeral but if Adam confessed i can see Paul going and telling Billy.If Nikki was involved that will destroy Villy's marriage.

It just says that it will affect Billy's relationship with Victoria(which it already has)and affect Chloe's relationship with Kevin(which it already has)it didn't say it would destroy them.

With Womack the convict coming Nov.8th the timing would be right for Adam to confess next week.I remember reading that he was going to be a cell mate for one of the leading characters and they never brought him in for Michael so it has to be Adam.

Villy never get's to do anything the easy way do they.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 12:29PM
    #34969   2013/10/20 01:02PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: The family's fragile emotions are delivered another upset after the funeral

Then in the promo it show's Chelsea yelling at Adam "what kind of monster are you"

Nikki is in the spoilers twice that week,she is getting her own s/l going.So i don't think that the news they get is about Nikki being a suspect,Paul wouldn't do that the day of the funeral but if Adam confessed i can see Paul going and telling Billy.If Nikki was involved that will destroy Villy's marriage.

It just says that it will affect Billy's relationship with Victoria(which it already has)and affect Chloe's relationship with Kevin(which it already has)it didn't say it would destroy them.

With Womack the convict coming Nov.8th the timing would be right for Adam to confess next week.I remember reading that he was going to be a cell mate for one of the leading characters and they never brought him in for Michael so it has to be Adam.

Unless I missed it, we're not done with the possibility that Michael is going to jail. I don't really see how Adam would go to jail. He didn't even know he hit her, so he couldn't have actually committed hit and run without knowledge at the time that he hit her. He didn't purposely run her down. There is probably a crime in him not coming forward with what he knows, but I don't believe it lands him in jail. It simply isn't justice to put someone in jail for hitting a child they either didn't know was there, or they couldn't avoid hitting because it is too late.

I have some strong feelings about this, because my own father hit a little girl and her babysitter. They were crossing the road nowhere near an intersection on a busy road. My father saw them crossing the two oncoming lanes, then they paused on the cement median. My father started slowing down a bit, but he was in the fast lane and there were cars next to him and behind. He was horrified when they stepped off the median. He hit the brakes and got slowed to about 15 from 45 before the impact. They both survived but were seriously injured. My father was a wreck for a week before he got word they were you going to recover, and the one didn't have lasting effects from her head injury. He was strongly discouraged from reaching out to the victims in any way so it couldn't be misconstrued.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 01:05PM
    #34970   2013/10/20 01:45PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: The family's fragile emotions are delivered another upset after the funeral

Unless I missed it, we're not done with the possibility that Michael is going to jail. I don't really see how Adam would go to jail. He didn't even know he hit her, so he couldn't have actually committed hit and run without knowledge at the time that he hit her. He didn't purposely run her down. There is probably a crime in him not coming forward with what he knows, but I don't believe it lands him in jail. It simply isn't justice to put someone in jail for hitting a child they either didn't know was there, or they couldn't avoid hitting because it is too late.

I have some strong feelings about this, because my own father hit a little girl and her babysitter. They were crossing the road nowhere near an intersection on a busy road. My father saw them crossing the two oncoming lanes, then they paused on the cement median. My father started slowing down a bit, but he was in the fast lane and there were cars next to him and behind. He was horrified when they stepped off the median. He hit the brakes and got slowed to about 15 from 45 before the impact. They both survived but were seriously injured. My father was a wreck for a week before he got word they were you going to recover, and the one didn't have lasting effects from her head injury. He was strongly discouraged from reaching out to the victims in any way so it couldn't be misconstrued.

Since he hid the part of Delia's costume that was on his car, I think it will come into play. He committed 2 crimes, withholding information, and interfering with a police investigation, these are serious crimes.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3492 3493 3494 3495 3496 3497 3498 3499 3500 3501 3502 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list