List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/21 12:16AM, Views: 2253249, Replies: 46028
    « 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 » »| page:
    #34781   2013/10/16 05:09PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Spoilers for wk of 10/28

Nikki and Avery have a heated confrontion

Will Adam confess as he struggles with the weight of his secret?

Ashley returns as the Abbott family rallies to support Billy

Neil makes a surprising offer to Hillary

Sharon comes to an important realization

Nick's anger towards Dylan troubles Nikki

#34782   2013/10/16 05:47PM
    greengrass

Everyone is looking forward to VILLY sexiness,they say it's GONNA HAPPEN,always does.

VILLY FOREVER

#34783   2013/10/16 06:00PM
    greengrass

Their love will heal them,,,their passion will remind them they are alive.

It'll be awhile probably though before we see it.

Billy is so full of self guilt and anger right now he can't think strait.

#34784   2013/10/16 06:42PM
    Chicken hawk

Very sad story. I don't like that they are destroying Billy like that.. I hope they don't do like they did with Nick and Sharon and destroy Villy. If anyone can bring Billy back from this very dark place, that's Vikki! At least I hope so... But I'm not really looking forward to watch this unfold every day! I have my own probleams and this kind of drama for entertainment is not very good. I think this corneas transplant story is a very bad move from the writers; it just makes the viewers who are angry about Delia's death angrier. It has them compare blindess and death, one is worse than the other, bla bla bla...

Anyway, I'll keep lurking to knoe what's going on with the show. And I'm always curious to know what you guys have to say.

Keeley! I don't come in here very often now, actually, I spent months without watching the show and I wasn't lurking either, I had lost interest... But I'm happy that tonight I decided to come and there I saw your last post! And I was thinking about you just the other day: I was wondering if I would hear from you again! So nice to read you Keeley, as always I didn't see the scenes that you described but I could picture tham in my head.

os: sorry everyone, my english is a bit rusty, I hope it wasn't too bad...

#34785   2013/10/16 07:08PM
    Chicken hawk

I forgot to mention that, to me, AH is by far the best actor of all! Yes, even better than BM! I mean, do the writers even realize how good she is?

#34786   2013/10/16 08:26PM
    Keeley

Quote Chicken hawk: Very sad story. I don't like that they are destroying Billy like that.. I hope they don't do like they did with Nick and Sharon and destroy Villy. If anyone can bring Billy back from this very dark place, that's Vikki! At least I hope so... But I'm not really looking forward to watch this unfold every day! I have my own probleams and this kind of drama for entertainment is not very good. I think this corneas transplant story is a very bad move from the writers; it just makes the viewers who are angry about Delia's death angrier. It has them compare blindess and death, one is worse than the other, bla bla bla...

Anyway, I'll keep lurking to knoe what's going on with the show. And I'm always curious to know what you guys have to say.

Keeley! I don't come in here very often now, actually, I spent months without watching the show and I wasn't lurking either, I had lost interest... But I'm happy that tonight I decided to come and there I saw your last post! And I was thinking about you just the other day: I was wondering if I would hear from you again! So nice to read you Keeley, as always I didn't see the scenes that you described but I could picture tham in my head.

os: sorry everyone, my english is a bit rusty, I hope it wasn't too bad...

Chicken hawk! Bonjour! Hugs to you, my friend always

I have been thinking of you...I hoped that you would see my note and come back in here. I must have thought hard enough that you picked up on my thoughts

As you have in the past, you post thoughts that are like many of us are wondering. Where will this sad story take Villy? I feel Billy will eventually come to the realization that Victoria is what will save him from his self-hatred, but it most likely will be very hard to see the steps leading to that moment. I agree, AH is outstanding...she hasn't been able to speak without her voice cracking since she learned what happened to Delia. She has to be strong, but her loss of sweet little Delia is horrific for her, too. If you can't watch this, I totally get it. This story is hard enough without thinking about the transplant issue. I agree.

Please tell me how you are doing. Are you taking classes? Are you still here in the U.S. ? I have not stopped thinking of you. Life takes us in so many directions, and as many times as I have wanted to post, my days end up with me saying, "tomorrow maybe I can post". I miss knowing about you, Chicken hawk ! Sometimes when I work on my book, I think if I ever get it out there, I hope I can travel to where Chicken hawk and Remmy are. My wildest dream would be to meet as many Villy fans as possible. Just know I will be looking in here to see if you tell me what is new with you!

I keep adding to my book, as I have met more people that inspire me to mentions there life changing moments.

Just so happy to see you, friend. I am blessed to have "met" you, and that you returned here so we could chat. . I will check back.

Always your friend!

Keeley

#34787   2013/10/16 08:51PM
    Keeley

Villy posters and lurkers! It's so great to see you all rallying around our couple, each of you are the ever loyal Villy lovers.

Today was a reminder of how Jack is the brother who does everything he can when the need arises. When he wanted Billy to take his jacket, that made me go from a few tears to crying. This gets more and more sad, but I feel like I can't stop seeing what happens now. Chloe thinking the woman came in to see her to tell her where Delia was, but discovering she was the Transplant Coordinator, that was grueling.

I didn't notice, did anyone see if Victoria took down the Delia balloons? I was fixated on Billy watching the video of his little girl.

Villy Magic...Villy Forever!

Keeley

#34788   2013/10/16 09:11PM
    My-iceVilly

Hello everyone! How are we all?

Oh boy I read about the Villy scenes from today's CDN and I honestly say that I can't bring myself to watch it. Whether it be on TV tomorrow (US Thursday) or YT, I just can't right now. I even had a hard time bringing myself just to watch Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's episodes (US). *sighs* Heart breaking and sort of a little depressing to be honest but the performances from everyone has been fantastic. I hate these kind of stories, it really plays on your emotions and gets you thinking cause in reality, sadly little kids die everyday especially in an car accident. I still even have that awful image of Delia stooping down, all curled up like with her calling after Dash before she met her end. That will stay with me forever, no lie.

My heart breaks for Villy, in so many ways that I just want to hug them every time I see them in their pain for Delia and Vicki for Billy. How are they going to survive this? Will they survive this? I have no doubt that they will. You think that I would but I don't. It will be hard for them, this has got to be their toughest challenge yet and the funny thing is, I don't expect them to over come this so easily, I mean who would. They both loved Delia and yes Vicki is not her mother but she loved that kid like her own just like Billy loves Reed. By the way I find those people disgusting who says that Johnny should have been the one to die and that Connor should die, so that Chelsea will take back Johnny from Villy. I have said this before, does it matter who kid die or why wish for any of these little kids to die. I wish that they would do this thing where we get to see all of their parents hug their kid after they have heard about Delia's death, so that means I want to see Neil and Moses and Lane and their twins but that's never going to happen I am afraid.

If Villy are not able to get past this then I don't know what's there for their future. I did like what someone said on twitter, that Billy is always the one trying to be there for Vicki, so now the tables have been turn and now she has to fight for them but I am afraid that her fight is a little more challenging but she is not going anywhere. Billy is already pushing her away, mixed with anger and grife and self-loathing but Vicki is going to push back and not let him slip further into his own madness. Seriously he is like a mad raging bull, with no eyes, he is so blinded by anger that he isn't thinking straight right now. We have seen Billy angry before but not as a angry father. This is kind of why I fear that if Vicki is pregnant that she won't tell him, in fact I feel that on some level and even though Billy told her that Delia's death wasn't her fault, I think that in the back of her mind that she sort of feels like he blames her. Billy might have let her feel that way when he told her that the party would be his daughter's final breath. Trust me you are going to hear her bring up the ice-cream thing again.

As for the head writers interview, I won't read, read MAB's and JG's and it's always the same BS IMO. If they plan to fix Sharon, then here is the very first thing that they need to do, she doesn't need a man to fix her. Victor needs to be humanize, like every where, even how he speaks. Give us business story lines where we see it happening and not just hear about it. Stop bringing on new characters without any sense of real purpose for them. Also the most important thing, stop with all the doom and gloom and such foolishness like killing a kid for no reason. There that's all I wanna say.

Oh Chicken Hawk and Keeley, nice to hear from you both, was wondering where you two where but I know that life has caught up with you both and Chicken Hawk, glad that u are checking in even though you don't watch the show anymore, it's getting hard for me too especially now but I just can't stay away from Villy. Keeley how is your husband now?

#34789   2013/10/16 09:19PM
    villyforever55

Quote Keeley: Villy posters and lurkers! It's so great to see you all rallying around our couple, each of you are the ever loyal Villy lovers.

Today was a reminder of how Jack is the brother who does everything he can when the need arises. When he wanted Billy to take his jacket, that made me go from a few tears to crying. This gets more and more sad, but I feel like I can't stop seeing what happens now. Chloe thinking the woman came in to see her to tell her where Delia was, but discovering she was the Transplant Coordinator, that was grueling.

I didn't notice, did anyone see if Victoria took down the Delia balloons? I was fixated on Billy watching the video of his little girl.

Villy Magic...Villy Forever!

Keeley

Yes, after Billy left. She gathered up Delia's things, put them in her book bag and put the book bag in the closet. Then, she turned to the balloons, crying and she popped them one by one. It was very sad, she's dealing with her grief too.

Good to hear from you again.

Villy Forever'11

I love this couple!

#34790   2013/10/16 11:43PM
    Keeley

Hi My-iceVilly!
    It is so great to see you and your post. I feel and agree with what you say. This part of Villy's life is clouded in guilt. There is foremost Billy's and then Victoria with the ice cream. I am sure, too, she will bring that up again and we will see scenes where she is thinking about it. Chloe will have regrets that she let Delia stay with Billy basically thinking she wanted to be alone with Kevin. Oh, the agony of watching the cycle of guilt that we know will be repeated countless times.

Thank you ((hugs to you)) for asking about my husband. Next month we go for a check-up on the status. They may do another biopsy that will tell us if things are still stable with no significant change. I am praying. My Mom has also been through some very extensive dental surgery and more dental work. It is tricky when combined with her need to take heart medication with blood thinners. Tonight she is in pain, and I can't do anything but get her water and very little soft food. The bottom line is that I am thankful they are all well, and we've had another day together. How are you and your family? I think of you every time a storm starts to stir up near you. I will never forget you are there, and pray storms stay in the ocean far from where you live. I hope to post more now. This weekend I have family visiting from back East. So please know I plan on coming back early in the week So happy you are here and appreciate how you always care about me. You have hung in here. Please always do! You make me smile, friend!

Hello villyforever55! It is wonderful that you have also kept the thread up and running. I can't tell you how thankful I am that our thread has pulled together through thick and thin. We all have held our breath in the past, when the Villy love has been tested, this is the worst possible test of emotions a couple can experience. Thanks so much for telling me about the balloons. I think I got a call when that part was probably airing. Popping them one by one...I can imagine the sad reality rushing through Victoria's mind...remembering the happiness when she put them up, never expecting a nightmare to follow. I did record it. It sounds so heartbreaking, I want to go back and see it, but then again, it might be too hard. villyforever55, you still being here as part of our Villy family is another reason I marvel at how much our thread has grown. Thank you! I wish I had the date of when everyone joined us, it would be fun to have a year book! We are fortunate that so many good people followed us and they still drop in when they can. I wish we could hear from all of them. I will always wonder about many of them, there are so many names,I would not be able to list them all. It is so good to "see" you. I am going to be there with you through this Villy sadness. Looking for your posts Hugs!

Chicken hawk...when you come in, please see my post to you, not too far above this one!

Have a good day Villy fans...we are all virtually wearing black to honor our little Delia. ♥ ~ We will always be missing her little beaming face.

Keeley

« 3474 3475 3476 3477 3478 3479 3480 3481 3482 3483 3484 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list