List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 03:50AM, Views: 2307287, Replies: 46401
    « 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 » »| page:
    #34701   2013/10/13 08:05PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Mer2

Is it tomorrow that Billy Miller will be on Castle?

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

#34702   2013/10/13 08:17PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Mer2: Is it tomorrow that Billy Miller will be on Castle?

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

Yes. Big day for him. Y&R heart-wrenching performance in the afternoon, then primetime appearance.

#34703   2013/10/13 11:13PM
    TwoOfEach

Just posting my love for Villy. The Chilly fans sure are hating AH on twitter this weekend; it only makes me love her more. AH killed it on Friday's Canadian--absolutely spot on, gut-wrenching reaction to Delia's death. She is amazing.

#34704   2013/10/13 11:34PM
    villyforever55

Quote TwoOfEach: Just posting my love for Villy. The Chilly fans sure are hating AH on twitter this weekend; it only makes me love her more. AH killed it on Friday's Canadian--absolutely spot on, gut-wrenching reaction to Delia's death. She is amazing.

Chilly fans hating on AH? That's funny. She's so beautiful and talented. She really acted her butt off. Are they still hoping Billy and Chloe will get back together? (As if they ever were truly a couple)Not happening! I think Billy's visions of his life clearly shows who he plans to spend the rest of his life with, Victoria.

Good night all!

Villy Forever!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/13 11:35PM
    #34705   2013/10/14 03:48AM
    Kerfuffles

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Just posting my love for Villy. The Chilly fans sure are hating AH on twitter this weekend; it only makes me love her more. AH killed it on Friday's Canadian--absolutely spot on, gut-wrenching reaction to Delia's death. She is amazing.

Chilly fans hating on AH? That's funny. She's so beautiful and talented. She really acted her butt off. Are they still hoping Billy and Chloe will get back together? (As if they ever were truly a couple)Not happening! I think Billy's visions of his life clearly shows who he plans to spend the rest of his life with, Victoria.

Good night all!

Villy Forever!!

I thought this was a "no-bash" thread. I guess that just applies to characters and people you like. ;-)

#34706   2013/10/14 04:11AM
    Kerfuffles

[quote]Quote Kerfuffles: [quote]Quote villyforever55: [quote]Quote TwoOfEach: Just posting my love for Villy. The Chilly fans sure are hating AH on twitter this weekend; it only makes me love her more. AH killed it on Friday's Canadian--absolutely spot on, gut-wrenching reaction to Delia's death. She is amazing.[/quote]

Good night all!

Villy Forever!![/quote]

I thought this was a "no-bash" thread about Billy & Victoria. Seems more like a Chilly fan bash thread? Do Chilly fans get to respond to this sort of thing?

#34707   2013/10/14 05:07AM
    beautyseat

Just have to say Ditto again! So many wonderful, supportive posts by Team Villy. Since May 29, 2010, some time around 1:30 in the morning, thanks to Queen Keeley, we have found our refuge to laugh, cry, cuss, discuss, and hope and pray, love and adore.

And anytime any haters/bullies wander in our innersanctum, I always think of that as so much muffled noise, kind of like the teacher in Charlie Brown's classroom. Wah-wah-wah-wah-wah, and wahhwahh wah wahhhwahhh. So much hot air.

Love AH and BM more than ever. They're spectacular!

#34708   2013/10/14 05:21AM
    spartes

[quote]Quote Kerfuffles: [quote]Quote Kerfuffles: [quote]Quote villyforever55: [quote]Quote TwoOfEach: Just posting my love for Villy. The Chilly fans sure are hating AH on twitter this weekend; it only makes me love her more. AH killed it on Friday's Canadian--absolutely spot on, gut-wrenching reaction to Delia's death. She is amazing.[/quote]

Good night all!

Villy Forever!![/quote]

I thought this was a "no-bash" thread about Billy & Victoria. Seems more like a Chilly fan bash thread? Do Chilly fans get to respond to this sort of thing?[/quote]

I can see that you and some of the other hater love this thread even if it say people's who love Billy & Victoria . But I think some of y'all just don't to see VILLY happy at all. VILLY goes through more drama even the kitchen sink and they come out more stronger than when they go in. But y'all need to understand that VILLY love each other. If hater would be true themselves they would except that Billy never love Chloe. But a matter of fact Billy cheated on Chloe while he was married to her even on their wedding day but this is what they had. With Vicki not once & Chelsea don't count she drug & rape him. A matter of fact Billy married Vicki 3 time plus he fought his way to get back her his wife. So more love for VILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VILLY Always&Forever

#34709   2013/10/14 06:34AM
    ErikaKayy

Morning, Team Villy!

We've got some really heartbreaking scenes coming up with Billy, Victoria, them together and even with Chloe there right at the end.

Amelia was amazing. I don't care about anyone says. I don't. I was barely holding on & Victoria's reaction and the way she tried to keep her composure but broke down sobbing uncontrollably gutted me. You will what I'm talking about there.

I love that through every phase of Delia's life, Billy saw one woman at his side. VICTORIA. She is and will always be his constant IMHO. That's how I see it too. I get why people are like, "Um, where's Chloe?" I was one of those people until I realized this was the future through BILLY'S EYES & his alone. I'm sure in the coming days, through her grief, Chloe will imagine the future her child could have had. Chloe is JUST LEARNING her child died but she will get her perspective. I'll be miffed if they don't. I'm already miffed that she didn't get to say a final goodbye to her child.

Billy will become a very haunted man with this for the rest of his life. I can see him pushing Victoria away but I can also see her stubbornly pushing back. All the times Villy were in trouble, we never saw Billy waver and never give up and be Victoria's rock. Now, we have the chance to see Victoria turn around and step up to be Billy's rock as his wife as the Abbotts rally around him. I just realized that this is the third Abbott death in seven years, since John's in 2006. Damn.

People are saying Johnny should have kicked it. NO. That is still Billy's child and it would have hurt him JUST AS MUCH. I adore Delia but no. Her baby brother's life shouldn't have been traded for hers.

What else?

Um, I for one, am excited that Reed is coming for a little bit. It'll do Victoria's heart good to have all three of her boys with her. And Billy loves Reed just as much as Victoria loved Delia. Besides, I heart Max Page. Now would be an excellent time to bring Thad back as JT too. But they won't. Boo. I know Reed will be sad. Delia was not only his friend but his stepsister. He'll be sad for his mom & stepfather as well.

I love that there was the foreshadowing of a little girl in those flash forwards. The first was through Victor in 2010, now again, in 2013. Let's hope that the third time means it happens for real. It will be bittersweet because of the Delia sized hole there, but a new life -- a life that Billy and Victoria have dreamt of making -- always brings new hope in tragic circumstances.

I have it in my head that Delia's little hand is wrapped up in the bigger, warmer ones of her grandfather. And she and Katherine are trying on an infinite amount of rings and drawing on golden streets forever. And she's even met Colleen.

Oh. One last thing.

I hope that the show has Nick share a scene with Billy. Nick is the only person, IMO, that truly understands losing a child too young & the darkness that comes along with that pain. Nick knows that firsthand so I hope that they do share scenes, not because they're in-laws but because Nick, in his way, can help Billy when it comes to a father's grief.

Stay loving Villy, you guys and ignore the ones that clearly don't. They only come in here to cause trouble and rile you guys up. IGNORE THAT.

This is a pro-Villy thread. If they took a wrong turn and straggle in here only to stir things up, that's on them.

Have a great day, Team Villy

--Erika

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 06:42AM
    #34710   2013/10/14 06:45AM
    dogg68

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote villyforever55:

Good night all!

Villy Forever!!

I thought this was a "no-bash" thread. I guess that just applies to characters and people you like. ;-)

Oh go away your annoying

« 3466 3467 3468 3469 3470 3471 3472 3473 3474 3475 3476 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list