List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 06:42PM, Views: 2158943, Replies: 44988
    « 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 » »| page:
    #34521   2013/10/09 07:37PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Mer2

I know Billy will blame himself, but there was no way he could have known that she would get out of the car. Even I was surprise that she did. I also think Vicky will blame herself, too, thinking if she hadn't ask him to stop for ice cream it wouldn't have happen. Everyone will be looking for someone to blame.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

#34522   2013/10/09 07:45PM
    Supercouplev...

OT, Eddie G (Victoria's kidnapper) was on Criminal Minds tonight, he wasn't on very long, he was in prison, they called him "The general"

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#34523   2013/10/09 07:51PM
    villyforever55

Quote Mer2: This will be hard to watch, esp after watching Villy and Delia so happy and plaful before the play. Poor Billy, he's lost his unborn child with Vicky, then Lucy, now Delia.

Actually he's lost his father, his niece Colleen, Lucy, Vickie's baby and now, maybe Delia, although, I really hope not. Hasn't he lost enough, already? How does one man handle this? Chloe may have lost her daughter. Vickie has lost three babies. When will it be enough?

Villy Forever!!

#34524   2013/10/09 07:56PM
    Mer2

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Mer2: This will be hard to watch, esp after watching Villy and Delia so happy and plaful before the play. Poor Billy, he's lost his unborn child with Vicky, then Lucy, now Delia.

Actually he's lost his father, his niece Colleen, Lucy, Vickie's baby and now, maybe Delia, although, I really hope not. Hasn't he lost enough, already? How does one man handle this? Chloe may have lost her daughter. Vickie has lost three babies. When will it be enough?

Villy Forever!!

I read somewhere that Vicky had a miscarriage when she was young, and counting her and Billy's unborn child that makes three. When did she lose the second one?

#34525   2013/10/09 08:01PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: So, I just watched it, we know Delia got hit, but how bad, she was behind rocks, she saw Adam coming. Billy finding her hat, big deal, she dropped it, it isn't like she was wearing it.

This is the way I see it, with the actual spoilers, and the casting calls..

Billy finds Delia, wonders what happens, calls 911, (wonder who he will call first Victoria or Chloe). While he is waiting at the hospital, he imagines Chloe and Kevin coming in and blaming him, for Delia dying, in reality when they get there, they just ask what happened.

The next episode, Vicki takes Johnny to her parents, because they need to take him, so she can go to the hospital, she tells them that Delia got hurt. She makes it to the hospital, and holds Billy, then she asks what happened, he tells her that Dash must have run off and Delia went after him. He then realizes Dash is still out there, Delia will want her dog, when she wakes up, he has to go find him, Vicki tries to talk him out of it, but he insists, so Victoria then wants to go with him, he says no, please stay here, and call if there is any changes, he leaves.

Chloe is talking to Chelsea (Adam and Chelsea are at the hospital anyway), Chloe says Billy went to find the dog, Adam overhears, realizes he must have hit Delia, so he decides to go help Billy try to find the dog, he finds Billy, Billy is not happy to see him, and wants him to go (wonder if he will tell Billy), he insists on helping, that is when they get into it, this is the overnight scene.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Wow, you've really thought this one through. I just watched the clip. It sure does look like Adam hit her. If he did, what was the point of showing the woman, who I thought was Nikki, but honestly could have been Cynthia Watros in her car?

Ok, I am confused now. I watched that preview and slowed it down two or three times when I did. I know I know the difference between Billy Miller's face and Sophie's. I seriously don't know how I could have confused the two.

I still don't think what Billy did was unreasonable in the situation. I think given the setting and circumstances, any parent could make the same mistake. Who knows? Maybe there's a lesson here that will make someone think twice when they are in Billy's situation. Or maybe get a carrier to transport the dog safely. Got to look for a bright spot somewhere, right?

Everyone was so cute with Delia. All of Billy's comments were so sweet and like anvils dropping all at the same time. Bittersweet. This is going to be tough, regardless of the outcome.

Well, since my mind is always working, and this is all anybody is talking about, yeah, I had quite a few thoughts going through my mind, there was one, that the opportunity already passed. That was Adam stopped when he hit Delia, she was in front of his car, Billy saw Delia, yelled at Adam, you killed my daughter, then punched him, then Delia stirs and he goes to her, but since Adam didn't know he hit her, that one fell through.

I also didn't understand the point of showing (looked like Nikki to me) either, we know Adam hit her, I mean come on, it was quite obvious.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 08:04PM
    #34526   2013/10/09 08:27PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:

Villy Forever!!

I read somewhere that Vicky had a miscarriage when she was young, and counting her and Billy's unborn child that makes three. When did she lose the second one?

I know I've read this (if it happens) will be number 5 in pregnancies for Victoria. There was baby Eve, her miscarriage with Brad, then Reed, then Billy's baby. The miscarriage with Brad happened when she was gravitating toward JT. She'd lost the baby and was discussing it with JT right when she found out that Nick went down in the Newman jet. Baby Eve was born too early due to appendicitis. She only lived for a few hours, I think. It was when she was dating Neil, but it wasn't his baby. It was Ryan's or Cole's, but the father had died.

#34527   2013/10/09 09:18PM
    villyforever55

Victoria has not had an easy life. Being Victor Newman's daughter, rich and beautiful has not saved her from pain. Losing three children, being kidnapped, twice, and watching your fiancé being killed at the wedding is a lot for one person. Not to mention her failed marriages. But the girl is like a Timex, she keeps on ticking. Now, she has Billy, who loves her completely and whom she loves and she's happy. Nikki and Nick knows that Billy makes her happier than she has ever been. Victor doesn't care., he hates Billy more than he loves her. What a shame.

Team Victoria!!

Villy Forever!!

#34528   2013/10/09 10:25PM
    villyforever55

Going to bed now, hoping that things don't go so badly for Billy and that Delia, somehow, will be okay.

Villy Forever!!

#34529   2013/10/10 03:39AM
    Deana4Villy

Thinking about this storyline, I realized the way Delia got hit reminds me of a Nick Sparks book. I won't say which one, in case someone's reading it. I'm glad to see Adam wasn't drunk. He reacted too quickly, and seemingly effectively, for me to believe he's been drinking, but I didn't see the whole show.

One thing that's been on my mind is that the Victor/Colleen thing of designating her heart for Victor is supposed to be rare, IRL. Apparently, it happens all the time in Soapland. I've wondered if maybe the decision is made naturally (since if it goes forward, we're obviously ignoring the cancer thing), and only once the hospital realizes they have a donor and proceed, the match is discovered by the characters. I think that could lead to Billy and Adam getting into it.

I so want Supercouple to be right, and she somehow survives, but I'm not sure it's looking too good.

#34530   2013/10/10 05:47AM
    greengrass

This is what Angelica McDaniel's had to say....Oct 9/13

I can say I am really excited about the stuff that is happening on Y&R.this is a big week story wise,and there are a lot of things happening behind the scene's.I am just really excited for us in the coming months as we begin shifting story to really start having more well rounded balance of family,relationship,humor and shock and sadness.For awhile,I think we were just kind of telling the same level of a story.Now you're going to see a lot more happening,and a lot of character's from other generations crossing with other characters and really opening that show up.

Are there changes coming in front of the camera that fans will notice as far as storytelling,plot and seeing the characters they want to see continuing at the forefront?This week there is some major drama about to go down in Genoa City,too!

Let's hope they give Villy a baby and they let Billy and Jill really become mother and son.

Some of this sounds like some of what MM said in his interview,there will the dynamic's of the two families(Abbott's/Newman's) and the next generation

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/10 05:51AM
    « 3448 3449 3450 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list