List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 01:18PM, Views: 2146929, Replies: 44818
    « 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 » »| page:
    #34401   2013/10/06 05:02PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55: Someone as technically challenged as myself does not know how to use that address. What do I do with it?

I'm sorry i just tried using it and they said there was no such thing,but if you go to the Y&R twitter there is a link there,that's how i did it.Just go to your twitter account and click on one of the y&r hash tags and it should let you in and then just look for that post which as the web sight on it.

Thank you. I found it, which means I'm smarter than the average bear. Shick is way ahead, then Chadam, then Villy following close behind.

Villy Forever!!

Is this poll still up? I can't find it anymore nwanted to know the results.

#34402   2013/10/06 05:31PM
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55: Someone as technically challenged as myself does not know how to use that address. What do I do with it?

I'm sorry i just tried using it and they said there was no such thing,but if you go to the Y&R twitter there is a link there,that's how i did it.Just go to your twitter account and click on one of the y&r hash tags and it should let you in and then just look for that post which as the web sight on it.

Thank you. I found it, which means I'm smarter than the average bear. Shick is way ahead, then Chadam, then Villy following close behind.

Villy Forever!!

Is this poll still up? I can't find it anymore nwanted to know the results.

I just tried to find it for you but i can't find it anywhere

#34403   2013/10/06 05:40PM
    greengrass

I have read on more than one sight(i'm not saying it's true)that the main reason for this s/l is to esqulate the war between Billy and Adam and to take Chloe out of Billy's orbit.But you never now.Maybe Chloe will team up with Villy and help go after Adam.

#34404   2013/10/06 05:48PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: On a lighter note

Christian LeBlanc (Michael) on the Y&R is now also a film and television producer

Don't forget Billy Miller guest stars on Castle on Monday October the 14th.

Can't possibly forget. Casket is like my nighttime Villy. It's the best of both worlds. Tomorrow night's episode is supposed to have a lot of soap vets too. The case involves a cast that used to be teen stars together, like "Saved by the Bell". I think it is neat that Billy isn't in this ensemble type show, but landed an episode where he can stand out. The summary of his character doesn't sound like their typical who done it murder mystery either.

I've never watched Castle, but I will! Love BM! And, Billy Abbott looked so good in the last Villy scene! Yum, yum! yummy!

I think you'll probably like Castle for the show that it is, and not just for Billy. It's a smart crime series, and Castle and Beckett are fun and sexy and snark at each other while solving murders. And Castle adores his daughter and they have a great relationship. The rest of the cast is fun to watch too, at least the ones in NY. Here at the beginning of the season, though, at least 1/2 of the duo (Kate) is in DC trying her hand at a federal task force. So the dynamics are a bit different. You can catch classic Castle airing nightly on TNT if you're interested, though. I don't think the DC thing is going to stick.

#34405   2013/10/06 05:55PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly: I believe Delia dying will take Chloe out of Villy's world it is the connection they have, unless they bring back the friendships, which would take away any threat that the writers might want to give Villy, using Delia (Chloe). This was one of my points when this rumor first started for NOT killing off Delia, it will just take away more s/ls than what it will give. I just don't see Billy leaning on Chloe, (she won't make him), Chloe may lean on Billy, and maybe they will come together once in a while to remember the child they lost, but, for the most part, they will take away any threat that any writers might want to make, they would no longer share a child, and it is something that Vicki has said many times, they have a history and share a child. Well their history is a bunch of nothing, so, that would just leave Delia.

I don't want Delia to die, and I won't believe it, until (if) it happens, it makes more sense to have her badly hurt, it would bring Billy and Chloe into each other's world more, it would have the same impact when comes to Billy and Adam, I just don't see Delia dying as a good s/l to build on, but a badly hurt Delia can go on for months, it just makes more sense to have her badly hurt.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree, they can accomplish just about everything without her death. It would be inspiring to watch a child fight her way back to health too. Like Summer did. I know Delia survived cancer, but fortunately, the audience could never see the real effects of cancer on the cherub faced little girl, nor did I want to.

#34406   2013/10/06 06:03PM
    villyforever55

There is a post on this board saying the little girl who plays Delia just signed to work on another show, the Millers.

www.cbs.com/shows/the-millers/
    I checked, but didn't see her listed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 06:06PM
    #34407   2013/10/06 06:09PM
    greengrass

Sophie Pollono,the little girl who plays "Delia" has booked a new roll already.

She signed a contract for a new CBS sitcom The Millers

Sophie probably didn't want to sign a new contract with Y&R.and JFP probably didn't want to recast her,so that's why they are doing the s/l this way.

So i guess we pretty much now know that Delia die's.There is going to be some powerful emotional scene's coming up.BM,AH,MM,EH are all going to blow their scene's out of the water.

#34408   2013/10/06 06:26PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Sophie Pollono,the little girl who plays "Delia" has booked a new roll already.

Sophie probably didn't want to sign a new contract with Y&R.and JFP probably didn't want to recast her,so that's why they are doing the s/l this way.

So i guess we pretty much now know that Delia die's.There is going to be some powerful emotional scene's coming up.BM,AH,MM,EH are all going to blow their scene's out of the water.

I guess they didn't want to recast her, like they did Faith.

#34409   2013/10/06 06:31PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Sophie Pollono,the little girl who plays "Delia" has booked a new roll already.

Actually, an accident is a good way to do a recast, when they do contracts, they sign for a certain amount of episodes, which would be a reason why Delia was on so much, so she could fulfill her contract, before the re-cast, and since they are building around a possible death, they would want to keep the casting call hush-hush. Sophie took over when Delia got sick, so what a fitting way for a recast, an accident.

Everything can be explained, if you just think about it.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

PS. I love The Millers, can't wait to see her, also, I don't remember hearing about a casting call for the new Faith, so you never know, bandaged up Delia could be a new Delia.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 06:38PM
    #34410   2013/10/06 06:34PM
    beautyseat

That's pretty ominous, because just the other day, someone connected with YR was defending the writers' decision way back when to kill Cassie. They said that CG wanted out (not them) to do other stuff. They didn't want a recast so they killed her off. As adorable as SP is, I think we'd be fine with a Delia recast. She's already at least the 3rd Delia. Faith was recast, and this new Faith is actually able to play scary weird really well.

What's done is done. I just wish it weren't going to be Billy's fault. He's a recovering addict who's so fragile as it is. And Victor will pile on in a nano second. Victoria will stand by Billy, however. She will see first hand his heart breaking into tiny little pieces. Victoria should be aware of her pregnancy by November sweeps, as I'm sure she already has conceived. I think it will be a while though for Baby Bott to be acceptable (in Billy's mind) as a chance to have another daughter, and now with his beloved Victoria. His baby girl-to-be is a real, living connection to his precious DeeDee angel in heaven.

I still think it's wrong for DeeDee to die at all. So wrong.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 06:40PM
    « 3436 3437 3438 3439 3440 3441 3442 3443 3444 3445 3446 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list