List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 09:58PM, Views: 2300195, Replies: 46366
    « 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 » »| page:
    #34251   2013/10/02 09:48PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote ErikaKayy: Sigh. I'm not trying to censor anyone but to be honest, the Delia speculation is tiring. It's just tiring period.

We won't know the context of ANYTHING until next week. So I'm just drop a line and continue shipping Villy before I leave for a little.

I can't wait for October 10-11 to get here for this Delia speculation can end already.

Team Villy...

(Gotta go study.)

I have censored people at least to the point of talking like it was a done deal, but with so much casting news, and other things being said, speculation continues, but for some (definitely for me), it all leads up to Delia not dying.

I too am looking forward to 10-11, so it will all be done, when it all started, I was dreading the time, because of the darn boards (I have, for the most part, been ignoring all speculation threads), just too many people talking like it was a done deal. Ok, said my peace, I am done....again, with this conversation. Come on next week.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I'm in the same place. All will be known next week. I'm done, also.

#34252   2013/10/02 11:01PM
    TwoOfEach

Villy were the best part of today's show. I loved Victoria's hair and that blue dress was amazing--as in I'm going to tweet to find out where its from because I want one amazing (with my luck it will be uber expensive but you never know).

After today, I'm 90% sure we'll see a positive pregnancy test for a Newbott baby before the end of November. Too many baby anvils lately from Niktor's discussion of Connor to Billy wanting to make a baby with his wife.

Team Villy

#34253   2013/10/03 05:55AM
    greengrass

Good Morning Villy Fans

VILLY FOREVER(BM&AH)

#34254   2013/10/03 08:29AM
    greengrass

I was just thinking i wonder who Katherine left her Jabot stock too,i wonder if it was Victor after what he said to Jack yesterday.

Victor offered to buy back Newman at a fair price and then Adam and Victor got to throwing word around and Jack told Victor that they would let him now.

Jack went to victor and said that he might get Newman back that him and Adam would sell at a reasonable price and then there were going back and forth about family and then Victor told Jack that he better go and look after Jabot or that he might just swoop right in and take it too.

Jack said i hope your happy with Newman because that's probably all you'll have in the end.Victor says we'll see about that and he told Jack to get out.

Do you think that Victor cruel and vicious scheme is about taking Jabot away from the Abbott's.

It says that Ashley comes home to lend support to Jack.

I don't think the spoilers for the 10/14 has anything to do with Delia

It says in one of the mag's that Billy confronts Adam about getting Jack involved with his fight against his father

Chloe's not even in the spoilers for that week

I think the bomb that Chelsea drop's on Adam and Jack has to do with Victor

Victoria's shocking new's could be about business.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 08:35AM
    #34255   2013/10/03 09:02AM
    greengrass

Spoilers from Nat'l Enq.

Victoria has shocking news for Nikki and Victor

Billy and Adam confront each other

Chelsea has an explosive encounter with Adam and Jack.

If these spoilers concern Delia why isn't Chloe in the spoilers

#34256   2013/10/03 11:04AM
    greengrass

I was reading that the viewers are getting fed up with how long it takes to do a s/l and a lot of them are boring.Viewer's have got to the point they don't care anymore what happens.They have lost interest and you can tell by the ratings,there not up as high as they should be.A couple of weeks ago the low's rating day was when Dylan took Conner and disappeared and that show's you just how much the viewer's care about that character.SB is not bringing in the ratings that JFP though he would.Dylan is a very boring character.Just like everyone is tired of Victor alway's winning and shoving it every ones face.After all these years who in the hell cares about him being in an orphanage and building his company from the ground up.A few of the viewer's thinks it's time Victor got over himself.

#34257   2013/10/03 11:13AM
    greengrass

I was just reading some tweets and some things on the other sight's and almost everyone well the(the majority) wants Villy to get pregnant and have a little girl,So i guess there is lots of us out there that want the same thing

VILLY FOREVER

#34258   2013/10/03 11:26AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Spoilers from Nat'l Enq.

Victoria has shocking news for Nikki and Victor

Billy and Adam confront each other

Chelsea has an explosive encounter with Adam and Jack.

If these spoilers concern Delia why isn't Chloe in the spoilers

I look forward to Billy/Adam interactions. They work off of each other well, each comes up with some snarky sarcastic one-liners.

#34259   2013/10/03 12:45PM
    greengrass

There was no Villy again today.I guess we only get them one day this week other than that the show was very boring and it pretty much always is if Villy's not on.

VILLY FOREVER

#34260   2013/10/03 02:48PM
    greengrass

WE LOVE VILLY

VILLY MAGIC (BM&AH)

« 3421 3422 3423 3424 3425 3426 3427 3428 3429 3430 3431 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list