List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/21 05:23AM, Views: 1947387, Replies: 42169
    « 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 » »| page:
    #34151   2013/09/29 05:52PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Nelson Branco tweeted Y&R casted (Kelly) Principal.3 episodes min.30ish Middle class.A grade school teacher by trade-but not currently working.Divorce.Will start airing in Nov.

That is what everybody has been saying, so, I guess she can't be Stitch's wife, oh well.

Just think about it, if they do bring in Stitch's wife and son, wow, where are all the girls, right now, there is only 2 young girls on the show. Faith and Delia. Boys. Connor, Johnny, Reed (even though he lives out of town), and if they do bring him on DJ, then Stitch's son (can't remember his name.)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#34152   2013/09/29 06:35PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Nelson Branco tweeted Y&R casted (Kelly) Principal.3 episodes min.30ish Middle class.A grade school teacher by trade-but not currently working.Divorce.Will start airing in Nov.

That is what everybody has been saying, so, I guess she can't be Stitch's wife, oh well.

Just think about it, if they do bring in Stitch's wife and son, wow, where are all the girls, right now, there is only 2 young girls on the show. Faith and Delia. Boys. Connor, Johnny, Reed (even though he lives out of town), and if they do bring him on DJ, then Stitch's son (can't remember his name.)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well we do also have Matilda, but she's been seen so few times, they could have a different little girl each time she films, and I wouldn't notice.

#34153   2013/09/29 06:36PM
    Mer2

Quote Supercouplevilly: "Are you ready for me Billy?", I really loved that

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

So did I, supercouplevilly! Vicky was Billy's aphorodisiac. That smile on Billy's face said it all. They are so enjoyable to watch, and can definitely put a smile on your face. Love Them!!!

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

#34154   2013/09/29 06:43PM
    greengrass

I just read something on twitter that reminded me of something.

Remember the Christmas that Victor had that ghost that took him through the past,present and future.Well it showed Billy and Victoria sitting on the floor with a little girl and victor said Victoria finally got her girl.The little girl was to big to be Delia at the time.So Villy has to have a baby girl.

VILLY FOREVER

#34155   2013/09/29 06:55PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I just read something on twitter that reminded me of something.

Remember the Christmas that Victor had that ghost that took him through the past,present and future.Well it showed Billy and Victoria sitting on the floor with a little girl and victor said Victoria finally got her girl.The little girl was to big to be Delia at the time.So Villy has to have a baby girl.

VILLY FOREVER

It will happen. Not that any child could ever take Delia's place (if something does happen to her, I hope it doesn't), but Victoria being pregnant is what will get Billy through it; it will take Vickie, Johnny and this baby.

#34156   2013/09/29 07:33PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Well we do also have Matilda, but she's been seen so few times, they could have a different little girl each time she films, and I wouldn't notice.

Yeah, the first time I did it in my head, it took a little while, but I did remember Matilda and Charlie, but we still add another boy, then there is also Moses (forgot about him too). So, with all of that we have 3 girls and 5 boys, from the families on the show, then if you add DJ and Stitch's boy, that would be 7 boys and 3 girls. Wow

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#34157   2013/09/29 11:08PM
    villyforever55

It's way past my bedtime. Good night, all.

Villy Forever!!

#34158   2013/09/30 04:24AM
    greengrass

You now how Victor told Nikki that he was glad Victoria wasn't pregnant because they don't need another Abbott in the family and with all this sexy time that Villy has been having.I'm thinking we might just get a baby Abbott.We can only hope

You know how the writer's like to pi** Victor off when it comes to Villy

VILLY FOREVER (BM&AH)

#34159   2013/09/30 06:33AM
    greengrass

Good Morning everyone.

Got my votes in for Billy,Amelia and Villy

VILLY MAGIC (BM&AH)

#34160   2013/09/30 07:39AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Good Morning everyone.

Got my votes in for Billy,Amelia and Villy

VILLY MAGIC (BM&AH)

Got my votes in.

For those that might not have noticed, the poll closes tomorrow, not tonight.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 3421 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list