List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 08:12PM, Views: 2302249, Replies: 46385
    « 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 » »| page:
    #34061   2013/09/26 04:16PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote greengrass: Victor made Newman worthless but taking all his people to Chancellor and now he thinks he has won and he told Nikki today that he will get Newman back,but what Victor doesn't now is that Adam is not down and out.he's going to fight back GO ADAM GO.CRUSH HIM

MM stated in his interview that in the end Adam will be the last man standing.

OT
    What is your twitter? I saw your comment in another thread and want to follow you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 04:20PM
    #34062   2013/09/26 04:26PM
    greengrass

I think Victoria is going to be very surprised when she finds out what her father did.He destroyed their legacy.Now all of their Newman stock is worthless.Victor thinks he's going to get it back,but i don't think he is,Adam is out to prove a point.that he can save Newman and make it better.

#34063   2013/09/26 05:37PM
    Supercouplev...

Wish Victoria would find work somewhere else

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#34064   2013/09/26 05:38PM
    villyforever55

I've been busy visiting other sites, defending Victoria mostly. Why do so many people dislike her so much? I don't understand. True, she has 'daddy' issues, but what has she done that's so bad. Oh, yeah, she ruined Billy, she's cold and heartless, blah, blah, blah. Johnny is not a true Newman, she's a terrible mother, she shouldn't be helping Victor and she's a spoiled brat. Who are they comparing her to? Chloe, Chelsea, Sharon? Who? With all her issues, real and imagined, she managed to find a man that she loves and who loves only her and cares about her happiness and together, they have created a happy home. How many other couples can say that?

Villy Forever!!

#34065   2013/09/26 06:24PM
    greengrass

I don't now why they don't leave Victoria alone she is the best wife and mother on that show.

Sharon is a wacko

Phyllis is in a coma

Lily is never home with her kids,it's a wonder she still knows what they look like

Lauren put sex with Carmine before her family

Ashley lives in NY and Abby is in GC

Chloe is a good mother but she is a nut job

Chelsea the jury is still out on her

Jill is a bad mother to Billy but not to the fake son

Nikki is somewhat a good mother

Katherine was a terrible mother

I think i covered everybody,So they can just leave Victoria alone

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 06:26PM
    #34066   2013/09/26 06:38PM
    Supercouplev...

I was just sitting here thinking about the things they are saying about Victoria especially when it comes to Victor, and how she is the dutiful daughter, but she isn't, not anymore. True, she feels her place is by his side, and she adores him, but, she does not cater to what he wants. She puts up with a lot of things from him, but she does what she feels is right, he is the one that caves, how interesting is that, she has him wrapped around her finger, and doesn't even know it. I used to think people were giving her too much power when it comes to Victor, I may have been wrong, I wonder what would happen if she did tell him not to come to the house, if he can't stop calling Billy names, I know he would yell, but, I think, in the end he would cave. Yeah, he does things behind her back, but, at the end of the day, he wants her by his side, she is the one that can get along without him, she proved that in 2010, he needs her more.

People say she always forgives, well, I think, if she turned around and ousted him out of Newman, he would forgive her, and ask to be by her side, and let her be the boss....I honestly think that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#34067   2013/09/26 06:56PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I was just sitting here thinking about the things they are saying about Victoria especially when it comes to Victor, and how she is the dutiful daughter, but she isn't, not anymore. True, she feels her place is by his side, and she adores him, but, she does not cater to what he wants. She puts up with a lot of things from him, but she does what she feels is right, he is the one that caves, how interesting is that, she has him wrapped around her finger, and doesn't even know it. I used to think people were giving her too much power when it comes to Victor, I may have been wrong, I wonder what would happen if she did tell him not to come to the house, if he can't stop calling Billy names, I know he would yell, but, I think, in the end he would cave. Yeah, he does things behind her back, but, at the end of the day, he wants her by his side, she is the one that can get along without him, she proved that in 2010, he needs her more.

People say she always forgives, well, I think, if she turned around and ousted him out of Newman, he would forgive her, and ask to be by her side, and let her be the boss....I honestly think that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Sometimes I think the remarks are a bit sexist. Why can't she be a loving wife, nurturing mother and fantastic businesswoman? Sometimes she is cold, but is it wrong when she does it because she is a woman and women should always be soft and cuddly? Mrs. C didn't think so, she could be ruthless when she needed to be, along with Jill and Lauren. Or is it that she aligns herself with Victor? Nick is criticized when he doesn't and Vickie is criticized when she does. The girl can't win, no matter what she does.

#34068   2013/09/26 08:02PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: There was no Villy again today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.So we only had Villy one day this week.But it seems we get the boring stuff everyday their not on.

VILLY FOREVER

So, we're down to once a week? What's up with that? Guess I'll have to settle for video clips.

#34069   2013/09/26 08:02PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I was just sitting here thinking about the things they are saying about Victoria especially when it comes to Victor, and how she is the dutiful daughter, but she isn't, not anymore. True, she feels her place is by his side, and she adores him, but, she does not cater to what he wants. She puts up with a lot of things from him, but she does what she feels is right, he is the one that caves, how interesting is that, she has him wrapped around her finger, and doesn't even know it. I used to think people were giving her too much power when it comes to Victor, I may have been wrong, I wonder what would happen if she did tell him not to come to the house, if he can't stop calling Billy names, I know he would yell, but, I think, in the end he would cave. Yeah, he does things behind her back, but, at the end of the day, he wants her by his side, she is the one that can get along without him, she proved that in 2010, he needs her more.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Sometimes I think the remarks are a bit sexist. Why can't she be a loving wife, nurturing mother and fantastic businesswoman? Sometimes she is cold, but is it wrong when she does it because she is a woman and women should always be soft and cuddly? Mrs. C didn't think so, she could be ruthless when she needed to be, along with Jill and Lauren. Or is it that she aligns herself with Victor? Nick is criticized when he doesn't and Vickie is criticized when she does. The girl can't win, no matter what she does.

I don't understand all the hate either, she hasn't done anything to anyone, oh well, some people just aren't happy with happy couples.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#34070   2013/09/26 08:40PM
    Supercouplev...

Pulse results are up, Y&R took the top 2 spots, unfortunately Villy got the 2nd spot, behind Adam and Chelsea I guess having a baby will do that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3402 3403 3404 3405 3406 3407 3408 3409 3410 3411 3412 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list