List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 04:14PM, Views: 2141827, Replies: 44748
    « 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 » »| page:
    #33781   2013/09/21 11:13AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55: I checked and found this info:
    Right from the start, your baby can focus well at 8-12 inches - or about how far away a mom's face is while the baby is being held. By 1 month a baby can generally see and maybe even turn their head to follow a persona walking by across a room. By 3 months they are also able to see more subtle color differences (at first, black, white and red have the most contrast for them). And by 6 months their vision is really almost as good as an adults.

What this tells me, if I'm understanding it, is that babies don't develop full vision until 6 months old. So, would that mean Connor's possible condition would not constitute an emergency at this point, especially if no further tests have taken place?

By the sounds of it even with more testing done they would have to wait till he's 6 months old and see if he can focus or naught.You really can't tell anything for sure until he reach's the 6 month's.I think Adam was in his 30's before they discovered he had the disease.I don't remember if Hope was born that way or if she developed it when she was young

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 11:17AM
    #33782   2013/09/21 11:18AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55: I checked and found this info:
    Right from the start, your baby can focus well at 8-12 inches - or about how far away a mom's face is while the baby is being held. By 1 month a baby can generally see and maybe even turn their head to follow a persona walking by across a room. By 3 months they are also able to see more subtle color differences (at first, black, white and red have the most contrast for them). And by 6 months their vision is really almost as good as an adults.

What this tells me, if I'm understanding it, is that babies don't develop full vision until 6 months old. So, would that mean Connor's possible condition would not constitute an emergency at this point, especially if no further tests have taken place?

By the sounds of it even with more testing done they would have to wait till he's 6 months old and see if he can focus or naught.You really can't tell anything for sure until he reach's the 6 month's.Adam was in his 30's before they discovered he had the disease.

Well, I hope these writers do their research before they create another ridiculous scene like Connor's birth. They better realize that we are not stupid.

#33783   2013/09/21 11:19AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: The word is that the Delia story line is going to be a very unpopular one to say the least.The viewers don't want to see this.Ever since JFP came on board we have lost all the romance and love scene's and we don't get the family time we use to get.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN,she doesn't like love and romance or family time with the characters.is her life that miserable that she has to pass it on to us.The viewer's don't watch the show for all the violance(we get that on the prime time shows)we want to see love and romance and family connections.It's time her sorry a** was fired before she does any more damage to our show.

The messages on the boards is that the viewers are furious and outraged that Sony is really going to let her do this.I really hope they are prepared for a very bad back lash if this happens,the viewers are not going to just sit back take this very lightly.

I will be very unhappy if the s/l ends up with Delia dying, but I don't quite think the generalizations that there aren't love scenes or family scenes are
    fair. I've seen plenty of love scenes, just not for Villy. I've also seen a lot of family scenes, that are mostly for Villy or the Abbotts. We applauded how Jack and Billy were there for each other. We also loved the scenes of Villy with Johnny and the more recent ones with Delia. There's also been Noah supporting Summer and his mom, and Devon and Lily and Neil supporting each other. These are family scenes, in my book.

#33784   2013/09/21 11:25AM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: The word is that the Delia story line is going to be a very unpopular one to say the least.The viewers don't want to see this.Ever since JFP came on board we have lost all the romance and love scene's and we don't get the family time we use to get.WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN,she doesn't like love and romance or family time with the characters.is her life that miserable that she has to pass it on to us.The viewer's don't watch the show for all the violance(we get that on the prime time shows)we want to see love and romance and family connections.It's time her sorry a** was fired before she does any more damage to our show.

The messages on the boards is that the viewers are furious and outraged that Sony is really going to let her do this.I really hope they are prepared for a very bad back lash if this happens,the viewers are not going to just sit back take this very lightly.

I will be very unhappy if the s/l ends up with Delia dying, but I don't quite think the generalizations that there aren't love scenes or family scenes are
    fair. I've seen plenty of love scenes, just not for Villy. I've also seen a lot of family scenes, that are mostly for Villy or the Abbotts. We applauded how Jack and Billy were there for each other. We also loved the scenes of Villy with Johnny and the more recent ones with Delia. There's also been Noah supporting Summer and his mom, and Devon and Lily and Neil supporting each other. These are family scenes, in my book.

Yes your right they are family scene's,but i was think about the old days when the Abbott's would all gather for breakfast or lunch and I'm just afraid of what might happen to Villy if they let Delia die.

#33785   2013/09/21 11:32AM
    Deana4Villy

Are we now saying that Victoria wouldn't be affected on her own personal level if Delia died? I disagree. She always includes Delia when she talks about loving her family. I believe Billy loves Reed, so why wouldn't Victoria love Delia? Victoria was there when Billy wasn't, checking on, visiting and reading to Delia when she was sick. I didn't believe then that she was only there out of an obligation to Billy or to fill in for him, but because that little girl mattered to her.

#33786   2013/09/21 11:37AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

Yes your right they are family scene's,but i was think about the old days when the Abbott's would all gather for breakfast or lunch and I'm just afraid of what might happen to Villy if they let Delia die.

Ok, you're right. I can't think of the last family meal we saw, particularly in the Abbott dining room. Does that room's set still exist? The most recent family sit down I've seen was Johnny's cake cutting in April.

#33787   2013/09/21 11:38AM
    budlightyr

Thought you guys might be interested.

These drops are from a GH insider who says they saw scripts.......

Chloe and Kevin accuse Billy of being the reason Delia is dead

Sharon confesses to Nick that she still needs help and isn't on her meds

Everyone remembers Times with Delia

Adam sues Chelsea for custody

Couple script nuggets I was passed via a GH SBu connection

Middle of Oct.

Also........

It looks like Chelsea is still living with Adam.

I will talk to my friend. Trying to find out if the "eye" rumors are true [Connor getting Delia's eyes]

There is also a Nick and Sharon kiss in the script but I'm unsure if this is before or after her confession

Summer is still in scenes with Jack so the paternity secret must not be out

Ashley receives the devastating news about her niece and comes home. Hear they're trying to hire ED for real

Question & Answer......

Q: Delia really dies?
    A: Yes, I believe she dies very quickly after being admitted

Q: Was Adam involved in Delia's death?
    A: He is in a car at the same time Delia is hit but I don't know.

Q: Are Dylan & Avery together? Does he know he's Nikki's son yet?
    A: No and No.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 11:39AM
    #33788   2013/09/21 11:39AM
    greengrass

Quote Deana4Villy: Are we now saying that Victoria wouldn't be affected on her own personal level if Delia died? I disagree. She always includes Delia when she talks about loving her family. I believe Billy loves Reed, so why wouldn't Victoria love Delia? Victoria was there when Billy wasn't, checking on, visiting and reading to Delia when she was sick. I didn't believe then that she was only there out of an obligation to Billy or to fill in for him, but because that little girl mattered to her.

Yes Victoria does love Delia and it will affect her but not on the same level it will effect Billy and Chloe.That's all i'm saying.

#33789   2013/09/21 11:42AM
    Supercouplev...

You know, the more I think about it, the more I can see, some of what they are saying coming into play. I can see Billy/Victoria/Chloe/Delia going to or leaving the play, all together, Delia getting hit by a car (this would be a very troubling situation for all 3 of them), but, her dying would just not make any sense and serve no purpose. Delia being hurt, and having to spend some time in the hospital, now, that would make sense, and would not sever the tie between Chloe and Billy, they would be there to support each other, and Delia (without making her sick) maybe even have Vicki being jealous, meanwhile supporting Billy, this would be a great s/l, and having Delia holding onto her little dog, would just add to the sweetness of it all. Chloe and Billy fans, Villy fans, would all be raving, and who doesn't just love a little girl with her beloved dog.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33790   2013/09/21 11:44AM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy: Are we now saying that Victoria wouldn't be affected on her own personal level if Delia died? I disagree. She always includes Delia when she talks about loving her family. I believe Billy loves Reed, so why wouldn't Victoria love Delia? Victoria was there when Billy wasn't, checking on, visiting and reading to Delia when she was sick. I didn't believe then that she was only there out of an obligation to Billy or to fill in for him, but because that little girl mattered to her.

Vickie loves Delia very much; she said so in their last scene when Delia was rehearsing her play. Villy are such loving and supportive parents. Lucky kids.

« 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list