List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 06:44PM, Views: 2224071, Replies: 45725
    « 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 » »| page:
    #33621   2013/09/16 04:14PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

If I'm reading the spoilers right Ashley is coming back around about the same time there going to bring Andrew Abbott to the canvas.

#33622   2013/09/16 05:18PM
    greengrass

Sending our adorable couple back home again where they belong.They need to be working on getting pregnant naught wondering off.

VILLY MAGIC

#33623   2013/09/16 05:43PM
    greengrass

John Abbott

His father was..Robert Abbott

His Brother is... Ivan Abbott

His nephew....Andrew Abbott

(Spouses)

Dina Mergeron (1950-1963)

Jill Abbott Fenmore(1982-1986,1993-1996)

Jessica Blair (1988-1989)

Gloria Abbott Bardwell (2004-2006)

(Romances)

Katherine Chancellor

Ellen Winters

Joanna Manning

Leanna Love

Mamie Johnson

Gina Roma

(Children)

Jack Abbott

Tracy Abbott Connolly

Billy Abbott

Ashley Abbott..(adopted)

(Grandchildren)

Keemo Volien Abbott

Kyle Abbott

Colleen Carlton

Abby Carlton Newman

Delia Abbott

Johnny Abbott

Just a little Abbott family tree information

#33624   2013/09/16 06:20PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: I just watch the Villy scene's from Friday(Canadian) show and Villy is just so dame sexy.AH&BM are so amazing together.

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

VILLY IS MAGIC

Villy is naturally sexy together without 1/2 trying. Then the ones that get showcased for being sexy look like they have to try way too hard.

Well, they were talking about baking cookies earlier. Really liked Billy's comment about the bushes, he's so bad, but I bet it's nothing they haven't done before! Vickie was so cute, and coy and sexy, how could he resist?

#33625   2013/09/16 08:02PM
    My-iceVilly

Quote Deana4Villy: OT: Has anyone heard from our Jamaican friend, My ice-Villy, on this or other threads lately? I've been swamped at work, and haven't paid attention to much beyond Syria. Have there been storms in Jamaica? I sure hope she's alright.

Hello thanks for asking if I am OK, I am fine I have just been lurking cause my laptop is not working right now so I am using my phone which is annoying me. Like I said though I am fine sorry to have worry you. I am only on twitter right now cause that's easier to type stuff.

My twitter account is @lifevstheater. I just only decided to start using my phone last week friday and have been on twitter. I have been however trying to read all of your post which is a lot LOL whew so I am way behind. So I won't be posting here for a while cause I want to try and read everyone's post from when my laptop stopped working. So again I want to let everyone know that I fine.

#33626   2013/09/16 08:15PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote My-iceVilly:
    Quote Deana4Villy: OT: Has anyone heard from our Jamaican friend, My ice-Villy, on this or other threads lately? I've been swamped at work, and haven't paid attention to much beyond Syria. Have there been storms in Jamaica? I sure hope she's alright.

Hello thanks for asking if I am OK, I am fine I have just been lurking cause my laptop is not working right now so I am using my phone which is annoying me. Like I said though I am fine sorry to have worry you. I am only on twitter right now cause that's easier to type stuff.

My twitter account is @lifevstheater. I just only decided to start using my phone last week friday and have been on twitter. I have been however trying to read all of your post which is a lot LOL whew so I am way behind. So I won't be posting here for a while cause I want to try and read everyone's post from when my laptop stopped working. So again I want to let everyone know that I fine.

Sorry about your laptop, but so glad you're OK. Thanks for responding, and I look forward to you rejoining us. I'll bookmark your Twitter, but I'm not on it. I like to read what Villy friends have to say, though.

#33627   2013/09/16 08:21PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote My-iceVilly:

Thanks for taking the time to post, I know what you mean about using the phone, I use it while at work, sometimes I feel the need to post, such a pain.

Today I got home late, had internet connection problems, went over to get my votes in on the pulse, got one in before it closed

TEAM VILLY

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33628   2013/09/16 08:21PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote greengrass: I just watch the Villy scene's from Friday(Canadian) show and Villy is just so dame sexy.AH&BM are so amazing together.

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

VILLY IS MAGIC

Villy is naturally sexy together without 1/2 trying. Then the ones that get showcased for being sexy look like they have to try way too hard.

Well, they were talking about baking cookies earlier. Really liked Billy's comment about the bushes, he's so bad, but I bet it's nothing they haven't done before! Vickie was so cute, and coy and sexy, how could he resist?

It's so fun to think that way isn't it? I'm itching for a new Villy fanfic, in light of their reunion and Billy's efforts to overcome his addiction. Do you have one in the works again, like Erika?

#33629   2013/09/16 08:28PM
    villyforever55

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

VILLY IS MAGIC

It's so fun to think that way isn't it? I'm itching for a new Villy fanfic, in light of their reunion and Billy's efforts to overcome his addiction. Do you have one in the works again, like Erika?

I tried, but it kept coming out X-rated! I couldn't help myself! I've been waiting for Erika. Where is she?

Villy Forever!!

#33630   2013/09/16 08:42PM
    Deana4Villy

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Deana4Villy:

VILLY FOREVER AND EVER

VILLY IS MAGIC

I tried, but it kept coming out X-rated! I couldn't help myself! I've been waiting for Erika. Where is she?

Villy Forever!!

LOL! What's wrong with that? Kidding...sort of.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 08:43PM
    « 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list