List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 04:35AM, Views: 2296786, Replies: 46339
    « 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 » »| page:
    #33491   2013/09/13 09:51AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: I just got thinking about that spoiler that says:::Victoria worries about how close Billy and Chloe got when her and Billy were apart.I'm thinking maybe that was the time where she blackmailed Chloe into staying away from Billy,she could see that Chloe wanted more than friendship.I haven't seen any sign's of Victoria worrying about Chloe's friendship with Billy.Chloe was even at Villy's house with Delia and Billy.

Victoria now's that Billy only wants her and nobody else.If Billy had of wanted Chloe he wouldn't have tried so hard to get her back.Billy only loves one woman and that is Victoria

I have to wonder about these spoilers, they also said Vicki was going to be hormonal, after going back on fertility treatments. When she was talking to Victor, it seemed to me, they aren't trying to have a baby, so, when she does start acting hormonal,it will be because she is pregnant. When Billy brought it up, he said they don't need the fertility treatments, I think they were misleading us, so we wouldn't know why she starts acting all crazy again.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 09:59AM
    #33492   2013/09/13 10:14AM
    greengrass

I keep wondering if the writers aren't just throwing us little tid bits about Villy getting pregnant but have no intention of it happening.It seem's to me they have dropped this whole pregnancy s/l all together.Just another slap in the face to us Villy fans.I am going to be very pi**ed at the writers if Villy doesn't get pregnant.We have been waiting for 3 years for them to have their own baby and they have been teasing us since April.

#33493   2013/09/13 10:42AM
    greengrass

Michael Muhney did an interview.

More exclusive details

The Game Changing Secrets Set To Change Y&R Forever

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/more-exclusive-details-the-game-changing

It sounds like it's really going to get good,it mainly involves the Abbott's and the Newman's,new generation verses the older generation.If you can you should read it.

#33494   2013/09/13 11:15AM
    Supercouplev...

I have positive thoughts (if we get a love scene), I think my thoughts will be confirmed, when Billy said they have it all, I think it means they will get more. At the will reading, the ones that wanted it all, got so little, the one that wanted so little, got more than anybody,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 11:17AM
    #33495   2013/09/13 11:37AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Supercouplevilly: I have positive thoughts (if we get a love scene), I think my thoughts will be confirmed, when Billy said they have it all, I think it means they will get more. At the will reading, the ones that wanted it all, got so little, the one that wanted so little, got more than anybody,

Call me crazy, (hopefully), they get their love scene, they get CI, Vicki gets all wacko about Chloe, just to find out she is pregnant.

#33496   2013/09/13 01:17PM
    greengrass

Villy was celebrating and Billy said he couldn't promise not to drive her crazy but he said that he could promise to love her forever,then Chloe phoned she was bringing Delia over to spend the night something important came up,so Billy said they had to put everything on ice and get out the chocolate milk,so they had some fun time with Delia and then Billy went up to put her to bed and when he came down Victoria was sitting in the chair with a(looked like a fancy short slip) and Billy looked at her and said when did you get time to do that.Victoria said I'll tell you what i want and she whispered in his ear and then ended up lying on the couch in each other's arms kissing.(so i guess we got part of a love scene)it's better than nothing.

#33497   2013/09/13 03:01PM
    greengrass

Moving our Villy back home lots of Villy love

VILLY MAGIC (BM&AH)

Y&R was really good today there was some really powerful acting going on.Villy was on too and that made it more special.

#33498   2013/09/13 04:18PM
    Supercouplev...

Well, saw a picture, people say it looks like Delia's funeral (I didn't get that, couldn't really see all that good), discussion is saying JFP does this kind of thing, to give the current couple a child, really doesn't make any sense to me, why they have to take away one child for another. Hope they find out they are pregnant first. (If the writers are cruel enough to do this)

May sound cruel, but it is a soap, and I'm sure Villy will kill their scenes, you know Vicki will be there for Billy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33499   2013/09/13 04:27PM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Well, saw a picture, people say it looks like Delia's funeral (I didn't get that, couldn't really see all that good), discussion is saying JFP does this kind of thing, to give the current couple a child, really doesn't make any sense to me, why they have to take away one child for another. Hope they find out they are pregnant first. (If the writers are cruel enough to do this)

May sound cruel, but it is a soap, and I'm sure Villy will kill their scenes, you know Vicki will be there for Billy.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Where did you see the picture,I'd like to see it

#33500   2013/09/13 04:34PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Well, saw a picture, people say it looks like Delia's funeral (I didn't get that, couldn't really see all that good), discussion is saying JFP does this kind of thing, to give the current couple a child, really doesn't make any sense to me, why they have to take away one child for another. Hope they find out they are pregnant first. (If the writers are cruel enough to do this)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Where did you see the picture,I'd like to see it

The zetaboard (where I see all pictures), it is 2 pictures of EB, with people in the background (blurry), one he is wearing a hat, and the other he is wearing a tiara.

It was said DG posted it (I guess on twitter)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 04:38PM
    « 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list