List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 08:43PM, Views: 2308223, Replies: 46405
    « 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 » »| page:
    #33301   2013/09/07 07:30PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Someone else posted the full rumor is: killing off Delia to give her eyes to Connor, so they are saying killing off an Abbott to save a Newman's eyesight, is it really that important, come on, this would be so heart wrenching, they better not go there, it would just be so wrong, on so many levels. Just let him go blind, let Adam and Chelsea deal with it, blindness isn't nearly as bad as dead.

The worse part is putting up with these rumors until mid-Oct. ugh.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33302   2013/09/07 07:38PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Someone else posted the full rumor is: killing off Delia to give her eyes to Connor, so they are saying killing off an Abbott to save a Newman's eyesight, is it really that important, come on, this would be so heart wrenching, they better not go there, it would just be so wrong, on so many levels. Just let him go blind, let Adam and Chelsea deal with it, blindness isn't nearly as bad as dead.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

When was the last time a child died on a soap? !I can't remember any. Women have miscarriages, true, but kill an 8 year old child? Delia, a survivor of leukemia? That is just ridiculous!

#33303   2013/09/07 07:41PM
    spartes

IT JUST SAD THAT RUMORS GET STARTED LIKE THAT JUST SAD .I'M NOT GOING TO LET MY MIND THERE WITH THAT.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33304   2013/09/07 08:04PM
    Kelly777

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Someone else posted the full rumor is: killing off Delia to give her eyes to Connor, so they are saying killing off an Abbott to save a Newman's eyesight, is it really that important, come on, this would be so heart wrenching, they better not go there, it would just be so wrong, on so many levels. Just let him go blind, let Adam and Chelsea deal with it, blindness isn't nearly as bad as dead.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

When was the last time a child died on a soap? !I can't remember any. Women have miscarriages, true, but kill an 8 year old child? Delia, a survivor of leukemia? That is just ridiculous!

JFP killed off Jake on GH and he was only a babe. Wasn't that long ago. She likes that kind of stuff. However, there are other theory out there about the group of peeps filming off location including a paramedic, a US Marshall, etc. Some think Dylan's PTSD kicks in and he kidnaps Conner and Delia. Hopefully that is all it is. Otherwise, like I did with GH when she killed off Jake, I will turn off YR once and for all. There is no need to kill of a child for a temporary surge in the ratings. None whatsoever. It is totally disgusting but then again nobody ever accused this EP of having class.

#33305   2013/09/07 08:11PM
    Kelly777

Quote greengrass:
    Quote spartes:
    Quote Mer2: I knew the baby secret would't affect Villy's relationship. Billy was more surprised than upset.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

I like the way Billy can read Vicki like a book especially when he is focus on every word she that come out of her mouth. VILLY have a very strong love between the two.So when are we gong to get some love scene out of these two?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

It says that Billy and Victoria reaffirm their love for one another this week,so hopefully that will mean we might get a love scene.

I honestly do believe this show has gone beyond vanilla. It could be on Disney Jr. with the lack of love scenes. I don't see it happening. I don't know what happened with JFP and that side of things because she was the one that brought Dante and Lulu's love scene and that almost broke a lot of rules. She comes over to YR and we get Lucy and Desi in twin beds or Dick and Laura in twin beds.

#33306   2013/09/07 08:58PM
    villyforever55

Quote Kelly777:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote spartes:
    Quote Mer2: I knew the baby secret would't affect Villy's relationship. Billy was more surprised than upset.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

I like the way Billy can read Vicki like a book especially when he is focus on every word she that come out of her mouth. VILLY have a very strong love between the two.So when are we gong to get some love scene out of these two?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

It says that Billy and Victoria reaffirm their love for one another this week,so hopefully that will mean we might get a love scene.

I honestly do believe this show has gone beyond vanilla. It could be on Disney Jr. with the lack of love scenes. I don't see it happening. I don't know what happened with JFP and that side of things because she was the one that brought Dante and Lulu's love scene and that almost broke a lot of rules. She comes over to YR and we get Lucy and Desi in twin beds or Dick and Laura in twin beds.

"Ridiculous" has become my favorite word tonight. How can these two beautiful, sexy, loving people not have a single love scene in 8 months? Do the writers know what they are doing? Ridiculous!

#33307   2013/09/07 09:05PM
    Kelly777

^^ IKR? What is the deal? I just thought THIS EP would at least give us that but I guess not!! 8 months? Good Heavens!!

#33308   2013/09/07 10:51PM
    villyforever55

Just sending our beautiful Super Couple back to the top where they belong. Good night all.

Villy Forever!!

#33309   2013/09/08 05:57AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55: Just sending our beautiful Super Couple back to the top where they belong. Good night all.

Villy Forever!!

Good Morning everyone. no matter what, I will just sit back, and hope these writers don't screw up too badly.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33310   2013/09/08 07:16AM
    greengrass

When Victoria told Billy about the fight that her father and Adam had,Billy was a little worried that his wife was ready to jump back into Newman,but Victoria told Billy that she wanted to focus on their family and Billy said that family comes first for him too.

This is in the SID mag.

While the two promise (again!)to be open and honest with each other,could Victoria soon break her promise regarding Newman?Certainly as Adam gets caught up in his own personal drama.victor may need his daughter more than ever,and Victoria has always found it darn near impossible to resist her father and Newman.If she succumbs to the temptation to return to her favorite child status,might she be risking something far more valuable...her and Billy's happiness?

« 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list