List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 03:08AM, Views: 2343339, Replies: 46551
    « 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 » »| page:
    #33291   2013/09/07 04:54PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Ignacio Serricchio (Alex) is in the move Badasses

They are saying that Kelly Kruger is coming back as Mac for a few episodes.I just went on Darrin Brooks twitter (Kelly's boyfriend)it says that Y&R ask her to play Mac but it doesn't say what her answer was.I have went all the sight's and there is nothing about her coming to play Mac except on that one thread.So i guess we'll have to wait and see.I didn't like her the first time she played Mac.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 04:58PM
    #33292   2013/09/07 05:25PM
    spartes

Quote Mer2: I knew the baby secret would't affect Villy's relationship. Billy was more surprised than upset.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

I like the way Billy can read Vicki like a book especially when he is focus on every word she that come out of her mouth. VILLY have a very strong love between the two.So when are we gong to get some love scene out of these two?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33293   2013/09/07 05:27PM
    greengrass

I was just reading on some of they other threads,that now they are bring Mac back they want Billy to leave Victoria and go back with Mac.Where do these people get these stupid idea's.Billy is naught going to leave Victoria,he loves her,sure Billy will always love Mac she was his first love but he will never love anyone like he loves Victoria.Billy is in love with Victoria,his soulmate,the woman he can't live without.Billy is totally lost when he's not with Victoria,So that should tell them something.

#33294   2013/09/07 05:30PM
    villyforever55

Quote Mer2:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Billy should remind Victoria of everything her father has done to them and tell her she has to make a choice this time its either him and the kids or Newman,If she wants to work that's fine but just not at Newman.I think Billy has put up with this BS long enough,it's time for him to put his foot down and tell Victoria how it is,one or they other you can't have both.They both now that Victor is never going to stop trying to break them up,so why would she even be tempted to go back there and put up with all that garbage from her father.

He would NEVER do that, and I don't think he should, when someone does that, even if they make the right choice, it would be something that is just hanging between them. Yes, he can remind her, what a bad idea it is, but to make her choose between them is just wrong, I didn't like it when Chelsea did it to Adam, and it is just wrong, yes, it is like an addiction, and she did give it up (for him) earlier in the year, so, I am hoping he can talk her out of it, (with making an ultimatum).

Yes, she knows her father is trying to break up her marriage, it is nothing new, and she also believes they are strong enough to fight Victor (I also believe in them), and really if she is working with him, he might be a little less focused on that, and she can keep an eye on him (not that want her to work with him), just saying.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree, Billy wouldn't do that. JT tried and it didn't work out. Billy also said that he is not her boss, she has to decide this for herself, what's best for her and their family.

Villy Forever!!

I have no love for Victor at. all. And I wouldn't want to see Vicky return to NE, but that would be her choice. I have no problem ff'g the scenes. It would be OOC for Billy to issue such an ultimatum. Vicky knows her father, and what he is capable of doing, so Victor can't break them up unless Villy lets him.

Victoria knows that Victor hates Billy, and that's fine. The worst part of this is that he doesn't respect Victoria enough to respect her choices as an adult and he's like that with all of his children. He is not going to change. She needs to face the fact that the only thing she can do to win his approval is leave Billy. But, that wouldn't make him respect her more. There are some people you have to love from a distance and Victor is one if those people.

Team Victoria!!

#33295   2013/09/07 05:31PM
    greengrass

Quote spartes:
    Quote Mer2: I knew the baby secret would't affect Villy's relationship. Billy was more surprised than upset.

I like the way Billy can read Vicki like a book especially when he is focus on every word she that come out of her mouth. VILLY have a very strong love between the two.So when are we gong to get some love scene out of these two?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

It says that Billy and Victoria reaffirm their love for one another this week,so hopefully that will mean we might get a love scene.

#33296   2013/09/07 05:45PM
    greengrass

Angelica McDaniel said in an interview a few months ago that they were bring sexy back to daytime,Well you know that's kind of funny in away because if anything it's worst now than it has ever been.We haven't had a love scene from Villy in over 8 months,we haven't had that many romantic scene's with them either.

We get Nick/Avery at least once a month,Michael/Lauren probably ever couple of months,Cane/Lily at least once a week.which i FF.can't stand their love scene's they make me nausea's.

So is this what they call bring sexy back to daytime.If so they should read up on what sexy mean's

I don't really care about the love scene's from everyone else i just want one from Villy is that too much to ask.

#33297   2013/09/07 06:05PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote spartes:

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

It says that Billy and Victoria reaffirm their love for one another this week,so hopefully that will mean we might get a love scene.

That's right. Maybe Vickie will be the initiator this time. Hopefully we'll see some real loving this time.

Villy Forever!!

#33298   2013/09/07 06:15PM
    Supercouplev...

I am hoping for a love scene when they pledge their love, especially since it is so close to their anniversary, imagine 3 years since their Sept. wedding, and still going strong.

I had to laugh one of the magazines had it on there that Victoria pledges her love to Billy, and convienatly enough, he does the same (or something like that, it was quite funny).

Did anyone else see the picture of Sharon in a wedding dress (proof she has really lost it), and Ester and Jill switching places, funny, looks like they are going for some comedy relief (nobody does that better than Billy).

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33299   2013/09/07 06:24PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I was just reading on some of they other threads,that now they are bring Mac back they want Billy to leave Victoria and go back with Mac.Where do these people get these stupid idea's.Billy is naught going to leave Victoria,he loves her,sure Billy will always love Mac she was his first love but he will never love anyone like he loves Victoria.Billy is in love with Victoria,his soulmate,the woman he can't live without.Billy is totally lost when he's not with Victoria,So that should tell them something.

This idea is so ridiculous and most of it is coming from the Vickie haters, I think. Some say Billy is always groveling, but only when he messes up and he should grovel. If some other men had groveled when they should have, other couples would still be together, but they're not. The door on Mac and Billy was closed when Villy sang their song in Japan. Billy said that Victoria showed him what it means to really love someone, and he does. He works to really know his wife she works to know her husband and it doesn't get any better than that.

Villy Forever!!

#33300   2013/09/07 06:53PM
    spartes

I was just over to twitter where do they get stuff from now they are stating that Delia is going to get kill off. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PPL AND WHERE DO THEY GET LIES FROM?

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list