List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 01:35PM, Views: 2379642, Replies: 46665
    « 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 » »| page:
    #33281   2013/09/07 12:48PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

WHAT REALLY GOING ON VILLY WAS AT HOME AND I HAD T SEARCH FOR THEM.BUT THEY BACK THERE NOW ON THE FRONT PAGE WHERE EVERYBODY WILL BE ABLE TO FOUND THEM.VILLY IS SO LOVED AND THEIR FANS LOVES TO SHOW IT

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33282   2013/09/07 01:48PM
    Mer2

I knew the baby secret would't affect Villy's relationship. Billy was more surprised than upset.

VillyForever/TeamVilly!!!

#33283   2013/09/07 01:56PM
    villyforever55

Quote Mer2: I knew the baby secret would't affect Villy's relationship. Billy was more surprised than upset.

I was surprised by how the truth came out. They were so cute. That man knows his wife!

Villy Forever!!

#33284   2013/09/07 01:58PM
    Mer2

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Billy should remind Victoria of everything her father has done to them and tell her she has to make a choice this time its either him and the kids or Newman,If she wants to work that's fine but just not at Newman.I think Billy has put up with this BS long enough,it's time for him to put his foot down and tell Victoria how it is,one or they other you can't have both.They both now that Victor is never going to stop trying to break them up,so why would she even be tempted to go back there and put up with all that garbage from her father.

He would NEVER do that, and I don't think he should, when someone does that, even if they make the right choice, it would be something that is just hanging between them. Yes, he can remind her, what a bad idea it is, but to make her choose between them is just wrong, I didn't like it when Chelsea did it to Adam, and it is just wrong, yes, it is like an addiction, and she did give it up (for him) earlier in the year, so, I am hoping he can talk her out of it, (with making an ultimatum).

Yes, she knows her father is trying to break up her marriage, it is nothing new, and she also believes they are strong enough to fight Victor (I also believe in them), and really if she is working with him, he might be a little less focused on that, and she can keep an eye on him (not that want her to work with him), just saying.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree, Billy wouldn't do that. JT tried and it didn't work out. Billy also said that he is not her boss, she has to decide this for herself, what's best for her and their family.

Villy Forever!!

I have no love for Victor at. all. And I wouldn't want to see Vicky return to NE, but that would be her choice. I have no problem ff'g the scenes. It would be OOC for Billy to issue such an ultimatum. Vicky knows her father, and what he is capable of doing, so Victor can't break them up unless Villy lets him.

#33285   2013/09/07 02:36PM
    greengrass

Posted on Facebook 8 hr. ago.

Marshall Hilliard has been cast to play officer George in an upcoming major story line,he has already filmed three episodes so far with much more to come.Watch for his first air date. It sounds like his taping and the all nighter taping that Michael and Billy just did might just co-inside with each other.I wonder if they are all involved in the same s/l.

#33286   2013/09/07 02:53PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Posted on Facebook 8 hr. ago.

Marshall Hilliard has been cast to play officer George in an upcoming major story line,he has already filmed three episodes so far with much more to come.Watch for his first air date. It sounds like his taping and the all nighter taping that Michael and Billy just did might just co-inside with each other.I wonder if they are all involved in the same s/l.

Is this the same taping that Adam has been doing? I'm really starting to wonder what is going on. I hope it's good and not as ridiculous as Connor's birth.

#33287   2013/09/07 03:21PM
    Supercouplev...

Since people want to throw Delia in with this late night event (her part being taped earlier), how about if Billy and Dylan are hanging out with Delia and Connor, when he goes off the deep end, and just takes off, unintentionally taking Delia (because she was in the car), they find the car wrecked, Delia still inside, but no sign of Connor or Dylan. Maybe Billy was with him, but when they crashed, he hit his head and passed out, and when he woke up Dylan and Connor were gone. So many possibilities, this last one would also involve Victoria and Chloe. Then as soon as Billy gets a clean bill of health he wants to help find Dylan and Connor.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33288   2013/09/07 03:28PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: Since people want to throw Delia in with this late night event (her part being taped earlier), how about if Billy and Dylan are hanging out with Delia and Connor, when he goes off the deep end, and just takes off, unintentionally taking Delia (because she was in the car), they find the car wrecked, Delia still inside, but no sign of Connor or Dylan. Maybe Billy was with him, but when they crashed, he hit his head and passed out, and when he woke up Dylan and Connor were gone. So many possibilities, this last one would also involve Victoria and Chloe. Then as soon as Billy gets a clean bill of health he wants to help find Dylan and Connor.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That was good. They should hire you as a writer.

#33289   2013/09/07 03:35PM
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Posted on Facebook 8 hr. ago.

Is this the same taping that Adam has been doing? I'm really starting to wonder what is going on. I hope it's good and not as ridiculous as Connor's birth.

I don't now but i just thought since it seem's like they are filming around the same time maybe both s/l are connected.It's just an idea i don't now for sure if they are or not,it could be two different s/l's.

#33290   2013/09/07 04:30PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Since people want to throw Delia in with this late night event (her part being taped earlier), how about if Billy and Dylan are hanging out with Delia and Connor, when he goes off the deep end, and just takes off, unintentionally taking Delia (because she was in the car), they find the car wrecked, Delia still inside, but no sign of Connor or Dylan. Maybe Billy was with him, but when they crashed, he hit his head and passed out, and when he woke up Dylan and Connor were gone. So many possibilities, this last one would also involve Victoria and Chloe. Then as soon as Billy gets a clean bill of health he wants to help find Dylan and Connor.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That was good. They should hire you as a writer.

Thank you

I think I might do better as an editor, change up the stories from what the writers have, I just can't come up with a story on my own. Get one started, and I think I can come up with some ideas, but, the whole story, forget it.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a car accident setting him off, and he takes off with Connor (hearing gunshots and bombs going off), thinking he is protecting Connor. Billy might be the only one that can get through to him, realize he isn't in a war zone. My heart is aching just thinking about it.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list