List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 03:50AM, Views: 2307644, Replies: 46401
    « 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 » »| page:
    #33271   2013/09/07 09:08AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Billy should remind Victoria of everything her father has done to them and tell her she has to make a choice this time its either him and the kids or Newman,If she wants to work that's fine but just not at Newman.I think Billy has put up with this BS long enough,it's time for him to put his foot down and tell Victoria how it is,one or they other you can't have both.They both now that Victor is never going to stop trying to break them up,so why would she even be tempted to go back there and put up with all that garbage from her father.

He would NEVER do that, and I don't think he should, when someone does that, even if they make the right choice, it would be something that is just hanging between them. Yes, he can remind her, what a bad idea it is, but to make her choose between them is just wrong, I didn't like it when Chelsea did it to Adam, and it is just wrong, yes, it is like an addiction, and she did give it up (for him) earlier in the year, so, I am hoping he can talk her out of it, (with making an ultimatum).

Yes, she knows her father is trying to break up her marriage, it is nothing new, and she also believes they are strong enough to fight Victor (I also believe in them), and really if she is working with him, he might be a little less focused on that, and she can keep an eye on him (not that want her to work with him), just saying.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I agree, Billy wouldn't do that. JT tried and it didn't work out. Billy also said that he is not her boss, she has to decide this for herself, what's best for her and their family.

Villy Forever!!

#33272   2013/09/07 09:20AM
    greengrass

For DTR,there was a big location shoot done overnight,Not sure if it fits into any of these spoilers or not.Muhney said it would air mid to late October.

Steve Kent tweeted a couple of pictures and it looked like it might be a state park in the background.JFP was there,Billy Miller was part of it as he tweeted a picture of him.It started at 3:30 in the afternoon,Muhney tweeted his call time was 2:00 am and he left a little after 6:00 am.No clue who else was there except the extra who played a paramedic for Delia's birth so he may be the next resident paramedic when one is needed.

So maybe this is part of the very troubling situation that Billy/Victoria/Chloe get thrown into.Or maybe it has something to do with Victor's cruel plan where everyone turns against him.If there is a paramedic there then someone must get hurt.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 09:30AM
    #33273   2013/09/07 09:34AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: For DTR,there was a big location shoot done overnight,Not sure if it fits into any of these spoilers or not.Muhney said it would air mid to late October.

Steve Kent tweeted a couple of pictures and it looked like it might be a state park in the background.JFP was there,Billy Miller was part of it as he tweeted a picture of him.It started at 3:30 in the afternoon,Muhney tweeted his call time was 2:00 am and he left a little after 6:00 am.No clue who else was there except the extra who played a paramedic for Delia's birth so he may be the next resident paramedic when one is needed.

So maybe this is part of the very troubling situation that Billy/Victoria/Chloe get thrown into.

I don't know about this being the troubling situation. After thinking about it for a while, my thoughts are. Dylan takes off with Connor, Adam and Billy are out looking for him, they find the car, but no Dylan or Connor, if this was about the troubling situation, I think it would have been stated that either EH or AH were also there (not saying they weren't, just think, it would have been said that they were, if this was their big s/l). They would want the paramedic there, just case they are found, and hurt.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 09:36AM
    #33274   2013/09/07 09:38AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: For DTR,there was a big location shoot done overnight,Not sure if it fits into any of these spoilers or not.Muhney said it would air mid to late October.

So maybe this is part of the very troubling situation that Billy/Victoria/Chloe get thrown into.

I don't know about this being the troubling situation. After thinking about it for a while, my thoughts are. Dylan takes off with Connor, Adam and Billy are out looking for him, they find the car, but no Dylan or Connor, if this was about the troubling situation, I think it would have been stated that either EH or AH were also there (not saying they weren't, just think, it would have been said that they were, if this was their big s/l)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I never thought of that but it makes sense because of the state of mind that Dylan is going to be in.Billy will be there because Dylan is his friend and Adam because of the baby.

#33275   2013/09/07 10:26AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

I don't know about this being the troubling situation. After thinking about it for a while, my thoughts are. Dylan takes off with Connor, Adam and Billy are out looking for him, they find the car, but no Dylan or Connor, if this was about the troubling situation, I think it would have been stated that either EH or AH were also there (not saying they weren't, just think, it would have been said that they were, if this was their big s/l)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I never thought of that but it makes sense because of the state of mind that Dylan is going to be in.Billy will be there because Dylan is his friend and Adam because of the baby.

I think so too. Adam and Billy going to rescue Connor. Imagine these two working together! But Billy is the only one who can help in this situation. First, he is Dylan's friend who might be able to talk some sense into him. Second, Billy is returning a big favor, Adam did save Johnny's life and third, Connor is Johnny's brother. Danger makes for strange bedfellows, and bottom line, it has to be ALL about the kids. Adam can learn a few things from Billy about what it means to be a good parent.

Team Billy!!

#33276   2013/09/07 10:28AM
    greengrass

I just seen the picture of Billy Miller that Steve Kent posted on twitter of the on location shoot.his hair is short like at the fan event,he has on a black shirt on carrying a leather jacket and he is wearing his wedding band.

very very good picture of him.sexy as h**l.as usual.

#33277   2013/09/07 10:32AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: I just seen the picture of Billy Miller that Steve Kent posted on twitter of the on location shoot.his hair is short like at the fan event,he has on a black shirt on carrying a leather jacket and he is wearing his wedding band.

Oh, please tell me how to find it.

#33278   2013/09/07 10:40AM
    greengrass

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: I just seen the picture of Billy Miller that Steve Kent posted on twitter of the on location shoot.his hair is short like at the fan event,he has on a black shirt on carrying a leather jacket and he is wearing his wedding band.

twitter.com/stevekent

#33279   2013/09/07 10:45AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote villyforever55:

twitter.com/stevekent

Got it. Thanks. He's too fine for words!

#33280   2013/09/07 11:02AM
    Supercouplev...

I seen it too, yes he is looking good, it is also on the Zetaboard, they have been talking about this since last night, it seems they were just filming the other night, and it will air mid-October, can't wait.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list