List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 07:57PM, Views: 1943097, Replies: 42100
    « 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 » »| page:
    #33261   2013/09/07 07:18AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Is anyone else having a problem with trying to see the spoilers on soapcentral.I go to spoilers and DTR sight and i can't see them for all the advertising that is covering it up.It's like everything has shifted to one side.

#33262   2013/09/07 07:32AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass: Is anyone else having a problem with trying to see the spoilers on soapcentral.I go to spoilers and DTR sight and i can't see them for all the advertising that is covering it up.It's like everything has shifted to one side.

I was able to see, nothing new in there, other than Vicki feeling drawn to taking her rightful place beside her father, Vicki stop it. Another one that I found interesting, was Nikki and Paul are drawn together with them working together, this really doesn't make any sense to me, I mean he JUST got married. (these were DTR)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33263   2013/09/07 07:42AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass: Is anyone else having a problem with trying to see the spoilers on soapcentral.I go to spoilers and DTR sight and i can't see them for all the advertising that is covering it up.It's like everything has shifted to one side.

I was able to see, nothing new in there, other than Vicki feeling drawn to taking her rightful place beside her father, Vicki stop it. Another one that I found interesting, was Nikki and Paul are drawn together with them working together, this really doesn't make any sense to me, I mean he JUST got married. (these were DTR)

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

What ever it was it has cleared up and i can see them.It says that Victoria is tempted to be by her fathers side,but hopefully she will be pregnant by then and Billy can talk her out of it.Thank god it just says tempted and not that she will do it.

#33264   2013/09/07 07:42AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

What ever it was it has cleared up and i can see them.It says that Victoria is tempted to be by her fathers side,but hopefully she will be pregnant by then and Billy can talk her out of it.Thank god it just says tempted and not that she will do it.

#33265   2013/09/07 07:53AM
    greengrass

When Victoria was talking to Nikki and Billy about Victor and Adam's fall out you could tell that she wanted to go back to Newman with her father but she told her mother that she would stay out of it because it's not her fight and she told Billy that she's not ready to jump back into Newman she wants to focus on their family and Billy said family comes first with me too.So hopefully she sticks to that.

#33266   2013/09/07 07:59AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Sometimes I wonder about our girl. She already knows Ole Vick is committed to ruining her marriage. Why would she want to be by his side? She knows that to him, business and family is the same thing, it all belongs to him and he must be in control. And she knows he is not going to change, it is never going to be what she wants it to be. She brings this on herself and it is getting old. Poor Billy!

Villy Forever!!

#33267   2013/09/07 08:14AM
    greengrass

Billy should remind Victoria of everything her father has done to them and tell her she has to make a choice this time its either him and the kids or Newman,If she wants to work that's fine but just not at Newman.I think Billy has put up with this BS long enough,it's time for him to put his foot down and tell Victoria how it is,one or they other you can't have both.They both now that Victor is never going to stop trying to break them up,so why would she even be tempted to go back there and put up with all that garbage from her father.

#33268   2013/09/07 08:41AM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Billy should remind Victoria of everything her father has done to them and tell her she has to make a choice this time its either him and the kids or Newman,If she wants to work that's fine but just not at Newman.I think Billy has put up with this BS long enough,it's time for him to put his foot down and tell Victoria how it is,one or they other you can't have both.They both now that Victor is never going to stop trying to break them up,so why would she even be tempted to go back there and put up with all that garbage from her father.

Maybe nothing will come of this since Victor is supposed to do something that puts everyone against him. I can't imagine what that could be. What hasn't he already done?

Villy Forever!!

#33269   2013/09/07 08:42AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote greengrass: Billy should remind Victoria of everything her father has done to them and tell her she has to make a choice this time its either him and the kids or Newman,If she wants to work that's fine but just not at Newman.I think Billy has put up with this BS long enough,it's time for him to put his foot down and tell Victoria how it is,one or they other you can't have both.They both now that Victor is never going to stop trying to break them up,so why would she even be tempted to go back there and put up with all that garbage from her father.

Hmm, I just don't know about that. It's not like Victoria doesn't know the history of her daddy's efforts to split them up, or at least all the ones Billy actually knows. I've always admired how Billy gives Victoria the space to make up her own mind about her dad. He's made it crystal clear how he feels about Victor, but he's always said that Victor's her family, and he knows it is hard to turn your back on family. Not to mention the additional stress cutting her father out of her life could cause on her relationships with her mom and siblings. Hopefully, Victoria won't be blind to Victor's faults if she chooses to work with him again, but she is stubborn and the more someone tells her there is something she can't do, the more she'll try to prove them wrong. Billy knows that, and I don't think he'll issue any ultimatums.

#33270   2013/09/07 08:42AM
    Supercouplev...

He would NEVER do that, and I don't think he should, when someone does that, even if they make the right choice, it would be something that is just hanging between them. Yes, he can remind her, what a bad idea it is, but to make her choose between them is just wrong, I didn't like it when Chelsea did it to Adam, and it is just wrong, yes, it is like an addiction, and she did give it up (for him) earlier in the year, so, I am hoping he can talk her out of it, (with making an ultimatum).

Yes, she knows her father is trying to break up her marriage, it is nothing new, and she also believes they are strong enough to fight Victor (I also believe in them), and really if she is working with him, he might be a little less focused on that, and she can keep an eye on him (not that want her to work with him), just saying.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

« 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list