List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 06:41PM, Views: 2297783, Replies: 46342
    « 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 » »| page:
    #33251   2013/09/06 05:37PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Billy is worried about what Adam will do to Victoria if he finds out that she new about the baby and never told him.I wonder what Adam will do when he finds out that Victoria and Chloe both new and that Chloe was behind the whole scam.I would be more worried about what Victor will do.

Adam should blame the person who created this lie, Chelsea. As for Victor, if it's okay for Nick to lie for 18 years, what can he say about Chelsea? I'm sure he will think of something. Chloe came up with the stupid idea, but Chelsea executed it. She's still a con. But if Adam wants to go after Victoria, let him. That would give Billy a good reason to knock the stuffing out of him, one good time. He can't mess with the wife.

It would be so much fun, watching Billy in protective mode, especially against Adam. The worst possibility is, Adam threatening their unborn child, then watch Billy go ape sh.. on Adam, I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33252   2013/09/06 06:46PM
    Supercouplev...

I hope Katherine leaves Billy (and Victoria) CI, can you imagine what Victor's reaction would be. Don't have to worry about Vicki going to NE, nope, she owns another company. Ah to dream.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33253   2013/09/06 07:14PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote greengrass: Billy is worried about what Adam will do to Victoria if he finds out that she new about the baby and never told him.I wonder what Adam will do when he finds out that Victoria and Chloe both new and that Chloe was behind the whole scam.I would be more worried about what Victor will do.

Adam should blame the person who created this lie, Chelsea. As for Victor, if it's okay for Nick to lie for 18 years, what can he say about Chelsea? I'm sure he will think of something. Chloe came up with the stupid idea, but Chelsea executed it. She's still a con. But if Adam wants to go after Victoria, let him. That would give Billy a good reason to knock the stuffing out of him, one good time. He can't mess with the wife.

It would be so much fun, watching Billy in protective mode, especially against Adam. The worst possibility is, Adam threatening their unborn child, then watch Billy go ape sh.. on Adam, I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

If Adam or Victor says one thing to Victoria about keeping that secret, Billy will go crazy on them, especially after all the crap they have pulled. Billy's not pleased with Victoria, but he's not going to allow anyone to put her down for it. Love to see Billy in protective mode.

Villy Forever11

#33254   2013/09/06 07:17PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: I hope Katherine leaves Billy (and Victoria) CI, can you imagine what Victor's reaction would be. Don't have to worry about Vicki going to NE, nope, she owns another company. Ah to dream.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That would put Cane out of a job and Jill could end up working for her real son and daughter-in-law. Too bad! I am sure Katherine didn't forget them, though; at least I hope not.

Villy Forever!!

#33255   2013/09/06 07:49PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I hope Katherine leaves Billy (and Victoria) CI, can you imagine what Victor's reaction would be. Don't have to worry about Vicki going to NE, nope, she owns another company. Ah to dream.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

That would put Cane out of a job and Jill could end up working for her real son and daughter-in-law. Too bad! I am sure Katherine didn't forget them, though; at least I hope not.

Villy Forever!!

Well, we can dream, a little longer, reading of the will is coming up so fast.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33256   2013/09/07 03:52AM
    Deana4Villy

Our loving couple was a little lost, so I pointed them back in the right direction.

I love Villy!!!

#33257   2013/09/07 05:17AM
    Supercouplev...

Good Saturday morning to all my Veeps. Got my votes in for our amazing couple.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33258   2013/09/07 06:23AM
    Supercouplev...

I was just watching Dec. 2011, and I have to say, I miss the Vicki Chloe friendship, I mean really, Billy kissed Chloe on the neck, with Vicki standing there watching, and there was no hum about Billy/Chloe, now a kiss on the thumb and people start talking . Do they actually think people would rather watch Victoria acting all crazy, over a nice friendship between 2 females. Chloe was so unselfish during their friendship.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33259   2013/09/07 06:25AM
    greengrass

I just watched the promo for next week and Billy&Victoria aren't at the will reading.The only ones there are::Lily&Cane,Ester,Victor,Kevin,Chloe,Murphy,Devon and Jill.So i guess she forgot about Billy in her will too.It seems like they are really making Billy an outcast.

victor says this is going to get ugly and Cane says it looks like it's going to be all out war.So I'm anxious to see who she left CI's too.

#33260   2013/09/07 07:08AM
    greengrass

Got my votes in for our adorable couple.

I am really surprised at who is not at the will reading:::Brock,Mac,Amber,Billy,Victoria,

By the way Victor and Cane are reacting Katherine didn't leave it to either one of them.According to the spoilers she didn't leave it to Jill either and it says that it will cause surprising ramifications for NE.It would make things to easy if she left the company to Victor,Jill or Cane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 07:11AM
    « 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list