List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 08:05PM, Views: 2274128, Replies: 46155
    « 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 » »| page:
    #33241   2013/09/06 02:53PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote greengrass: Sending our beautiful couple back to the front where they belong with lots and lots of Villy love

VILLY FOREVER

VILLY MAGIC

#33242   2013/09/06 03:16PM
    Supercouplev...

What a great Villy day, Billy more worried about Adam finding out Vicki knew the truth, and what he might do, awesome.

Looks like Avery is going to be tested, Adam asking her to help him get his son, don't do it Avery.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33243   2013/09/06 03:42PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: What a great Villy day, Billy more worried about Adam finding out Vicki knew the truth, and what he might do, awesome.

Looks like Avery is going to be tested, Adam asking her to help him get his son, don't do it Avery.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I only saw the Villy clip. He read her like a book, so now Billy knows the truth. Glad Victoria owned up to why she kept that secret initially, she admitted that she was being selfish. Billy did not get made at her, but no need to tell anyone now, Adam knows.

Villy Forever!1

#33244   2013/09/06 03:53PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly: What a great Villy day, Billy more worried about Adam finding out Vicki knew the truth, and what he might do, awesome.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Avery may not want to get in the middle of a fight between Adam and Dylan. She's Adam's 'friend' but she and Dylan have history. Tough choice.

#33245   2013/09/06 04:07PM
    greengrass

Many receive pleasant surprises at the reading of Katherine's will

One of Katherine's bequests has surprising ramifications for Newman Enterprises.

#33246   2013/09/06 04:19PM
    Supercouplev...

Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

I only saw the Villy clip. He read her like a book, so now Billy knows the truth. Glad Victoria owned up to why she kept that secret initially, she admitted that she was being selfish. Billy did not get made at her, but no need to tell anyone now, Adam knows.

Villy Forever!1

Yeah, I only saw the Villy scenes also, I read the part about Avery and Adam, it would not be a good place to be, how would Nick feel about it also (I know what he did was bad), but when you take a case like this, involving someone he doesn't like, you have to consider his feelings.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33247   2013/09/06 04:24PM
    villyforever55

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote villyforever55:

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

Villy Forever!1

Yeah, I only saw the Villy scenes also, I read the part about Avery and Adam, it would not be a good place to be, how would Nick feel about it also (I know what he did was bad), but when you take a case like this, involving someone he doesn't like, you have to consider his feelings.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

What will Victor say when he finds out he has a new grandson! He will of course want to take control and tell Adam what to do. He may put a contract out on Chelsea. Of course, this will totally different from what Nick did in his Newman mind. Nick doesn't have any right to say anything about it. Avery will have to make this decision.

#33248   2013/09/06 04:50PM
    greengrass

Billy is worried about what Adam will do to Victoria if he finds out that she new about the baby and never told him.I wonder what Adam will do when he finds out that Victoria and Chloe both new and that Chloe was behind the whole scam.I would be more worried about what Victor will do.

#33249   2013/09/06 04:57PM
    Deana4Villy

Well, I'm glad Victoria admitted she was wrong, because you could see from Billy's reaction that her saying again that she wanted to give Victor an heir hit a sore spot again. Luckily, it didn't seem to last. I'm also glad Billy thinks it's hitting the fan because you can tell he was really uncomfortable with the tight spot of knowing the truth, and what to do with it.

Can someone help me out? I've tried multiple times to hear exactly what Billy says about how he felt finding out Delia had leukemia, but I can't make it out.

Since the truth comes out on Monday's show, all the good stuff can happen on the 12th, which would be the 11th for our good Canadian friends. Last September 11th, Villy's love scene blew me away, but it was tainted a bit knowing Billy was keeping her dad from her. Now there will be no secrets between them. Time to make Baby Girl Abbott!

#33250   2013/09/06 05:10PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: Billy is worried about what Adam will do to Victoria if he finds out that she new about the baby and never told him.I wonder what Adam will do when he finds out that Victoria and Chloe both new and that Chloe was behind the whole scam.I would be more worried about what Victor will do.

Adam should blame the person who created this lie, Chelsea. As for Victor, if it's okay for Nick to lie for 18 years, what can he say about Chelsea? I'm sure he will think of something. Chloe came up with the stupid idea, but Chelsea executed it. She's still a con. But if Adam wants to go after Victoria, let him. That would give Billy a good reason to knock the stuffing out of him, one good time. He can't mess with the wife.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:13PM
    « 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list