List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/28 03:06PM, Views: 2345439, Replies: 46557
    « 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 » »| page:
    #33231   2013/09/06 05:07AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I've been thinking about this "troubling situation", thinking it has something to do with Katherine's will, they are all limked to her, they are the next generation, this is what brings Mac to town.

I read their only bring Mac back for a few episodes and how would Katherine's will have anything to do with Billy/Victoria,I now at one time Billy was left 1/8th of her fortune,but that was years ago.

I think she will leave Billy something, especially with Jill and Ester not invited, I also think Mac comes home, just to take care of things, then goes back home. I really believe Billy has been left out (for now) for a reason.

Wouldn't be something if Katherine left Chancellor to Billy.I now she was talking about it year ago,that would involve Victoria and i don't now how it would involve Chloe.I still say they are using Villy to prop up the character of Chloe because right now she is not very well liked.It has to be something that involves all three of them and what about that picture of Billy in the hospital talking to the medic.

#33232   2013/09/06 05:50AM
    greengrass

The only thing i can see where Victoria/Billy and Chloe are involved in together would be the Dylan/Chelsea/Adam thing or Delia get's sick.I don't see how Chloe would be involved with Villy over something in Katherine's will.Villy are the business people Chloe doesn't have a clue about big business Even if the troubling situation had to do with Mac/JT,I still don't see how Chloe would fit into that.The only thing i see Chloe fitting in with Villy is it concern's Delia.

one of the spoilers says::expect some fireworks at the grand dame's will reading.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:58AM
    #33233   2013/09/06 06:00AM
    Supercouplev...

Well, when I watched on TV, I noticed, Chloe also didn't say goodbye to Katherine, Ester was just as much family as Jill, so, I think she would have Chloe something, wonder if she would really start feeling guilty, if Katherine does leave her something.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 06:02AM
    #33234   2013/09/06 06:22AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: Well, when I watched on TV, I noticed, Chloe also didn't say goodbye to Katherine, Ester was just as much family as Jill, so, I think she would have Chloe something, wonder if she would really start feeling guilty, if Katherine does leave her something.

Chloe should feel guilty,she stole that stuff from a woman that treated her like family.

It says the will is read on Wed.Sept.11th,i also read that Nikki won't be at the reading either,she goes to see Paul instead.

Billy and Victoria talk about NE,having a baby, and Conner and then promise to be honest with each other and pledge their love for each other on Thur.

Then we have Nick/Avery's wedding in there too next week.Sounds like it's going to be a full week.Lots of Villy.

#33235   2013/09/06 08:20AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: Well, when I watched on TV, I noticed, Chloe also didn't say goodbye to Katherine, Ester was just as much family as Jill, so, I think she would have Chloe something, wonder if she would really start feeling guilty, if Katherine does leave her something.

Chloe should feel guilty,she stole that stuff from a woman that treated her like family.

It says the will is read on Wed.Sept.11th,i also read that Nikki won't be at the reading either,she goes to see Paul instead.

Billy and Victoria talk about NE,having a baby, and Conner and then promise to be honest with each other and pledge their love for each other on Thur.

Then we have Nick/Avery's wedding in there too next week.Sounds like it's going to be a full week.Lots of Villy.

Can't wait

#33236   2013/09/06 09:13AM
    Supercouplev...

well, I have to wonder about the will, if Victoria wants to go back to Newman, after the reading. I'm thinking it will unfinished after the reading, some will get letters. Billy, Victoria, Chloe, Mac and JT

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:14AM
    #33237   2013/09/06 09:14AM
    greengrass

Got my votes in for Amelia,Billy and Billy&Victoria our beautiful couple.Can't wait to see them next week. We get them today.

Villy Always and Forever.

#33238   2013/09/06 09:17AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: well, I have to wonder about the will, if Victoria wants to go back to Newman, after the reading. I'm thinking it will unfinished after the reading, some will get letters. Billy, Victoria, Chloe, Mac and JT

What do you mean it will be unfinished after the reading.Do you mean she won't go back.

I don't now if she will go back or not because it says Victor's cruel plot will stun his family and another spoiler says what Victor does will turn his family against him even Nikki.

You would think if they are going to try again for a baby she would stay away from all the stress at Newman.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:23AM
    #33239   2013/09/06 09:43AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: well, I have to wonder about the will, if Victoria wants to go back to Newman, after the reading. I'm thinking it will unfinished after the reading, some will get letters. Billy, Victoria, Chloe, Mac and JT

What do you mean it will be unfinished after the reading.Do you mean she won't go back.

I don't now if she will go back or not because it says Victor's cruel plot will stun his family and another spoiler says what Victor does will turn his family against him even Nikki.

You would think if they are going to try again for a baby she would stay away from all the stress at Newman.

I'm talking about the will, at the end, people that get certain things will be told in a private letter.

#33240   2013/09/06 11:20AM
    spartes

We need more VILLY sighting in GC were they show that VILLY is the one true love after what they been through these pass years.Well one thing we all know is daddy Satan is getting ready to use Vicki again and the fight is on for VILLY as always if it aren't one thing its an other.We can bet this an other way for daddy Satan to try to drive a wedge between VILLY AGAIN, THAT WE KNOW WON'T WORK THIS EITHER.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

« 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list