List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 09:30PM, Views: 1933809, Replies: 41954
    « 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 » »| page:
    #33221   2013/09/05 05:49PM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    greengrass

I just got thinking someone said there was a picture posted of Billy talking to a Dr. and another one of Billy/Chloe/Delia.So if the troubling situation is with Mac/JT why would the three of them be in a hospital with Billy talking to a Dr.If Mac was in the hospital neither Billy/Victoria or Chloe would have any say.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 05:51PM
    #33222   2013/09/05 07:10PM
    Supercouplev...

I read the Y&R update, it also says that Ester and Jill are not invited to the reading of the will, we shall see.

VILLY IS MAGIC (BM AH)

#33223   2013/09/05 07:37PM
    villyforever55

Quote greengrass: These are the standing as of now

Favorite current couples

Billy/Victoria....29.43%

Michael/Lauren....27.17%

Chelsea/Dylan.....16.23%

Tyler/Abby........14.34%

Cane/Lily.........13.58%

Victor/Nikki.....9.06%

Nick/Avery.......8.68%

Neil/Leslie......3.40%

Paul/Christine....2.64%

They are also the most beautiful couple. Love Villy!

Villy Forever!!

#33224   2013/09/05 11:40PM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: It just said on twitter that Villy is #2 in SID this month for couples.

Way to go Villy.

#33225   2013/09/06 03:11AM
    Deana4Villy

I posted this on another thread about John Abbott. What do you think?

There was a sense of finality for me about the way Jack spoke to him at the end of Katherine's memorial show. I hope I'm wrong.

I just hope we continue to see him with at least Jack. I liked it when he looked in on Billy, Tracey and Ashley too. He hasn't been seen around anyone but Jack since Johnny was an infant, and Jack ran Ashley out of town.

#33226   2013/09/06 04:02AM
    Deana4Villy

Just looked at the new SID. When asked which co-star is the most likely to tell you what you need to hear and not mince words, Amelia said Billy or Eric. More proof of a great friendship between our lovely duo.

I agree that the article makes it sound like Victoria comes clean with Billy about knowing about Connor's paternity, and then they agree to stay honest with each other and re-pledge their love. I don't like the "sneak peek" on the recap page about trouble ahead for someone's marriage and then the reference back to Villy, but it isn't like the spoilers haven't been saying just that, anyway.

There's a little article about Cameron Grimes being on as Cassie. This made me remember all the garbage they were shoveling our way about what her character would be doing on the show. They made it sound like she would be a real person who looked like Cassie and Nick and Sharon would be drawn to her, but she wouldn't necessarily have Cassie's angelic qualities. I know I didn't like some of what they were suggesting, but it might have been more interesting than Sharon talking to herself. Now I'm just ready for Sharon to come to her senses and for Cassie to disappear.

#33227   2013/09/06 04:21AM
    Supercouplev...

I've been thinking about this "troubling situation", thinking it has something to do with Katherine's will, they are all limked to her, they are the next generation, this is what brings Mac to town.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:24AM
    #33228   2013/09/06 04:33AM
    greengrass

Well EB stated in his interview there is a bombshell when Katherine's will is read.I wonder how KC will would involve the three of them.I don't imagine she left too much to Billy&Victoria if anything.

Someone posted on the other sight that it says in SOD that it's Cane and Lily's marriage that is in trouble,their little plan to trap Hillary backfires and Cane get's involved with Hillary.

MM(Adam)stated in his interview that this baby s/l will go right through the fall and into the winter,it won't be solved in a couple of month's,he also said on twitter that we will see a lot of him and PB working together.

#33229   2013/09/06 04:39AM
    greengrass

Quote Supercouplevilly: I've been thinking about this "troubling situation", thinking it has something to do with Katherine's will, they are all limked to her, they are the next generation, this is what brings Mac to town.

I read their only bring Mac back for a few episodes and how would Katherine's will have anything to do with Billy/Victoria,I now at one time Billy was left 1/8th of her fortune,but that was years ago.

#33230   2013/09/06 04:53AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote greengrass:
    Quote Supercouplevilly: I've been thinking about this "troubling situation", thinking it has something to do with Katherine's will, they are all limked to her, they are the next generation, this is what brings Mac to town.

I read their only bring Mac back for a few episodes and how would Katherine's will have anything to do with Billy/Victoria,I now at one time Billy was left 1/8th of her fortune,but that was years ago.

I think she will leave Billy something, especially with Jill and Ester not invited, I also think Mac comes home, just to take care of things, then goes back home. I really believe Billy has been left out (for now) for a reason.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:56AM
    « 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list