List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Started by Keeley at 2010/05/29 01:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 07:01PM, Views: 2252797, Replies: 46022
    « 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 » »| page:
    #33201   2013/09/05 07:16AM
    Re: ♥ ♥ Why we Love Billy & Victoria! ♥
    spartes

What I still don't get is daddy Satan is so worst than he ever been before. Satan just can do what he want to his family and the peoples around him and nothing in return of paying for what he do. And the{LIES}that he tell to his family in front of their face and at the sametime trying to found away to hurt them and the ones they love.
    Do the writers think that the fans like seeing daddy Satan contuine to get away and not pay for hurt that he keep causing day in and day out.It don't even happen like that in real life. I know Adam has did some evil things even to our VILLY but come on y'all he also has done some good not much but some like with Johnny and Faith and tell Vicki what daddy Satan did to Billy. BUT Victor never pays for what he do especially to our VILLY.Will the writers go tere and make him pay,one can only wish right?WHY still mess with VILLY daddy Satan has lost all his fights against him so they need to let it go already. SHOW VILLY SOME LOVE AND HAPPINESS FOR A CHANGE PLEASE WRITERS.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33202   2013/09/05 08:26AM
    greengrass

When Villy pledge's their love too each other,again.You now their going to be in turmoil in the next few weeks.At least that is usually how it goes with our Villy.We don't stay happy very long.

VILLY IS THE BEST:::::ALWAYS AND FOREVER

#33203   2013/09/05 09:26AM
    spartes

Quote greengrass: When Villy pledge's their love too each other,again.You now their going to be in turmoil in the next few weeks.At least that is usually how it goes with our Villy.We don't stay happy very long.

VILLY IS THE BEST:::::ALWAYS AND FOREVER

That is what I'm talking about there always turmoil coming after VILLY and their love. VILLY WILL ALWAYS BE FIGHTING EVEN IF THEY THOUGH THEY BEEN DOING THIS SINCE 2010.But we can say VILLY is{STRONGER,AND STRONGER EACH TIME}I do fill that the writers should let VILLY have more good time and happiness for more than a week. Is there no happiness that VILLY can have and what else is VILLY going to have to face this time around.Ok what VILLY have had to deal with so far everything but the kitchen sink.

VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33204   2013/09/05 09:39AM
    greengrass

I have a feeling that Victor is going to pull something with Villy because of what Billy said to Jack .

Billy warned Jack not to get into a war with Victor,he said it could get dangerous,Billy also reminded Jack of all the times that Victor tried to break him and Victoria up and it get's very tiring always having to fight. jack said wasn't it worth it and Billy said yes because of Victoria it was worth it.I am beginning to think that Jack might be in danger from Victor.That SOB doesn't care who he hurts as long as he gets what he wants.

#33205   2013/09/05 09:56AM
    greengrass

By the way Adam was talking to Jack yesterday,Jack own's the majority of Newman stock.So between Adam and Jack they control Newman,Adam is going to push Victor out.Then watch the fur fly.Victor will be so mad he won't be able to think strait.I hope Adam and Jack take him down good,it won't be anything he doesn't deserve.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 09:59AM
    #33206   2013/09/05 10:27AM
    greengrass

The writers have made the character of Victor Newman into a big fat joke.He never pays for any dirty deed's or underhanded things he doe's and that is not realistic.There is powerful people in the real world that doesn't get away with what he does.I don't mind Victor having a bit of an edge but come on what these writer's have done to his character is just plain stupid and very unrealistic to say the least.Nobody's family would put up with what he dish's out to them.In the real world they would disown him.Victor trying to break up his kids marriages,it's not fun anymore its just plain annoying.With the Victor character it seem's to be the same old crap all the time.He has to control everybody and everything,which is very unrealistic because nobody has that much power not even in the real world.

#33207   2013/09/05 10:37AM
    spartes

So I see from other threads how upset that the writers didn't let Billy be the one that went up and hug Jill. And they think that it time for Jill should have a better closeness with his mom and not Cane.Billy and his mom should have that closeness that way when daddy Satan come after Billy mama bear Jill will fight him with all she got. Plus Jill could do a better job in helping Billy than Jack.Jill knows daddy Satan and mama bear can go toe to toe with him. Maybe then daddy Satan will leave VILLY along for awhile. Just me think that if mama bear was there more for her baby boy thing would be a little different. What y'all think?
    VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

#33208   2013/09/05 10:43AM
    greengrass

Quote spartes: So I see from other threads how upset that the writers didn't let Billy be the one that went up and hug Jill. And they think that it time for Jill should have a better closeness with his mom and not Cane.Billy and his mom should have that closeness that way when daddy Satan come after Billy mama bear Jill will fight him with all she got. Plus Jill could do a better job in helping Billy than Jack.Jill knows daddy Satan and mama bear can go toe to toe with him. Maybe then daddy Satan will leave VILLY along for awhile. Just me think that if mama bear was there more for her baby boy thing would be a little different. What y'all think?
    VILLY ALWAYS&FOREVER

I agree.Jill should be there for Billy her Bio-Son,Cane doesn't need her he can be a con all on his own.Billy needs her and it's away past due for those two to be close and act like mother and son.It bother's me that Billy wasn't included in the gathering at Katherine's house and that he didn't get a letter,but Cane&Lily did.Billy also didn't get to say anything at the memorial or go up to his mother.Have the writers forgotten that Billy is Jill's son not Cane.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 10:47AM
    #33209   2013/09/05 12:07PM
    greengrass

Sending our beautiful couple back to the front where they belong with lots and lots of Villy love

VILLY FOREVER

#33210   2013/09/05 12:46PM
    greengrass

I want to see Villy working on having that baby they want together so much.I don't think Victoria has even started the hormone shot's yet.What are they waiting for.Next thing you now their going to be in turmoil again and nothing again.I truly am starting to believe that Villy having a baby is just the writers trying to keep us watching while they are blowing smoke our way.I don't think it's going to happen. I think its nothing but a pipe dream for us.The writers have given us something to hold on to and then they will just take it away.

« 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list